bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old 22nd Jan 2013, 19:01   #81
biojellywobbles
Supermodder

biojellywobbles is a Super Spamming Saiyanbiojellywobbles is a Super Spamming Saiyanbiojellywobbles is a Super Spamming Saiyanbiojellywobbles is a Super Spamming Saiyanbiojellywobbles is a Super Spamming Saiyanbiojellywobbles is a Super Spamming Saiyanbiojellywobbles is a Super Spamming Saiyanbiojellywobbles is a Super Spamming Saiyanbiojellywobbles is a Super Spamming Saiyanbiojellywobbles is a Super Spamming Saiyanbiojellywobbles is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Porridge with some golden syrup, pure awesome in winter.
Old 22nd Jan 2013, 19:30   #82
TheBlackSwordsMan
The world need more lemon cakes

TheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Anyone can give me a good porridge recipe ? I could ask google but it wouldnt be as friendly :-)
Old 22nd Jan 2013, 19:31   #83
KidMod-Southpaw
Super Spamming Saiyan

KidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming SaiyanKidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming SaiyanKidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming SaiyanKidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming SaiyanKidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming SaiyanKidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming SaiyanKidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming SaiyanKidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming SaiyanKidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming SaiyanKidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming SaiyanKidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackSwordsMan View Post
Anyone can give me a good porridge recipe ? I could ask google but it wouldnt be as friendly :-)
Quaker oats.

I'm so lazy...
KidMod-Southpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Jan 2013, 21:43   #84
biojellywobbles
Supermodder

biojellywobbles is a Super Spamming Saiyanbiojellywobbles is a Super Spamming Saiyanbiojellywobbles is a Super Spamming Saiyanbiojellywobbles is a Super Spamming Saiyanbiojellywobbles is a Super Spamming Saiyanbiojellywobbles is a Super Spamming Saiyanbiojellywobbles is a Super Spamming Saiyanbiojellywobbles is a Super Spamming Saiyanbiojellywobbles is a Super Spamming Saiyanbiojellywobbles is a Super Spamming Saiyanbiojellywobbles is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Whatever the big bag of porridge oats from tesco is and do what it says on the back (with milk of course can't be doing with water porridge).
Old 22nd Jan 2013, 23:05   #85
Boardoombob
Multimodder

Boardoombob is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Boardoombob is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Boardoombob is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Boardoombob is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Boardoombob is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Boardoombob is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Boardoombob is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Boardoombob is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Boardoombob is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Boardoombob is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Boardoombob is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Tea, followed by Crunchy Nut cornflakes and a glass of juice (bit of an odd order, but no tea first thing turns me into a zombie).
i7 920 (stock) sandwiched between an Asus P6T deluxe and a Noctua NH-U12P, secured with a 4gb 670, Xonar XT and 6gb of Corsair memory, and lashed to an OCZ Vertex 2 120gb SSD, 2 x 1tb Samsung Hard drives (JBOD), powered by a 1000w Corsair PSU, all lovingly encased in an Antec P180.
Boardoombob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Jan 2013, 02:53   #86
lcdguy
Mod Master

lcdguy has yet to learn the way of the Dremellcdguy has yet to learn the way of the Dremellcdguy has yet to learn the way of the Dremellcdguy has yet to learn the way of the Dremellcdguy has yet to learn the way of the Dremellcdguy has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
depends when i wake up. if i get up early enough usually something like cereal or cottage cheese or yogurt. If not then it's a cup of coffee at work or possible cold pizza from the night before
Old 29th Jan 2013, 14:42   #87
Brooxy
Like a boss (but not a boss)

Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.
During the week it's usually toast with jam on and a glass of water (I don't drink enough of it during the day at work)

Weekend it's usually a bacon sarnie and a cup of black coffee. Great way to kickstart those days away from the office.
Brooxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Jan 2013, 14:55   #88
Mankz

Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackSwordsMan View Post
I do one cup oats, one cup water, one cup milk.

Then when its in the bowl add loads of raisins, cold milk on top and smother in honey/maple syrup.
Mankz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Jan 2013, 17:16   #89
julianmartin
resident cyborg.

julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.
Don't forget the pinch of salt.

Xeon X5660||Asus P6X58D-E||12GB XMS3||240GB SSD||GTX770||Define R3||X58 forever
julianmartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Jan 2013, 18:02   #90
Kasowaree
Multimodder

Kasowaree has yet to learn the way of the DremelKasowaree has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I like start with a cup of tea and a cinnamon muffin or some porridge and yogurt. Atleast now that I'm trying to get in shape, before that I liked to start with eggs sausage and pancakes.
Kasowaree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Jan 2013, 18:04   #91
Kronos
Another grumpy old git.

Kronos is a Super Spamming SaiyanKronos is a Super Spamming SaiyanKronos is a Super Spamming SaiyanKronos is a Super Spamming SaiyanKronos is a Super Spamming SaiyanKronos is a Super Spamming SaiyanKronos is a Super Spamming SaiyanKronos is a Super Spamming SaiyanKronos is a Super Spamming SaiyanKronos is a Super Spamming SaiyanKronos is a Super Spamming Saiyan
One and half bottles of Nutricia Fortisip extra (strawberry)
Carbide 240/Asus Z170M plus/I5 6600K @ 4.6Ghz/Avexir Core Blue Series 16GB /AXP 200 Muscle /Gigabyte FE 1080/500Gb OCZ TR150 SSD/2 x 25Gb SSD/ 2TB HDD/ SST-ST60F-P PSU/Dell U3415/CM TK White (browns)/Logitech G400s/.
Silverstone GD05B/ MSI B751A-E33/G840/2x2GB Crucial Ballistix DDR3 Red LED/GTX 260/Kingston 60GB/500GB WD/Corsair CX500/Dell U2711/ E Element Chroma KB /Logitech M518.
Kronos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Jan 2013, 18:11   #92
specofdust
Banned

specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Four slices bacon, grilled. One egg, fried. Two slices bread, toasted. Put it all together. HP sauce (still got the proper pre-recipe change stuff = win) on the bacon, add the egg, dash of salt, tonnes of white pepper.

Coffee. I'll stab anyone who tries to put cow juice in it.

Happy days. Weekend is Full Scottish or nothing, or if I'm poor whatever random concoction I can manage from the fridge.
specofdust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Jan 2013, 18:33   #93
GeorgeStorm
Aggressive PC Builder

GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by specofdust View Post
Four slices bacon, grilled. One egg, fried. Two slices bread, toasted. Put it all together. HP sauce (still got the proper pre-recipe change stuff = win) on the bacon, add the egg, dash of salt, tonnes of white pepper.

Coffee. I'll stab anyone who tries to put cow juice in it.

Happy days. Weekend is Full Scottish or nothing, or if I'm poor whatever random concoction I can manage from the fridge.
What's in a full Scottish?

So you get through a fair amount of bacon a week
GeorgeStorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Jan 2013, 18:44   #94
G0UDG
helping others costs nothing

G0UDG is a Super Spamming SaiyanG0UDG is a Super Spamming SaiyanG0UDG is a Super Spamming SaiyanG0UDG is a Super Spamming SaiyanG0UDG is a Super Spamming SaiyanG0UDG is a Super Spamming SaiyanG0UDG is a Super Spamming SaiyanG0UDG is a Super Spamming SaiyanG0UDG is a Super Spamming SaiyanG0UDG is a Super Spamming SaiyanG0UDG is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Bowl of porridge oats and some fresh blueberries mixed in with it most days sometimes Ill have a small bowl of bran flakes and a couple of slices of toast with just butter
Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. Or doesn't believe you. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your signature for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an invisible illness (Pancreatitis, Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, LUPUS, Fibromyalgia, MS,Lupus, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, Heart Disease, Epilepsy, Autism,M.D. Evan Syndrome etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand.
G0UDG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Jan 2013, 18:59   #95
specofdust
Banned

specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeStorm View Post
What's in a full Scottish?

So you get through a fair amount of bacon a week
About 3 packs aye.

Full Scottish varies. I don't make them so much anymore 'cos I live on my own these days and it's quite a lot of effort just to feed one, plus I can't seem to even halfway finish them anymore. Proper full Scottish in my books is:
  • 4 slices of bacon
  • 2 eggs however you want 'em
  • 2 slices of lorne sausage
  • 2 slices of black pudding
  • 2 slices Haggis and/or 2 slices white pudding and/or 2 slices fruit pudding optional as you please
  • Mushrooms and tomatoes fried in olive oil with thyme, a little rosemary, and salt added.
  • 2 slices of tattie scone, fried in the remnants of whatever you've cooked in a pan, with added butter if required.
  • Some toast, as you fancy.
  • Strong black coffee, or tea if you're one of those types.

You need big plates, and when you put it all together it'll still barely fit.

If you get through one of them, which realistically you're going to be doing around 1200-1500 hours, you won't need more than a light snack before bed.

Very very enjoyable, if you've got the stomach for it.
specofdust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Feb 2013, 09:40   #96
Snips
I can do dat, giz a job

Snips is a Super Spamming SaiyanSnips is a Super Spamming SaiyanSnips is a Super Spamming SaiyanSnips is a Super Spamming SaiyanSnips is a Super Spamming SaiyanSnips is a Super Spamming SaiyanSnips is a Super Spamming SaiyanSnips is a Super Spamming SaiyanSnips is a Super Spamming SaiyanSnips is a Super Spamming SaiyanSnips is a Super Spamming Saiyan
So basically, it's a full English with slices of haggis?
Snips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Feb 2013, 09:59   #97
Lance
Ender of discussions.

Lance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Loam sausage and the scones are my my Scottish mother n law calls 'square sausage and potatoe scones' I think.

The potato scones are amazing, sort of like mashed potato pancake. You can now get them in tescos bakery sections in England.

I think loam sausage is a sort of fatty sausage mix pressed into the shape of a loaf that you cook in slices. It's too fatty for my taste, but does keep you full for a very long time.
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Feb 2013, 10:23   #98
Da_Rude_Baboon
What the?

Da_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Haggis\white pudding\fruit pudding, tattie scone and Lorne sausage are the Scottish bits.
Da_Rude_Baboon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Feb 2013, 10:35   #99
julianmartin
resident cyborg.

julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.
I'm glad you didn't say the olive oil. Not one iota of that is even British, let alone Scottish. I chuckled when I read that bit.

LONG LIVE BUTTER!

Xeon X5660||Asus P6X58D-E||12GB XMS3||240GB SSD||GTX770||Define R3||X58 forever
julianmartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Feb 2013, 22:29   #100
KidMod-Southpaw
Super Spamming Saiyan

KidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming SaiyanKidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming SaiyanKidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming SaiyanKidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming SaiyanKidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming SaiyanKidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming SaiyanKidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming SaiyanKidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming SaiyanKidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming SaiyanKidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming SaiyanKidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by julianmartin View Post
I'm glad you didn't say the olive oil. Not one iota of that is even British, let alone Scottish. I chuckled when I read that bit.

LONG LIVE BUTTER!
This. What's your preference? I'm stuck with either Lurpak or Norpack which is a bit better.

Now I really want a full Scottish. You interested in cooking for me Spec?
KidMod-Southpaw is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aardvark on toast, bacon, breakfast, coffee & fag = ulcer, coffee + vape = win, epic win, fight, let dead threads lie

View Mode