bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Technology > bit-tech Folding Team

Old 9th Sep 2016, 19:25   #101
Scorpuk
Hypermodder

Scorpuk can run CrysisScorpuk can run CrysisScorpuk can run CrysisScorpuk can run CrysisScorpuk can run CrysisScorpuk can run CrysisScorpuk can run CrysisScorpuk can run CrysisScorpuk can run CrysisScorpuk can run CrysisScorpuk can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocJonz View Post
On a milestone note, I passed PS3 in the world rankings (to reach 17th) - I think PS3 is the sum total of all the PS3's that Folded (on the now deprecated client)

On one of the stats sites, it indicates that my score currently represents just over 9.5% of the total score for our team, and 0.25% of the total for the F@H project as a whole

Way to go Doc.

Some amazing stats you are putting out and just a month or so away from 3bill.
Old 9th Sep 2016, 22:16   #102
DocJonz
Another CPC refugee .....

DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpuk View Post
Way to go Doc.

Some amazing stats you are putting out and just a month or so away from 3bill.
Cheers Scorpuk
Old 9th Sep 2016, 22:21   #103
Nelio
Minimodder

Nelio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nelio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nelio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nelio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nelio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nelio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nelio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nelio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nelio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nelio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nelio is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Nice one Doc, that's pretty impressive. Wish we could get the team up from 7th!
Old 11th Oct 2016, 09:36   #104
Tattysnuc
Thinking about which mod to do 1st.

Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.
Wow Doc! I'd not considered your total to have been THAT significant to the whole folding project.

It's just started to feel a bit nippy in the house today so re-starting my client(s).
Let see if I can build on my gtx980 setup without the wife complaining too much
Old 12th Oct 2016, 01:29   #105
Elspuddy

Elspuddy is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Elspuddy is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Elspuddy is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Elspuddy is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Elspuddy is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Elspuddy is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Elspuddy is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Elspuddy is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Elspuddy is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Elspuddy is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Elspuddy is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
I'll just leave this here
Old 12th Oct 2016, 17:29   #106
DocJonz

DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elspuddy View Post
I'll just leave this here
Seen you pop into the Top 20 Producers for the Team. Well done
Old 14th Oct 2016, 18:16   #107
DocJonz

I just crossed the 3Bn points barrier ....
Old 28th Oct 2016, 01:31   #108
noizdaemon666
I'm Od, Therefore I Pwn

noizdaemon666 is a Super Spamming Saiyannoizdaemon666 is a Super Spamming Saiyannoizdaemon666 is a Super Spamming Saiyannoizdaemon666 is a Super Spamming Saiyannoizdaemon666 is a Super Spamming Saiyannoizdaemon666 is a Super Spamming Saiyannoizdaemon666 is a Super Spamming Saiyannoizdaemon666 is a Super Spamming Saiyannoizdaemon666 is a Super Spamming Saiyannoizdaemon666 is a Super Spamming Saiyannoizdaemon666 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Just made it into the Top 20 Producers list Hoping I stay there for a while

I make up-to-date Windows ISOs for the making of faster installs

Last edited by noizdaemon666; 28th Oct 2016 at 11:57.
noizdaemon666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Nov 2016, 07:48   #109
Tattysnuc

Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by noizdaemon666 View Post
Just made it into the Top 20 Producers list Hoping I stay there for a while
....erm, what happened? from 400k+ to 871 in 2 weeks! something gone wrong bud?

Just switched out my gtx980 for 980ti - points up from 420k to 520k ppd.
I'm going to chuck up a rig with the old 980 in it to sit in our bedroom and warm it rather than using the electric fire - might as well get some ppd for the leccy we're using....
Old 14th Nov 2016, 09:24   #110
noizdaemon666
I'm Od, Therefore I Pwn

noizdaemon666 is a Super Spamming Saiyannoizdaemon666 is a Super Spamming Saiyannoizdaemon666 is a Super Spamming Saiyannoizdaemon666 is a Super Spamming Saiyannoizdaemon666 is a Super Spamming Saiyannoizdaemon666 is a Super Spamming Saiyannoizdaemon666 is a Super Spamming Saiyannoizdaemon666 is a Super Spamming Saiyannoizdaemon666 is a Super Spamming Saiyannoizdaemon666 is a Super Spamming Saiyannoizdaemon666 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tattysnuc View Post
....erm, what happened? from 400k+ to 871 in 2 weeks! something gone wrong bud?

Just switched out my gtx980 for 980ti - points up from 420k to 520k ppd.
I'm going to chuck up a rig with the old 980 in it to sit in our bedroom and warm it rather than using the electric fire - might as well get some ppd for the leccy we're using....
Errrrm....I don't know. I'll have to go check. I have a nasty habit of not keeping my eye on things.

I make up-to-date Windows ISOs for the making of faster installs
noizdaemon666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Nov 2016, 12:44   #111
Tattysnuc

well, I've just pushed you out the top 20 producers until you fix your problem. Good luck! Hope it's nothing too serious...
Old 15th Nov 2016, 12:24   #112
clanseven
What's a Dremel?

clanseven has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Hi. Can someone tell me where the top 20 producers list is published? Thanks
clanseven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Nov 2016, 12:38   #113
DocJonz

Quote:
Originally Posted by clanseven View Post
Hi. Can someone tell me where the top 20 producers list is published? Thanks
It's on the EOC Team Summary page.
Old 15th Nov 2016, 13:26   #114
clanseven
What's a Dremel?

Ah. Many thanks Doc.
Old 22nd Nov 2016, 11:12   #115
desertbaker
Minimodder

desertbaker is definitely a rep cheat.desertbaker is definitely a rep cheat.desertbaker is definitely a rep cheat.desertbaker is definitely a rep cheat.desertbaker is definitely a rep cheat.desertbaker is definitely a rep cheat.desertbaker is definitely a rep cheat.desertbaker is definitely a rep cheat.desertbaker is definitely a rep cheat.desertbaker is definitely a rep cheat.desertbaker is definitely a rep cheat.
Up 2 places but then back down one to 14th. A whole bunch of people on my tail so will have to look at those 'Black Friday' deals to replace the ageing radeon R9s. (is the 1070 the 'sweet spot' card?) However, just passed the half a billion point which seemed 'mission impossible' all those years ago.

Well done to everyone on their achievements - some impressive money being spent on those rigs!
Old 23rd Nov 2016, 18:48   #116
DocJonz

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertbaker View Post
Up 2 places but then back down one to 14th. A whole bunch of people on my tail so will have to look at those 'Black Friday' deals to replace the ageing radeon R9s. (is the 1070 the 'sweet spot' card?) However, just passed the half a billion point which seemed 'mission impossible' all those years ago.

Well done to everyone on their achievements - some impressive money being spent on those rigs!
Nice milestone on the half billion
I think the GTX 1070 probably is the sweet spot at the moment. I bought the vanilla type as the TDP is 140W (that's important to my bills!) and the PPD is around 600-700k.
(The two slots of Farm1 in my sig are GTX 1070s - they tend to get a bit more than my two GTX 980Ti cards (Farm3 in the sig)).
Old 1st Dec 2016, 22:39   #117
DocJonz

I reached the world top 15 today according to EOCs Stats
Old 1st Dec 2016, 23:26   #118
Scorpuk
Hypermodder

Scorpuk can run CrysisScorpuk can run CrysisScorpuk can run CrysisScorpuk can run CrysisScorpuk can run CrysisScorpuk can run CrysisScorpuk can run CrysisScorpuk can run CrysisScorpuk can run CrysisScorpuk can run CrysisScorpuk can run Crysis
Quote:
Way to go Doc!
Old 2nd Dec 2016, 09:59   #119
clanseven
What's a Dremel?

Quote:
Amazing stuff. Well done!
Old 3rd Dec 2016, 17:53   #120
Tattysnuc

Quote:
Bravo!