bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old 31st Jan 2011, 22:33   #141
knuck
Hate your face

knuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
disappointing episode IMO
| Intel i7 4770K | 12GB DDR3 2000 | Asus Maximus VI Hero | GTX 980 | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | 10.5TB total | Seasonic X-1250 | Auzentech Bravura X-Fi | Fractal Design Define R3 XL | Corsair H50 | BenQ XL2420T 120Hz |
knuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Feb 2011, 17:24   #142
DavidVilla
What's a Dremel?

DavidVilla has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Top Gear is the best car show ever. Jeremy, captain slow & Hammond has amazing chemistry!
DavidVilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Feb 2011, 19:06   #143
Cookie Monster
Your cookies belong to me!

Cookie Monster is a Super Spamming SaiyanCookie Monster is a Super Spamming SaiyanCookie Monster is a Super Spamming SaiyanCookie Monster is a Super Spamming SaiyanCookie Monster is a Super Spamming SaiyanCookie Monster is a Super Spamming SaiyanCookie Monster is a Super Spamming SaiyanCookie Monster is a Super Spamming SaiyanCookie Monster is a Super Spamming SaiyanCookie Monster is a Super Spamming SaiyanCookie Monster is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Just under an hour to see how they recover from last weeks slagging off the Mexicans.

Last edited by Cookie Monster; 6th Feb 2011 at 19:17.
Cookie Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Feb 2011, 19:27   #144
The Monk
Supermodder

The Monk can run CrysisThe Monk can run CrysisThe Monk can run CrysisThe Monk can run CrysisThe Monk can run CrysisThe Monk can run CrysisThe Monk can run CrysisThe Monk can run CrysisThe Monk can run CrysisThe Monk can run CrysisThe Monk can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
Just under an hour to see how they recover from last weeks slagging off the Mexicans.
Probably by apologising to the Mexicans, then slagging off the French
The Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Feb 2011, 19:31   #145
Jipa
Avoiding the "I guess.." since 2004

Jipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run Crysis
Can't believe the Mexico-stuff. If you get upset by stereotype-joke, how about not reinforcing those stereotypes and just generally making yourself and your country look like total fools by getting all upset? Sheesh.

Looking forward to tonights ep.
Old 6th Feb 2011, 19:57   #146
Mankz

Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.
2 minute warning ladies.
Mankz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Feb 2011, 21:19   #147
samkiller42
For i AM Cheesecake!!

samkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Thought that was a great episode. So would have the Rolls over the Merc, and would so Have the Ford over the Volvo and Subaru.

Sam

The Rig: Core i5 4670, GTX980, 16GB DDR3, 256GB M550 SSD, 500GB BX100 SSD Corsair 250D, Dell u2412m
The Server: Gen8 Microserver, Xeon E3-1220v2, 12GB DDR3, 4TB, 3TB, 2TB storage
samkiller42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Feb 2011, 21:26   #148
Krikkit
Super Moderator

Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.
Love the Focus/Impreza/C30 mashup. I'll never get tired of hearing that glorious 5 pot.

Some of the Albania film was good, some less good. Tbh I wish they'd stop a bit more of the staged stuff at the end of the otherwise reasonably interesting pieces.
Old 6th Feb 2011, 21:34   #149
oasked
Stuck in the Mud

oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.
I missed the first few minutes of the Albanian film, what happened to the Bentley - did they not have one available for the test or something? I loved the police chase though, that was EPIC! I wonder how they organised it?

Otherwise, really enjoyed tonight's episode - loved the hot-hatch head to head, especially that Polestar C30.
Old 6th Feb 2011, 21:35   #150
mars-bar-man
Side bewb.

mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.
Loved todays! Finally a decent SIARPC! Who'd have thought!
Old 6th Feb 2011, 21:40   #151
Krikkit
Super Moderator

Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oasked View Post
I missed the first few minutes of the Albanian film, what happened to the Bentley - did they not have one available for the test or something? I loved the police chase though, that was EPIC! I wonder how they organised it?

Otherwise, really enjoyed tonight's episode - loved the hot-hatch head to head, especially that Polestar C30.
Bentley decided they didn't want the new Mulsanne going to Albania it would seem. How'd they organise the police chase? Bribes at worst, asking at best.

That Polestar is a seriously sexy beast, even more so than the Focus RS. Shame you couldn't buy one. Have a gander at the PH article.
Old 7th Feb 2011, 00:47   #152
Otis1337
aka - Ripp3r

Otis1337 is a Super Spamming SaiyanOtis1337 is a Super Spamming SaiyanOtis1337 is a Super Spamming SaiyanOtis1337 is a Super Spamming SaiyanOtis1337 is a Super Spamming SaiyanOtis1337 is a Super Spamming SaiyanOtis1337 is a Super Spamming SaiyanOtis1337 is a Super Spamming SaiyanOtis1337 is a Super Spamming SaiyanOtis1337 is a Super Spamming SaiyanOtis1337 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
that Volvo.... what a monster, totally destroyed the other 2... shame there will only be one
Otis1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Feb 2011, 02:00   #153
Pieface
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/tv-and-rad...-albania-mafia

Guardian starting a vendetta? Coogan first does a hypocritical slamming of Top Gear on the Mexican jibe, and then this non-article.
Pieface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Feb 2011, 09:37   #154
wuyanxu
still wants Homeworld 3

wuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyanwuyanxu is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otis1337 View Post
that Volvo.... what a monster, totally destroyed the other 2... shame there will only be one
me too, go Volvo! and it look fantastic, says a Volvo S40 owner
Old 7th Feb 2011, 13:50   #155
Otis1337
aka - Ripp3r

Otis1337 is a Super Spamming SaiyanOtis1337 is a Super Spamming SaiyanOtis1337 is a Super Spamming SaiyanOtis1337 is a Super Spamming SaiyanOtis1337 is a Super Spamming SaiyanOtis1337 is a Super Spamming SaiyanOtis1337 is a Super Spamming SaiyanOtis1337 is a Super Spamming SaiyanOtis1337 is a Super Spamming SaiyanOtis1337 is a Super Spamming SaiyanOtis1337 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
i think people forget that Volvo really isnt a granddad car.... what do you think was in the Focus RS500?... a great big Volvo engine!
Otis1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Feb 2011, 14:05   #156
Kaiwan
Shinigami

Kaiwan has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Good point the Focus ST is just the T5 engine.

I bet that Volvo weighs quite a bit less than the other 2 too.
Old 7th Feb 2011, 14:07   #157
M7ck
Ⓜod Ⓜaster

M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Another great show, I loved the hot hatch shootout but I would have the focus over the volvo (mostly down to the horrible colour the volvo was painted). I enjoyed the Albania trip but I would have taken the Rolls over the S65.

RIP James May, the best way to die is from escaping the Albanian rozzers.
Old 7th Feb 2011, 15:08   #158
EvilMerc
Mod Master

EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Worst part of the show?

The fact Jonathon Ross had to appear. Him being on there served to make me dislike the guy even more.

Also, I want that Focus in green, orange or electric blue pleesh?
EvilMerc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Feb 2011, 16:33   #159
ch424
Design Warrior

ch424 is definitely a rep cheat.ch424 is definitely a rep cheat.ch424 is definitely a rep cheat.ch424 is definitely a rep cheat.ch424 is definitely a rep cheat.ch424 is definitely a rep cheat.ch424 is definitely a rep cheat.ch424 is definitely a rep cheat.ch424 is definitely a rep cheat.ch424 is definitely a rep cheat.ch424 is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieface View Post
http://www.guardian.co.uk/tv-and-rad...-albania-mafia

Guardian starting a vendetta? Coogan first does a hypocritical slamming of Top Gear on the Mexican jibe, and then this non-article.
It's quite hard to be sympathetic towards Clarkson/Hammond after seeing this (watch from 1:26 to the end) though.
ch424 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Feb 2011, 16:49   #160
holzj17
Multimodder

holzj17 can run Crysisholzj17 can run Crysisholzj17 can run Crysisholzj17 can run Crysisholzj17 can run Crysisholzj17 can run Crysisholzj17 can run Crysisholzj17 can run Crysisholzj17 can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by ch424 View Post
It's quite hard to be sympathetic towards Clarkson/Hammond after seeing this (watch from 1:26 to the end) though.
they may be complete tw*ts in real life but they work really well together on the show

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvagusta View Post
A new girl is like a new motor. They need to be lubed up, slowly cranked over just a tad, more lube, more cranking and lube, and then you can fire her up, listen to her purr for a bit... and once she's warmed up you can start to make her roar
holzj17 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aardvarks and aasvogels, beware the super wang, both shows are wank, eddie you flippin ejit, say no to skimlinks, say yes to skimmed milk, whiners gunna whine

View Mode