bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Technology > bit-tech Folding Team

Old 21st Apr 2016, 22:52   #1
coolamasta
Folding@Home CC Captain 2010/11/12

coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.
Think im going to have a time out :(

Hey Guys,

Not posted up much for a while, hope you are all good and still folding away, I've had lots going on over last couple of years inc the birth of my now 9 month year old little girl! Having PC parts all over the house is a no-no these days as you can imagine and my old home-office where I had a lot of my folding rigs I turned into the little ones Nursery.

I lost a bit of interest after the Bigadv units stopped so I sold both my 32-thread dual EP Xeon machines and have just been using a 980Ti and a 970 for my recent PPD but the 980Ti isn't on as much as it was due to heat and noise issues (reference cooler as I did plan to WC) so its only the 970 that runs 24x7 these days.

I will prob leave that one running for now but I have dropped from 3rd to 4th and just recently 4th to 5th as highest producer for CustomPC/BitTech team. I am by no means out just going to have a time out for a while producing any big PPD.

Keep up the good work people, I will check back here and there to see how things are going and I will stay away from the stats server lol

Cheers,
Rob.

Main Rigs:~ i7 4790K @ 4.8 WC'd - 16GB @ 2400 - EVGA GTX 980Ti | Alienware 13 Laptop, i7, Dual M.2 SSD's, 16GB and Graphics Amp
| ~~~ My Current Dual EP-Xeon 2670 Project ~~~ | ~~~ My Mitsubishi Evo Track Car Project ~~~ |
coolamasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Apr 2016, 23:04   #2
DocJonz
Another CPC refugee .....

DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Rob, I guess you're allowed a break after 7+ years Folding

Glad you can still tick along in the background - you should stay in the team top 10 for quite sometime with the massive score you have accumulated
Old 22nd Apr 2016, 16:00   #3
Tattysnuc
Thinking about which mod to do 1st.

Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.Tattysnuc is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolamasta View Post
Hey Guys,

Not posted up much for a while, hope you are all good and still folding away, I've had lots going on over last couple of years inc the birth of my now 9 month year old little girl! Having PC parts all over the house is a no-no these days as you can imagine and my old home-office where I had a lot of my folding rigs I turned into the little ones Nursery.

I lost a bit of interest after the Bigadv units stopped so I sold both my 32-thread dual EP Xeon machines and have just been using a 980Ti and a 970 for my recent PPD but the 980Ti isn't on as much as it was due to heat and noise issues (reference cooler as I did plan to WC) so its only the 970 that runs 24x7 these days.

I will prob leave that one running for now but I have dropped from 3rd to 4th and just recently 4th to 5th as highest producer for CustomPC/BitTech team. I am by no means out just going to have a time out for a while producing any big PPD.

Keep up the good work people, I will check back here and there to see how things are going and I will stay away from the stats server lol

Cheers,
Rob.
Cheers Rob - I hope this doesn't sound condescending but thank you for all your hard work and dedication to the team.
Old 22nd Apr 2016, 18:07   #4
johnim40
Ultramodder

johnim40 is a Super Spamming Saiyanjohnim40 is a Super Spamming Saiyanjohnim40 is a Super Spamming Saiyanjohnim40 is a Super Spamming Saiyanjohnim40 is a Super Spamming Saiyanjohnim40 is a Super Spamming Saiyanjohnim40 is a Super Spamming Saiyanjohnim40 is a Super Spamming Saiyanjohnim40 is a Super Spamming Saiyanjohnim40 is a Super Spamming Saiyanjohnim40 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
hi i am only using a single 970 now too 250ish ppd is still ok

MAIN
:I7 4770k:Asus +:780GTX:SERVER:x5650:780 GTX:F2:I5 3570k:2 x msi970 GTX
Folding Stats HFM.NET

johnim40 is online now   Reply With Quote