bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old 24th Jan 2011, 19:36   #121
GravitySmacked
Mostly Harmless

GravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by PureSilver View Post
Tattoo bit looked brutal
Didn't it just
GravitySmacked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Jan 2011, 19:16   #122
Cookie Monster
Your cookies belong to me!

Cookie Monster is a Super Spamming SaiyanCookie Monster is a Super Spamming SaiyanCookie Monster is a Super Spamming SaiyanCookie Monster is a Super Spamming SaiyanCookie Monster is a Super Spamming SaiyanCookie Monster is a Super Spamming SaiyanCookie Monster is a Super Spamming SaiyanCookie Monster is a Super Spamming SaiyanCookie Monster is a Super Spamming SaiyanCookie Monster is a Super Spamming SaiyanCookie Monster is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Gentle reminder to those who watch it. 1 hr 45 mins till it's on.
Old 30th Jan 2011, 19:56   #123
pimonserry
sounds like a party.

pimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
By virtue of not owning a TV, I have to watch it some time during the week

+REP ME FOR BEING WONDERFUL
pimonserry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Jan 2011, 19:57   #124
samkiller42
For i AM Cheesecake!!

samkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
An hour to go.

Sam

The Rig: Core i5 4670, GTX980, 16GB DDR3, 256GB M550 SSD, 500GB BX100 SSD Corsair 250D, Dell u2412m
The Server: Gen8 Microserver, Xeon E3-1220v2, 12GB DDR3, 4TB, 3TB, 2TB storage
samkiller42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Jan 2011, 20:57   #125
GravitySmacked
Mostly Harmless

GravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Thanks for the heads up, almost forgot.
GravitySmacked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Jan 2011, 20:59   #126
sp4nky
BF3: Aardfrith WoT: McGubbins

sp4nky - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousp4nky - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousp4nky - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousp4nky - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousp4nky - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousp4nky - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousp4nky - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousp4nky - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousp4nky - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousp4nky - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousp4nky - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
2 mins to go and I almost missed it... afk for a while

EDIT: I haven't laughed so much for quite a while. Loved the prison van.

Last edited by sp4nky; 30th Jan 2011 at 22:05.
sp4nky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Jan 2011, 22:02   #127
oasked
Stuck in the Mud

oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.
Hmmm, unusually for Top Gear, I was disappointed - not really a good episode, especially given the subject matter they had to play with.

- They barely drove the 288 GTO (or gave any verdict on it)... (my favourite car ever!)
- Boris Becker wasn't a good guest
- The battle with the Australians was a great event, but they ruined it with the editing. They cut-it-down too much and missed all the best bits - watch the 90 minute version shown on Australian TV instead!

http://www.finalgear.com/shows/topgearaus/3/special/
Old 30th Jan 2011, 22:29   #128
M7ck
Ⓜod Ⓜaster

M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
I thought that was the best episode in ages, yeah they never went into much detail on the 288 but it was only there as a build up to the 599. I thought BB was a great guest, one who had a genuine interest in fast cars.

The Aussie battle was hilarious from start to finish. For me it was a true 10/10 show.
Old 31st Jan 2011, 00:43   #129
wst
Hypermodder

wst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysis
Those wheels on the transit were a big giveaway, but I still can't believe someone would put that shell on that car >_<
wst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Jan 2011, 00:43   #130
Mankz

Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.
I missed this to go to the pub with the wench. I hope she feels suitably loved.

iPlayer time!
Mankz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Jan 2011, 01:08   #131
sp4nky
BF3: Aardfrith WoT: McGubbins

sp4nky - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousp4nky - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousp4nky - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousp4nky - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousp4nky - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousp4nky - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousp4nky - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousp4nky - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousp4nky - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousp4nky - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousp4nky - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Quote:
Originally Posted by oasked View Post
Hmmm, unusually for Top Gear, I was disappointed - not really a good episode, especially given the subject matter they had to play with.

- They barely drove the 288 GTO (or gave any verdict on it)... (my favourite car ever!)
- Boris Becker wasn't a good guest
- The battle with the Australians was a great event, but they ruined it with the editing. They cut-it-down too much and missed all the best bits - watch the 90 minute version shown on Australian TV instead!

Nice post for the Aussie Top Gear link.

Anyone remember the TG episode with the 40th birthday of the Transit van? I think the tranny from today's TG would do the Nürburgring in under 8 minutes.
Old 31st Jan 2011, 01:11   #132
wuyanxu
still wants Homeworld 3

wuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyan
When did they do a competition against Germans? I don't remember that.
Old 31st Jan 2011, 06:40   #133
Malvolio

Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Malvolio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Series eleven, episode six. Original air-date was the twenty-seventh of July, two thousand, eight. Was quite good, even had Sabine in, which is always a treat.
Malvolio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Jan 2011, 09:00   #134
wst
Hypermodder

wst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysis
As you can tell, Malvolio's bratwurst likes Sabine.

Who am I kidding, whose bratwurst doesn't?
wst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Jan 2011, 15:31   #135
PureSilver
E-tailer Tailor

PureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
I dunno if it's the Gray/Keys thing affecting my mental state, but did anyone else find the Mexican thing (a Mastretta MXT) a bit close to the bone? I was wincing a bit as all the stereotypes were played out one by one without there being a Mexican guest or anything to give as good as he took.

Other than that, thought it was a good episode with the Australians. Still >>'ding through SIARPC, though.
PureSilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Jan 2011, 16:39   #136
M7ck
Ⓜod Ⓜaster

M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oasked View Post
- watch the 90 minute version shown on Australian TV instead!

I have just watched this, it was one of the funniest things I have seen on Top Gear I am of course talking about the safari drive through, watching those baboons tear the **** out of the cars was hilarious as was the look on Shanes face when the angry rhino appeared

I will try and watch all the aussie ones now.
Old 31st Jan 2011, 16:59   #137
EvilMerc
Mod Master

EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
I dunno if it's the Gray/Keys thing affecting my mental state, but did anyone else find the Mexican thing (a Mastretta MXT) a bit close to the bone? I was wincing a bit as all the stereotypes were played out one by one without there being a Mexican guest or anything to give as good as he took.
I was laugh-wincing. Wonder how many complaints they'll get?
EvilMerc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Jan 2011, 18:33   #138
murraynt
I Mod, Therefore I Own

murraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for presidentmurraynt should be considered for president
Quote:

Other than that, thought it was a good episode with the Australians. Still >>'ding through SIARPC, though.
Yeah i though it was a bit too far. A joke is a joke but they went OTT.
Nice of them to give there wishes to the Australians at the end though...

Steam: murraynt
murraynt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Jan 2011, 22:46   #139
oasked
Stuck in the Mud

oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.
Yeah the Top Gear Australia special is brilliant.
Old 31st Jan 2011, 23:26   #140
Material
Soco Amaretto Lime

Material is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Nice link for the Aussie episode, will give that a watch.

@Wuyan - its definitely worth looking up the GB vs Germany episode, was one of my favourites.

bit-tech on Facebook - Custom PC on Facebook - bit-tech on Twitter

Steam ID: votelarry - BFBC2 ID: M4terial - Feel free to add me
Material is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aardvarks and aasvogels, beware the super wang, both shows are wank, eddie you flippin ejit, say no to skimlinks, say yes to skimmed milk, whiners gunna whine

View Mode