bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Technology > bit-tech Folding Team

Old 24th May 2016, 01:43   #21
chin913
忍び So say we all

chin913 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I still fold mow and then , lost lots of hardware over the years due to folding and the lecky bills don't help....I still follow this forum a lot ... Just got a i7 6700k and gtx 970 so gonna leave em on for a few days or weeks...happy days ....
Old 30th May 2016, 10:02   #22
DocJonz
Another CPC refugee .....

DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Now only 167 active Folders

A further drop in active Folders - seems we are down to 167 out of 9,628 (or 1.7%). Looks like PCShedTV may also now be one of the statistics, despite the initial enthusiasm.

At least there are a few of us left with stickability! - FOLD on team

Last edited by DocJonz; 30th May 2016 at 10:18.
DocJonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st May 2016, 23:20   #23
Christopher N. Lew
Folding in memory of my father

Christopher N. Lew should be considered for presidentChristopher N. Lew should be considered for presidentChristopher N. Lew should be considered for presidentChristopher N. Lew should be considered for presidentChristopher N. Lew should be considered for presidentChristopher N. Lew should be considered for presidentChristopher N. Lew should be considered for presidentChristopher N. Lew should be considered for presidentChristopher N. Lew should be considered for presidentChristopher N. Lew should be considered for presidentChristopher N. Lew should be considered for president
Yes, perhaps PCShedTV could tell us why he has quit the team.
Old 17th Dec 2016, 15:55   #24
PcShedTV
Minimodder

PcShedTV has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Dormant but not quitting

Interesting responses since our 4 month experiment last year in the folding scene. As stated been involved with other projects, change of job role and no choice but to amend priorities resources accordingly with a new addition to the family.
We will continue to contribute to the team as and when we can and i believe Richard started the ball going this week.
Sergio
Old 18th Dec 2016, 16:50   #25
Tattysnuc
Thinking about which mod to do 1st.

Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.
Welcome back PCShedTV
Old 19th Dec 2016, 17:57   #26
PcShedTV
Minimodder

Thanks, nice to be back. Testing some new gpu's for 2017.
http://imgur.com/N4XNWLz
Old 20th Dec 2016, 15:40   #27
Tattysnuc

Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PcShedTV View Post
Thanks, nice to be back. Testing some new gpu's for 2017.
http://imgur.com/N4XNWLz
Just a heads up ref 1080's. I'm having to use an older driver with my GTX980ti - The 1080 rig I have has the latest drivers on it because I game on it, and those drivers DON'T appear to support folding. Consequently I'm unable to fold on my 1080 rig
Old 20th Dec 2016, 17:29   #28
DocJonz

DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tattysnuc View Post
Just a heads up ref 1080's. I'm having to use an older driver with my GTX980ti - The 1080 rig I have has the latest drivers on it because I game on it, and those drivers DON'T appear to support folding. Consequently I'm unable to fold on my 1080 rig
Which driver versions are you on?
Old 20th Dec 2016, 18:02   #29
meandmymouth
I Mod, Therefore I Own

meandmymouth is a Super Spamming Saiyanmeandmymouth is a Super Spamming Saiyanmeandmymouth is a Super Spamming Saiyanmeandmymouth is a Super Spamming Saiyanmeandmymouth is a Super Spamming Saiyanmeandmymouth is a Super Spamming Saiyanmeandmymouth is a Super Spamming Saiyanmeandmymouth is a Super Spamming Saiyanmeandmymouth is a Super Spamming Saiyanmeandmymouth is a Super Spamming Saiyanmeandmymouth is a Super Spamming Saiyan
What is best to fold on now? Been a while since I properly looked in to it.

Main - i7 3770K, Maximus V Gene, 32GB Crucial, 480 Sandisk Ultra II, 7TB HDD's, Fractal Arc Mini, CM 850W
meandmymouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Dec 2016, 20:46   #30
DocJonz

Quote:
Originally Posted by meandmymouth View Post
What is best to fold on now? Been a while since I properly looked in to it.
Depends on your budget ... I've been impressed with results based on the GTX 1070 (see Farm1 in my sig)
Old 21st Dec 2016, 12:30   #31
PcShedTV
Minimodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tattysnuc View Post
Yes i did have that problem with the latest driver from Nvidia but driver 373.06 seems to be working ok with with 2 1080 gtx's on Win 8.1 64bit. 1,760,747 ppd.

http://i.imgur.com/VzOyrA4.jpg
Old 21st Dec 2016, 12:47   #32
meandmymouth
I Mod, Therefore I Own

meandmymouth is a Super Spamming Saiyanmeandmymouth is a Super Spamming Saiyanmeandmymouth is a Super Spamming Saiyanmeandmymouth is a Super Spamming Saiyanmeandmymouth is a Super Spamming Saiyanmeandmymouth is a Super Spamming Saiyanmeandmymouth is a Super Spamming Saiyanmeandmymouth is a Super Spamming Saiyanmeandmymouth is a Super Spamming Saiyanmeandmymouth is a Super Spamming Saiyanmeandmymouth is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocJonz View Post
Depends on your budget ... I've been impressed with results based on the GTX 1070 (see Farm1 in my sig)
I've got a GTX 660 spare at the moment and my main rig is running an RX 480 and 3770K.

Main - i7 3770K, Maximus V Gene, 32GB Crucial, 480 Sandisk Ultra II, 7TB HDD's, Fractal Arc Mini, CM 850W
Old 21st Dec 2016, 13:07   #33
DocJonz

Quote:
Originally Posted by meandmymouth View Post
I've got a GTX 660 spare at the moment and my main rig is running an RX 480 and 3770K.
With a GTX 660, you should get a PPD of around 50k
Old 29th Dec 2016, 23:37   #34
meandmymouth
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Got the 480 and 3770K running overnight. We'll see how my system handles it.

Old 30th Dec 2016, 13:33   #35
Tattysnuc

Quote:
Which driver versions are you on?
Apols for slow reply - Xmas so been away a lot

Ref drivers - on my 1080 rig I'm on the latest drivers 376.33 as this is primarily a gaming rig. it'd be nice to fold occasionally but I can't be bothering with uninstalling current drivers to enable folding. On my 980ti rig I'm on 373.06 and they work fine and that's what you can see contributing for me currently...
Old 31st Dec 2016, 10:13   #36
DocJonz

nVidia Drivers

Might be worth trying the nVidia hotfix 376.48 for the 1080 rig - might fix your problem.
Old 5th Jan 2017, 16:20   #37
javaman
May irritate Eyes

javaman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.javaman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.javaman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.javaman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.javaman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.javaman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.javaman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.javaman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.javaman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.javaman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.javaman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Got a new RX480 and Doom. Started folding again while waiting for doom to download. Started 6PM last night and completed 57.7GB of 66.4GB so far at 4PM with an expected 3 more hours till completion. I'll probably contribute 1million points and see how it goes.
javaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jan 2017, 11:31   #38
Tattysnuc

Quote:
Might be worth trying the nVidia hotfix 376.48 for the 1080 rig - might fix your problem.
Cheers Doc. Will fire it up tonight and see if that does the trick

Tags
aardvarks and aasvogels