bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > Serious

Old 5th Mar 2017, 14:13   #2881
Archtronics
Mod Master

Archtronics is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Archtronics is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Archtronics is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Archtronics is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Archtronics is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Archtronics is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Archtronics is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Archtronics is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Archtronics is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Archtronics is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Archtronics is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
More like.
Archtronics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Mar 2017, 14:32   #2882
Harlequin
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Harlequin is a Super Spamming SaiyanHarlequin is a Super Spamming SaiyanHarlequin is a Super Spamming SaiyanHarlequin is a Super Spamming SaiyanHarlequin is a Super Spamming SaiyanHarlequin is a Super Spamming SaiyanHarlequin is a Super Spamming SaiyanHarlequin is a Super Spamming SaiyanHarlequin is a Super Spamming SaiyanHarlequin is a Super Spamming SaiyanHarlequin is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Don't worry - Tony Bliar is apparently joining the US government as special advisor to the middle east
We will remember them
Harlequin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Mar 2017, 16:23   #2883
Nexxo
Whatever's Geek.

Nexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Bit like putting Harold Shipman in charge of a home for the elderly.

"We are the music makers; we are the dreamers of dreams"

Current project: Metaversa 02 Ada.
Nexxo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Mar 2017, 16:33   #2884
Harlequin
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Harlequin is a Super Spamming SaiyanHarlequin is a Super Spamming SaiyanHarlequin is a Super Spamming SaiyanHarlequin is a Super Spamming SaiyanHarlequin is a Super Spamming SaiyanHarlequin is a Super Spamming SaiyanHarlequin is a Super Spamming SaiyanHarlequin is a Super Spamming SaiyanHarlequin is a Super Spamming SaiyanHarlequin is a Super Spamming SaiyanHarlequin is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexxo View Post
Bit like putting Harold Shipman in charge of a home for the elderly.
Wouldn't be good for turnover badum tsh
We will remember them
Old 5th Mar 2017, 16:53   #2885
Nexxo
Whatever's Geek.

Nexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Could send Nigel Farage. He's looking for a job in Trump's team and we know how he loves brown people.

With luck he'll manage to unite the Palestinians and Israeli against a common enemy and if we're really lucky ISIS has a crack at him too.

Old 5th Mar 2017, 17:06   #2886
jrs77
theorycrafting

jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VipersGratitude View Post
Paragraph 1: Stop apologising.
Paragraph 2: Apology for right wing actions; It's ultimately brown people's fault.
Paragraph 3: There will never be peace in the middle east because of brown people.
Paragraph 4: Easily disproven aphorism.

You watch this on TV. I've lived in a fractured society my whole life, spare the time I spent in Sweden. Your logic simply doesn't add up, and that's why it ends in racism (although I'm sure you think you aren't). There are countless nuances to ethnopolitics that you haven't even begun to consider.
1. Where did I apologize? I made an observation.
2. You willfully won't understand it seems. There's no apologizing for any actions from rightwingers there.
3. Stop implying things I clearly never said
4. WTF?

Your debate-tactics don't impress me at all. They're pityful. You paint me as a rightwing-defender and borderline racist because you can't argue the points. It's the typical SJW-leftwing approach these days that doesn't allow for sensible arguments in the political center. It's either with you or against you. Black and white, left or right.

Sorry, but you lost your credibility there and I won't argue in that fashion. It's tiresome.

Cooltek/Jonsbo U1 | Silverstone SX500-LG | Noctua NF-R8 Redux 1200
Gigabyte H97N-WiFi | intel i7-5775C | Noctua NH-D9L | Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3L1600 | Crucial MX200 250GB | 2.5" WD AV 1TB
jrs77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Mar 2017, 17:55   #2887
VipersGratitude
Mod Master

VipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrs77 View Post
1. Where did I apologize? I made an observation.
2. You willfully won't understand it seems. There's no apologizing for any actions from rightwingers there.
3. Stop implying things I clearly never said
4. WTF?

Your debate-tactics don't impress me at all. They're pityful. You paint me as a rightwing-defender and borderline racist because you can't argue the points. It's the typical SJW-leftwing approach these days that doesn't allow for sensible arguments in the political center. It's either with you or against you. Black and white, left or right.

Sorry, but you lost your credibility there and I won't argue in that fashion. It's tiresome.
"The rightwingers are violently protesting against the muslims" - So the right winger's have a reason, and that reason is Muslims.

"muslims have nothing better to do." - So muslims are just intrinsically violent for no reason?

You then go on to say "This behaviour is the reason why nothing will ever be resolved in the middle-east" - As opposed to what exactly? There's plenty of violence in the west.

You think you're in the political centre, but you really aren't. You're leaning towards right wing authoritarianism. I've heard these arguments all my life. I see right through them, and the flawed logic from which they arise...but if you think you're qualified to argue ethnopolitics with someone who's received death threats from both sides of a ethnic conflict for siding with neither, then be my guest
Old 5th Mar 2017, 18:57   #2888
jrs77
theorycrafting

jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.
Where do you get that crap from. You try to imply something that simply isn't there.

You think you see right through of what you are willing to believe, not whats actually been said.

As I said. I'm all too familiar with this aproach of debating and it's nothing but hot air. You don't argue the points, but only try to dismiss my points by painting me as a racist. That's the typical SJW leftwing style and I'm sick of it.

Cooltek/Jonsbo U1 | Silverstone SX500-LG | Noctua NF-R8 Redux 1200
Gigabyte H97N-WiFi | intel i7-5775C | Noctua NH-D9L | Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3L1600 | Crucial MX200 250GB | 2.5" WD AV 1TB
jrs77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Mar 2017, 19:07   #2889
VipersGratitude
Mod Master

VipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming Saiyan
You do realise you haven't provided any counter-arguments to my points, right?
What do you mean, if it's different from what you actually said?

The reason you see yourself as centrist is because everyone considers their worldview as centrist. It's something we're all guilty of, and understandably so, as we are all the centre of our own worlds. However, we objectively are not.
Old 5th Mar 2017, 19:21   #2890
Harlequin
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Given muslims started fighting over who was in charge about 20 minutes after Mohammed died - and that fight hasn't changed since , then subjectively there might not be real peace in the middle east.

unless the whole area gets nuked
We will remember them
Old 5th Mar 2017, 19:21   #2891
walle
I *am* a Dremel

walle is definitely a rep cheat.walle is definitely a rep cheat.walle is definitely a rep cheat.walle is definitely a rep cheat.walle is definitely a rep cheat.walle is definitely a rep cheat.walle is definitely a rep cheat.walle is definitely a rep cheat.walle is definitely a rep cheat.walle is definitely a rep cheat.walle is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
You cannot try and squeeze what is by its nature a diverse and constantly evolving society in a narrow corset of fundamentalist ideology without meeting resistance.
rather...
You cannot proceed to destroy what is by nature diverse and tribal and constantly evolving societies, in a narrow corset of a political ideology of imposed multiculturalism and mass immigration without meeting resistance. Is my point. As for trading and travelling we've always done that.

Edit.
People are beginning to understand that what's going on leads to monoculture and destruction of diversity, therefore an attack on them and their very existence. That's what globalism is all about. With globalism all diversity dies, including different thoughts and ideas, all of which sprung from our respective differences. It's gonna take a while before it's all in full swing but its heading that direction.

Nature is tribal and diverse, human nature is no different.

The problem is that our handlers, for a lack of a better term, is manipulating and using us as proxy.

Last edited by walle; 5th Mar 2017 at 19:32.
walle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Mar 2017, 19:22   #2892
TheBlackSwordsMan
The world need more lemon cakes

TheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrs77 View Post
Where do you get that crap from. You try to imply something that simply isn't there.

You think you see right through of what you are willing to believe, not whats actually been said.

As I said. I'm all too familiar with this aproach of debating and it's nothing but hot air. You don't argue the points, but only try to dismiss my points by painting me as a racist. That's the typical SJW leftwing style and I'm sick of it.
Today you are free to accept everyone without criticizing, if you emit a complaint they'll brand you racist, xenophob and/or homophob. It's unhealty.
Old 5th Mar 2017, 19:43   #2893
walle
I *am* a Dremel

walle is definitely a rep cheat.walle is definitely a rep cheat.walle is definitely a rep cheat.walle is definitely a rep cheat.walle is definitely a rep cheat.walle is definitely a rep cheat.walle is definitely a rep cheat.walle is definitely a rep cheat.walle is definitely a rep cheat.walle is definitely a rep cheat.walle is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackSwordsMan View Post
Today you are free to accept everyone without criticizing, if you emit a complaint they'll brand you racist, xenophob and/or homophob. It's unhealty.
It's very petty but unfortunately a very effective tactic, it's all about who's making the accusation first, and the regressive left will often accuse the opponent of doing what they themselves are guilty of.
Old 5th Mar 2017, 19:44   #2894
VipersGratitude
Mod Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlequin View Post
Given muslims started fighting over who was in charge about 20 minutes after Mohammed died - and that fight hasn't changed since , then subjectively there might not be real peace in the middle east.

By that rationale we should also nuke the part of the UK where I live...and first, because otherwise there's no moral high ground.
Old 5th Mar 2017, 19:44   #2895
Nexxo
Whatever's Geek.

Quote:

Whereas the Christian Western world has been real peaceful the last 1300 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by walle View Post
rather...
You cannot proceed to destroy what is by nature diverse and tribal and constantly evolving societies, in a narrow corset of a political ideology of imposed multiculturalism and mass immigration without meeting resistance. Is my point. As for trading and travelling we've always done that.
It cuts both ways, dude. As soon as you think that the other is absolutely wrong, you are thinking that you are absolutely right, and are in fact reflecting what you accuse the other of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by walle View Post
Edit.
People are beginning to understand that what's going on leads to monoculture and destruction of diversity, therefore an attack on them and their very existence. That's what globalism is all about. With globalism all diversity dies, including different thoughts and ideas, all of which sprung from our respective differences. It's gonna take a while before it's all in full swing but its heading that direction.

Nature is tribal and diverse, human nature is no different.

The problem is that our handlers, for a lack of a better term, is manipulating and using us as proxy.
The problem is that a parochial worldview is a poor framework for dealing with a globalist economy. That train has already left the station. Better develop a new paradigm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackSwordsMan View Post
Today you are free to accept everyone without criticizing, if you emit a complaint they'll brand you racist, xenophob and/or homophobwarrior. It's unhealthy.
Today you are free to accept everyone without criticizing, if you emit a complaint they'll brand you regressive left or a social justice warrior. It's unhealthy.

Old 5th Mar 2017, 19:45   #2896
Harlequin
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Quote:
By that rationale we should also nuke the part of the UK where I live...and first, because otherwise there's no moral high ground.
think you kinda missed the point ; suuni and shia have been fighting for thousands of years and only killing all of them , in 1 go, will solve it.
We will remember them
Old 5th Mar 2017, 19:49   #2897
VipersGratitude
Mod Master

Quote:
think you kinda missed the point ; suuni and shia have been fighting for thousands of years and only killing all of them , in 1 go, will solve it.
Ok, now follow that logic to it's ultimate conclusion, encompassing all conflict - What does that world look like?
Old 5th Mar 2017, 19:49   #2898
Nexxo
Whatever's Geek.

Those Westerners have waged two world wars already. And now they have got enough nukes trained on each other to blow the whole world up a few hundred times. Seriously, yhey're a threat to everyone on the whole planet. Let's just kill all of them.

See what I'm saying?

Old 5th Mar 2017, 19:52   #2899
wolfticket
Downwind from the bloodhounds

wolfticket is a Super Spamming Saiyanwolfticket is a Super Spamming Saiyanwolfticket is a Super Spamming Saiyanwolfticket is a Super Spamming Saiyanwolfticket is a Super Spamming Saiyanwolfticket is a Super Spamming Saiyanwolfticket is a Super Spamming Saiyanwolfticket is a Super Spamming Saiyanwolfticket is a Super Spamming Saiyanwolfticket is a Super Spamming Saiyanwolfticket is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Whereas Christians have been basically peaceful and kind over the same period I suppose?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volunt...ction_Movement anybody?

"A facility for quotation covers the absence of original thought."
Dorothy L. Sayers (1893 - 1957)
wolfticket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Mar 2017, 20:03   #2900
Harlequin
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Quote:
Those Westerners have waged two world wars already. And now they have got enough nukes trained on each other to blow the whole world up a few hundred times. Seriously, yhey're a threat to everyone on the whole planet. Let's just kill all of them.

See what I'm saying?
Quote:
Ok, now follow that logic to it's ultimate conclusion, encompassing all conflict - What does that world look like?
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfticket View Post
Whereas Christians have been basically peaceful and kind over the same period I suppose?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volunt...ction_Movement anybody?

I pray there's intelligent life somewhere out in space cause there's bugger all down here on earth
We will remember them

Tags
*hillary, crooked hillary, f*ck logic, halloween costume choice, hilliary vs. trump, ignore, literally shaking !, make america great again, nightmare 2017, not the brexit thread, tiny hands, trumpocalypse, trumpton, us election