bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > Serious

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11th Oct 2016, 10:12   #181
Pliqu3011
busy surrounding skeleton
 
Pliqu3011's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Belgium
Posts: 2,329
Pliqu3011 is a Super Spamming SaiyanPliqu3011 is a Super Spamming SaiyanPliqu3011 is a Super Spamming SaiyanPliqu3011 is a Super Spamming SaiyanPliqu3011 is a Super Spamming SaiyanPliqu3011 is a Super Spamming SaiyanPliqu3011 is a Super Spamming SaiyanPliqu3011 is a Super Spamming SaiyanPliqu3011 is a Super Spamming SaiyanPliqu3011 is a Super Spamming SaiyanPliqu3011 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corky42 View Post
One thing i don't get, probably because I've not been following things until recently, but everyone says Clinton is just as bad, and I'm not wanting to question peoples views on that, so what is it that's so bad about her? Is it just those emails? because I read the FBI cleared her of any wrong doing or something like that.
This covers a few of the scandals (and some of Trump's):


---

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yadda View Post
This is possibly the best thing I've ever seen.

I just came here to post that. It's amazing.
__________________
“Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do.” - Bob Ross
“JOIN ME OR DIE. CAN YOU DO ANY LESS?” - Mr. Sparkle
Pliqu3011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Oct 2016, 11:51   #182
Corky42
What did walle eat for breakfast?
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 6,894
Corky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
So basically Clinton is inept when it comes to IT and their foundation has received some suspicious donations?
Corky42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Oct 2016, 12:00   #183
faugusztin
I *am* the guy with two left hands
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Posts: 6,685
faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowbridge View Post
voting for trump is a huge gamble? but at least with trump your hopefully avoiding ww3 and kicking in the teeth of the entire establishment.
Oh yeah, voting for narcissist, who can NEVER be wrong, can't negotiate anything unless the negotiation means "everything i want", who threatened with war crimes (yes, shooting families of terrorists in revenge is a war crime; yes, waterboarding is a war crime)... Yeah, that is totally a recipe for avoiding World War 3.

Saying that... Would Kristi from pro-Trump NRA ad shoot Trump ? What she needs guns for is what Trump clearly does normally (well, except he doesn't use knife, but that is a detail).
faugusztin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Oct 2016, 12:10   #184
Yadda
Vegan Sandwich
 
Yadda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: UK
Posts: 3,149
Yadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I keep telling myself the world has always been this stupid, but I've only just noticed.

It helps tremendously.
__________________
Lost a Duff, gained a Charlie.

i5 4690k @ 4.6GHz / ASRock Z97m OC Formula mATX / 2x8GB Crucial Tactical DDR3 @ 2200MHz C10 / EVGA GTX 780 @ 1200/6400MHz / BX100 250GB SSD / Seagate 2TB SSHD / Nepton 240m AIO / EVGA 600B PSU / Corsair Carbide Air 240 / Win10 Home / 1080p monitor / Logitech MOMO wheel
Yadda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Oct 2016, 12:27   #185
Jehla
Hypermodder
 
Jehla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 614
Jehla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jehla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jehla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jehla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jehla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jehla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jehla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jehla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jehla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jehla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Jehla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.


Sorry if it's a repost. Only just saw it yesterday.
Jehla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Oct 2016, 15:00   #186
Harlequin
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Eastbourne ,East Sussex ,UK
Posts: 7,029
Harlequin is a Super Spamming SaiyanHarlequin is a Super Spamming SaiyanHarlequin is a Super Spamming SaiyanHarlequin is a Super Spamming SaiyanHarlequin is a Super Spamming SaiyanHarlequin is a Super Spamming SaiyanHarlequin is a Super Spamming SaiyanHarlequin is a Super Spamming SaiyanHarlequin is a Super Spamming SaiyanHarlequin is a Super Spamming SaiyanHarlequin is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I would love to know why no airtime has been given to Johnson or Stein?
Harlequin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Oct 2016, 15:54   #187
Yadda
Vegan Sandwich
 
Yadda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: UK
Posts: 3,149
Yadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Gary "Aleppo moment" Johnson?

He's even scarier than Trump.

__________________
Lost a Duff, gained a Charlie.

i5 4690k @ 4.6GHz / ASRock Z97m OC Formula mATX / 2x8GB Crucial Tactical DDR3 @ 2200MHz C10 / EVGA GTX 780 @ 1200/6400MHz / BX100 250GB SSD / Seagate 2TB SSHD / Nepton 240m AIO / EVGA 600B PSU / Corsair Carbide Air 240 / Win10 Home / 1080p monitor / Logitech MOMO wheel
Yadda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Oct 2016, 16:44   #188
jrs77
theorycrafting
 
jrs77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Finland
Posts: 4,832
jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corky42 View Post
So basically Clinton is inept when it comes to IT and their foundation has received some suspicious donations?
She's not inept. She simply went ahead and deleted all of her eMails after she got informed about the investigation. That's plain and simple a crime... destroying evidence.

And suspicious donations? Look at all the things wikileaks, Guccifer and all the hacks dug up. There's no doubt, that the donations are directly linked to the actions Hillary took as SotS. That's also a crime... corruption.

Hillary and Bill Clinton are career-criminals and their daughter, which Bill isn't even the father of, is following in their footsteps. There's 30+ years of these things with the Clinton-Family and they only survived because they've greased every palm there is in Washington DC.

In my oppinion Hillary doesn't have a moral compass, because she doesn't need one. She only does what she's got told to do by her donors. She doesn't make any decisions by herself.
__________________
...and allways remember, that the world is an orange!

Cooltek/Jonsbo U1 | Silverstone SX500-LG | Noctua NF-R8 Redux 1200
Gigabyte H97N-WiFi | intel i7-5775C | Noctua NH-D9L | Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3L1600 | Crucial MX200 250GB | 2.5" WD AV 1TB
jrs77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Oct 2016, 16:48   #189
TheBlackSwordsMan
The world need more lemon cakes
 
TheBlackSwordsMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: People's Republic of Canuckistan
Posts: 3,573
TheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yadda View Post
Gary "Aleppo moment" Johnson?

He's even scarier than Trump.

The guy ain't an encyclopedia of geography but to say that he is scarier than Trump? The only 'Thing' scarier than Trump is Ted Cruz. In a sense, Trump is a blessing (Read: He ruined the path to all the other psychos).
__________________
i5 2500K@4.3Ghz l Z77 Extreme6 l GTX 560 Ti l Corsair K70 l Crucial M500 l 8.5TB Storage l Seasonic X650 : Corsair K70 : Ikari Optical : Cambridge Soundworks FPS2000 4.1
TheBlackSwordsMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Oct 2016, 16:52   #190
Harlequin
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Eastbourne ,East Sussex ,UK
Posts: 7,029
Harlequin is a Super Spamming SaiyanHarlequin is a Super Spamming SaiyanHarlequin is a Super Spamming SaiyanHarlequin is a Super Spamming SaiyanHarlequin is a Super Spamming SaiyanHarlequin is a Super Spamming SaiyanHarlequin is a Super Spamming SaiyanHarlequin is a Super Spamming SaiyanHarlequin is a Super Spamming SaiyanHarlequin is a Super Spamming SaiyanHarlequin is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yadda View Post
Gary "Aleppo moment" Johnson?

He's even scarier than Trump.

most americans don't know where it is

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37311686
Harlequin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Oct 2016, 16:55   #191
Yadda
Vegan Sandwich
 
Yadda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: UK
Posts: 3,149
Yadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlequin View Post
most americans don't know where it is

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37311686
Sure, but most Americans aren't running for presidency.

Also, his reasoning behind backing Russia (sorry, "joining hands with Russia" ) in the conflict seemed very muddled, don't you think? Listen to it again, he sounds like there's a car crash going on inside his head and looks completely out of his depth.
__________________
Lost a Duff, gained a Charlie.

i5 4690k @ 4.6GHz / ASRock Z97m OC Formula mATX / 2x8GB Crucial Tactical DDR3 @ 2200MHz C10 / EVGA GTX 780 @ 1200/6400MHz / BX100 250GB SSD / Seagate 2TB SSHD / Nepton 240m AIO / EVGA 600B PSU / Corsair Carbide Air 240 / Win10 Home / 1080p monitor / Logitech MOMO wheel
Yadda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Oct 2016, 17:51   #192
Corky42
What did walle eat for breakfast?
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 6,894
Corky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrs77 View Post
She's not inept. She simply went ahead and deleted all of her eMails after she got informed about the investigation. That's plain and simple a crime... destroying evidence.
Citation needed please as everything I've read says the private email were delete before the subpoena.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrs77 View Post
And suspicious donations? Look at all the things wikileaks, Guccifer and all the hacks dug up. There's no doubt, that the donations are directly linked to the actions Hillary took as SotS. That's also a crime... corruption.
Again citation needed please as everything I've read is much the same, they all seem to lack evidence, don't get me wrong I'm not doubting she's done some dodgy stuff it's just difficult to filter out the real from the hyperbole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrs77 View Post
Hillary and Bill Clinton are career-criminals and their daughter, which Bill isn't even the father of, is following in their footsteps. There's 30+ years of these things with the Clinton-Family and they only survived because they've greased every palm there is in Washington DC.
And how do you know that?
So far all I've read are things like she kills babies: Because i said she does!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrs77 View Post
In my oppinion Hillary doesn't have a moral compass, because she doesn't need one. She only does what she's got told to do by her donors. She doesn't make any decisions by herself.
Nothing wrong with personal opinions but when they are aired publicly shouldn't people making the accusation have some form of evidence to backup their opinion?
Corky42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Oct 2016, 20:15   #193
rainbowbridge
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 3,171
rainbowbridge is a Super Spamming Saiyanrainbowbridge is a Super Spamming Saiyanrainbowbridge is a Super Spamming Saiyanrainbowbridge is a Super Spamming Saiyanrainbowbridge is a Super Spamming Saiyanrainbowbridge is a Super Spamming Saiyanrainbowbridge is a Super Spamming Saiyanrainbowbridge is a Super Spamming Saiyanrainbowbridge is a Super Spamming Saiyanrainbowbridge is a Super Spamming Saiyanrainbowbridge is a Super Spamming Saiyan
10-10-16
Hour 1 - Prof James Fetzer - Debate Analysis
Hour 2 - Texe Marrs
Hour 3 - Joel Skousen - Debate Analysis
rainbowbridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Oct 2016, 22:43   #194
TheBlackSwordsMan
The world need more lemon cakes
 
TheBlackSwordsMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: People's Republic of Canuckistan
Posts: 3,573
TheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlequin View Post
most americans don't know where it is

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37311686
Most Americans couldn't pin their own state on the map.
__________________
i5 2500K@4.3Ghz l Z77 Extreme6 l GTX 560 Ti l Corsair K70 l Crucial M500 l 8.5TB Storage l Seasonic X650 : Corsair K70 : Ikari Optical : Cambridge Soundworks FPS2000 4.1
TheBlackSwordsMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Oct 2016, 22:51   #195
David
RIP Tel
 
David's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, weigh a pie
Posts: 11,476
David is a Super Spamming SaiyanDavid is a Super Spamming SaiyanDavid is a Super Spamming SaiyanDavid is a Super Spamming SaiyanDavid is a Super Spamming SaiyanDavid is a Super Spamming SaiyanDavid is a Super Spamming SaiyanDavid is a Super Spamming SaiyanDavid is a Super Spamming SaiyanDavid is a Super Spamming SaiyanDavid is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackSwordsMan View Post
Most Americans couldn't pin their own state on the map.
Wow, generalising much?
__________________
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!

Main rig - 6700K|Z170|32GB|256GB M.2|500GB SSDs|8TB NAS|980 Ti|3007WFP-HC|Parvum S2.0
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Oct 2016, 00:52   #196
TheBlackSwordsMan
The world need more lemon cakes
 
TheBlackSwordsMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: People's Republic of Canuckistan
Posts: 3,573
TheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spreadie View Post
Wow, generalising much?
It was a sarcastic comment. : /
__________________
i5 2500K@4.3Ghz l Z77 Extreme6 l GTX 560 Ti l Corsair K70 l Crucial M500 l 8.5TB Storage l Seasonic X650 : Corsair K70 : Ikari Optical : Cambridge Soundworks FPS2000 4.1
TheBlackSwordsMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Oct 2016, 06:03   #197
Corky42
What did walle eat for breakfast?
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 6,894
Corky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
James H. Fetzer
Quote:
An article by Fetzer published by Press TV and Veterans Today (a site, according to Oliver Kamm, which "promotes conspiracy theories") titled (by the latter) "Did Mossad death squads slaughter American children at Sandy Hook?" was described in January 2013 by Oliver Kamm in The Jewish Chronicle as "monstrous, calumnious, demented bilge" that "violates all bounds of decency". Jovian Byford criticized Fetzer's speculations that Jews or Israel were involved in a conspiracy to commit the 9/11 attacks as "a contemporary variant of the old, antisemitic conspiracist canard about the disloyalty of Jews and their usurpation of power in the name of communal interests and the accumulation of wealth.
Texe Marrs
Quote:
Marrs has been accused of being anti-Catholic. In 1999 he alleged that former United States President George H.W. Bush would be involved in a black mass in a chamber within the Great Pyramid of Giza during the 2000 millennium celebrations.
Joel Skousen
Quote:
Some of Skousen's views are controversial. He made the case that the Fall of Communism was a "carefully crafted deception," meant to gain Western aid and technology transfers that would eventually end in a resurgence of the Russian threat. In his weekly briefings Skousen has also written extensively about the evidence of conspiracy by government to coverup its own involvement in numerous black operations such as the JFK assassination, the Oklahoma City bombing, TWA 800 and the 9/11 attack on the World Trade Center. He is particularly harsh critic of what he calls the "phony war on terror" used to conjure up justification for continual foreign intervention and the diminution of American constitutional rights.
Corky42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Oct 2016, 12:35   #198
jrs77
theorycrafting
 
jrs77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Finland
Posts: 4,832
jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corky42 View Post
Citation needed please as everything I've read says the private email were delete before the subpoena.



Again citation needed please as everything I've read is much the same, they all seem to lack evidence, don't get me wrong I'm not doubting she's done some dodgy stuff it's just difficult to filter out the real from the hyperbole.



And how do you know that?
So far all I've read are things like she kills babies: Because i said she does!



Nothing wrong with personal opinions but when they are aired publicly shouldn't people making the accusation have some form of evidence to backup their opinion?
If you only go by the things published by the coorporatge media, then ofc you don't get the whole picture. The coorporate media is the same boat as the Clintons and that's why they don't report on these things.

Bill Clinton for example settled three rape-cases out of court. At the last debate one of those women, who settled for $800k was actually in the audience.
Or look at the Lewinsky-case. Bill was lying his arse off and got away with a slap on the wrist, whilst others go to jail for lying under oath.
Hillary backed him up on all these cases all the time and even threatened some women to keep quiet or else.

The transcripts of all these cases are sealed, because that's the clause of the settlements, that noones allowed to talk about it. The mass of people involved however, who have allready talked about it is staggering, and you can't stick your head and in the sand and simply ignore all of them.

Even if only 1/10th of the accusations is true, then that's still more than enough to throw Bill and Hillary into jail for a couple of years. The only reason they're not in jail is, because they're buddies with all the other shady people in the system.

Look at General Petraeus... he got cut off his job as CIA-director for mishandling classified information, i.e. he had a confidential letter in the drawer of his desk at his workplace in the CIA-headquarter instead of it being placed in the safe.
If you compare this to the dozens of confidential eMails Hillary kept on a non-government server, then you sure got to wonder why Hillary didn't get indicted too.

But yeah, keep defending Hillary
__________________
...and allways remember, that the world is an orange!

Cooltek/Jonsbo U1 | Silverstone SX500-LG | Noctua NF-R8 Redux 1200
Gigabyte H97N-WiFi | intel i7-5775C | Noctua NH-D9L | Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3L1600 | Crucial MX200 250GB | 2.5" WD AV 1TB
jrs77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Oct 2016, 13:06   #199
Corky42
What did walle eat for breakfast?
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 6,894
Corky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrs77 View Post
If you only go by the things published by the coorporatge media, then ofc you don't get the whole picture. The coorporate media is the same boat as the Clintons and that's why they don't report on these things.
Who said anything about corporate media? All i asked for is a reference to a published source, something more than she's bad because i said she is, something based on evidence, not just hearsay and hyperbole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrs77 View Post
Bill Clinton for example settled three rape-cases out of court. At the last debate one of those women, who settled for $800k was actually in the audience.
Or look at the Lewinsky-case. Bill was lying his arse off and got away with a slap on the wrist, whilst others go to jail for lying under oath.
Hillary backed him up on all these cases all the time and even threatened some women to keep quiet or else.
I don't really care what her husband got/get's up to the question is about her, if what you say about her is true then it won't be difficult to find some evidence of her threats, no?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrs77 View Post
The transcripts of all these cases are sealed, because that's the clause of the settlements, that noones allowed to talk about it. The mass of people involved however, who have allready talked about it is staggering, and you can't stick your head and in the sand and simply ignore all of them.
It's difficult to ignore something when you've yet to provide a something, if there's a mass of people who've talked about it then it shouldn't be to difficult to reference a published source.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrs77 View Post
Even if only 1/10th of the accusations is true, then that's still more than enough to throw Bill and Hillary into jail for a couple of years. The only reason they're not in jail is, because they're buddies with all the other shady people in the system.
That's all I'm trying to get someone to provide, something about her that's true and not just a mass of people all jumping on the bandwagon of what's starting to seem more like a game of Chinese whispers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrs77 View Post
Look at General Petraeus... he got cut off his job as CIA-director for mishandling classified information, i.e. he had a confidential letter in the drawer of his desk at his workplace in the CIA-headquarter instead of it being placed in the safe.
If you compare this to the dozens of confidential eMails Hillary kept on a non-government server, then you sure got to wonder why Hillary didn't get indicted too.
So his well documented incompetence had nothing to do with it, anyway I'm asking for something about her not an ex-CIA director, we already know she stored confidential emails on a non-government server but there's no rule or law against that (as crazy at it seems) and many other high profile American politicians do/did the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrs77 View Post
But yeah, keep defending Hillary
I'm not, I'm just asking for something more substantive than a game of he said she said.
Corky42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Oct 2016, 14:00   #200
rainbowbridge
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 3,171
rainbowbridge is a Super Spamming Saiyanrainbowbridge is a Super Spamming Saiyanrainbowbridge is a Super Spamming Saiyanrainbowbridge is a Super Spamming Saiyanrainbowbridge is a Super Spamming Saiyanrainbowbridge is a Super Spamming Saiyanrainbowbridge is a Super Spamming Saiyanrainbowbridge is a Super Spamming Saiyanrainbowbridge is a Super Spamming Saiyanrainbowbridge is a Super Spamming Saiyanrainbowbridge is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Rudy stated the number 26 cases, he could raise prosecute and put her away with, each.

Go and research the hati releif fund plundering, thats a pretty bad one.

If you would spend a little time listening to people that have an interrst in seeing her not land the role, you would be wiser for it. great you can research renses guests but cant find an eliment of dought of the worst example of polictal career criminal profiteer in modern history.

You are not meant to take huge sums money as payment for any political favor.

Trump is going to wipe the floor with her next debate but apparently there is an option (clinton camp)being held back called the nuclear option, what ever that stands for. ( they are also offering money for any further tapes on trump that damage him)

They are simply not going to allow him in, if he gets in hundreds of congresd men are expected to be investigated for fruad and curruption, going back several years.

Lot at risk for a lot of powerful people in this election, going to get real interesting if trump gets in. Real intrresting.

(Iphone/typos )
rainbowbridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
*hillary, crooked hillary, f*ck logic, halloween costume choice, hilliary vs. trump, ignore, literally shaking !, make america great again, nightmare 2017, not the brexit thread, tiny hands, trumpocalypse, trumpton, us election

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:02.
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.