bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old 24th Jan 2011, 00:25   #101
Silver51
I cast flare!

Silver51 is definitely a rep cheat.Silver51 is definitely a rep cheat.Silver51 is definitely a rep cheat.Silver51 is definitely a rep cheat.Silver51 is definitely a rep cheat.Silver51 is definitely a rep cheat.Silver51 is definitely a rep cheat.Silver51 is definitely a rep cheat.Silver51 is definitely a rep cheat.Silver51 is definitely a rep cheat.Silver51 is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booga View Post
.. picture ..
BTW, your care-o-meter picture looks remarkably like the dial from a CD V-700, Electro-Neutronics inc. radiological survey meter. It's not a model 6b though as I have one beside me and its not got the Pi mark between 3 and 4.

Also, SIARPC was again a waste of time but the bricks made me laugh.
Silver51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Jan 2011, 00:33   #102
sp4nky
BF3: Aardfrith WoT: McGubbins

sp4nky - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousp4nky - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousp4nky - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousp4nky - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousp4nky - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousp4nky - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousp4nky - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousp4nky - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousp4nky - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousp4nky - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousp4nky - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Quote:
Originally Posted by miester7 View Post
Ye I was surprised to see Tiff on top gear! Don't mind because I watch fifth gear. I would love 1 of those atoms and race bikes on the road!
Since the former Stig is on 5th gear, it seems fair enough to have Tiff appear on Top Gear. I'd rather have VBH though.

By the way, was it just me or did the SIARPC look extremely like Bez from the Happy Mondays?
Old 24th Jan 2011, 00:57   #103
Brooxy
Like a boss (but not a boss)

Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by flame696 View Post
Now the big Q is who is the new stig?
At a guess, I'd either say unchanged or Tiff...
Brooxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Jan 2011, 08:00   #104
Jipa
Avoiding the "I guess.." since 2004

Jipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run Crysis
SIARPC... Now THAT is a thick accent. Not too pleasant to listen, particularly as I had no clue who the guy was.

Other than that, nice episode.
Old 24th Jan 2011, 09:32   #105
<A88>
Trust the Computer

<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis
I like the way that as soon as we get a Conservative governmment they've started defending the rise in petrol prices .
<A88> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Jan 2011, 09:51   #106
tyepye
Hypermodder

tyepye is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.tyepye is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.tyepye is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.tyepye is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.tyepye is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.tyepye is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.tyepye is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.tyepye is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.tyepye is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.tyepye is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.tyepye is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I only saw bits and pieces of the episode as I was over the wifes parents house but I enjoyed this episode quite a bit, especially compared to the rubbish that was last series. Seemed less scripted, less forced and a lot more fun. It definitely shows promise. Fingers crossed the next 5 episodes keep the quality up.

Highlights: Beetle vs Prosche was probably the most amusing/fun bit, and also the Atom with Tiff reveal was good.

Also great to see a Brit back on top of the SIARPC, crushed the americans like a bug!
Old 24th Jan 2011, 10:09   #107
shigllgetcha
Come at me bro

shigllgetcha can run Crysisshigllgetcha can run Crysisshigllgetcha can run Crysisshigllgetcha can run Crysisshigllgetcha can run Crysisshigllgetcha can run Crysisshigllgetcha can run Crysisshigllgetcha can run Crysisshigllgetcha can run Crysisshigllgetcha can run Crysisshigllgetcha can run Crysis
yeh good episode
Old 24th Jan 2011, 10:17   #108
ufk
Licenced Fool

ufk has yet to learn the way of the Dremelufk has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I was shocked to hear Jezza encouraging sensible driving, that's got to be a 1st.

V8 Atom.. can I hazz? That thing is frackin' mental, always good to see a car that was built in a shed thrash machinery that every schoolboy dreams about.

Sienna Miller in the glovebox, is that on the options list for the yeti?
Old 24th Jan 2011, 10:28   #109
wuyanxu
still wants Homeworld 3

wuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyan
what's the deal with Yeti? doesn't look like a remarkable car.....

Last edited by wuyanxu; 24th Jan 2011 at 11:35. Reason: Yeti, not Yati.
wuyanxu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Jan 2011, 10:43   #110
M7ck
Ⓜod Ⓜaster

M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooxy View Post
At a guess, I'd either say unchanged or Tiff...
Unchanged? Really?

I think there is now more than one stig.
Old 24th Jan 2011, 11:31   #111
alastor
I Mod, Therefore I Own

alastor can run Crysisalastor can run Crysisalastor can run Crysisalastor can run Crysisalastor can run Crysisalastor can run Crysisalastor can run Crysisalastor can run Crysisalastor can run Crysis
I'd say Tiff is new Stig, he has the same manic hacksawing steering input during oversteer.

Still to come this season:
The boys take a Rolls-Royce Ghost, Mercedes S65 AMG and a Bentley Mulsanne to Albania.
The Pagani Zonda R and Ferrari 599 GTO take to the TG track.
Impreza Cosworth vs. Focus RS500 vs. Volvo C30 Polestar in hot hatch shootout.
Hammond compares the Porsche 959 to the Ferrari F40. Really looking forward to that one.
JC races the new Jaguar XJ against the sun from Land's End to Folkstone.
Hammond takes the Paramount Marauder on the shopping run...
Old 24th Jan 2011, 11:40   #112
Pieface
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by <A88> View Post
I like the way that as soon as we get a Conservative governmment they've started defending the rise in petrol prices .
They've defended it when it was Labour
Pieface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Jan 2011, 12:48   #113
<A88>
Trust the Computer

<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis
Really? My bad.
<A88> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Jan 2011, 13:21   #114
GreatOldOne
Wannabe Martian

GreatOldOne is a Super Spamming SaiyanGreatOldOne is a Super Spamming SaiyanGreatOldOne is a Super Spamming SaiyanGreatOldOne is a Super Spamming SaiyanGreatOldOne is a Super Spamming SaiyanGreatOldOne is a Super Spamming SaiyanGreatOldOne is a Super Spamming SaiyanGreatOldOne is a Super Spamming SaiyanGreatOldOne is a Super Spamming SaiyanGreatOldOne is a Super Spamming SaiyanGreatOldOne is a Super Spamming Saiyan
An interesting episode... No idea who SIARPC was, so fast forwad-ed trough the interview and watched the lap. Impressive, who ever he was.

Whilst the Yeti section was fun, it did drag on a bit by the end. If they'd made that a bit shorter, Hamster could have done more on the 911 history, which would have been vey interesting.

The car drop was predictable in it's outcome. They did that on Mythbusters last year.
"Maybe we're on Mars because we have to be, because there's a deep nomadic impulse built into us by the evolutionary process, we come after all, from hunter gatherers, and for 99.9% of our tenure on Earth we've been wanderers. And, the next place to wander to, is Mars. But whatever the reason you're on Mars is, I'm glad you're there. And I wish I was with you."
- Carl Sagan

A GOO-ster is Born - Build Diary RSS I'm a Great Oakley product tester! My purpose built testing centre
GreatOldOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Jan 2011, 14:24   #115
Blademrk
Why so serious?

Blademrk - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Blademrk - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Blademrk - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Blademrk - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Blademrk - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Blademrk - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Blademrk - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Blademrk - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Blademrk - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Blademrk - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Blademrk - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
SIARPC is a stand up comic, he was on Michael Mcintyre's comedy road-show a few months back.

Enjoyed the episode although I agree the Yeti bit did drag on abit (could have done without the tattoo bit )

My X-Box Live gamertag, PSN, Steam & Nintendo ID is BladeMrk
Blademrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Jan 2011, 14:34   #116
PureSilver
E-tailer Tailor

PureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Tattoo bit looked brutal, although obviously I'm always happy to see Sienna Miller. Why does SIARPC persist, exactly? It's always shite.
PureSilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Jan 2011, 15:14   #117
Smilodon
The Antagonist

Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Good episode. It had the "feel" of the good old episodes..

I though the intro var pretty good as well.

Apparently they are doing something about snow plows later as well:

It's in Norwegian, but the video says the same as the article. The interesting parts in the video is in English.

http://www.vg.no/bil-og-motor/artikk...artid=10029467
Old 24th Jan 2011, 15:21   #118
fev
Industry Fallout

fev - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!fev - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!fev - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!fev - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!fev - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!fev - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!fev - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!fev - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!fev - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!fev - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!fev - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by <A88> View Post
Don't bring your politics in to it you lefty!
Old 24th Jan 2011, 19:29   #119
shigllgetcha
Come at me bro

shigllgetcha can run Crysisshigllgetcha can run Crysisshigllgetcha can run Crysisshigllgetcha can run Crysisshigllgetcha can run Crysisshigllgetcha can run Crysisshigllgetcha can run Crysisshigllgetcha can run Crysisshigllgetcha can run Crysisshigllgetcha can run Crysisshigllgetcha can run Crysis
yeh john bishop, he is on mock the week alot.

SIARPC is terrbile, did the washing up while it was on would not miss it one bit.
Old 24th Jan 2011, 19:31   #120
pimonserry
sounds like a party.

pimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
John Bishop is a funny guy, but yeah SIARPC is boring.

I'm not a fan of the whole 911 culture so I'm quite glad that bit was only 10 minutes
The Skoda bit was entertaining enough, and the Ariel Atom was phenomenal. They're built only half an hour from my parents

+REP ME FOR BEING WONDERFUL
pimonserry is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aardvarks and aasvogels, beware the super wang, both shows are wank, eddie you flippin ejit, say no to skimlinks, say yes to skimmed milk, whiners gunna whine

View Mode