bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > Serious

Old 8th Oct 2016, 12:16   #121
rainbowbridge
Banned

rainbowbridge is a Super Spamming Saiyanrainbowbridge is a Super Spamming Saiyanrainbowbridge is a Super Spamming Saiyanrainbowbridge is a Super Spamming Saiyanrainbowbridge is a Super Spamming Saiyanrainbowbridge is a Super Spamming Saiyanrainbowbridge is a Super Spamming Saiyanrainbowbridge is a Super Spamming Saiyanrainbowbridge is a Super Spamming Saiyanrainbowbridge is a Super Spamming Saiyanrainbowbridge is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Where is the consipracy in that (andy) discussion?

Listening to two informed gentlemen, discuss aspects of the american economy and election is gold dust to understand the points of contention.

Trump bringing corporation tax to 15% to bring corporations jobs back vs hillary to raise to 40% was a intetresting eliment, as was the Bias in the media against trump, 100 out of the 100 top news papers are all pro Hillary.

Really?

Trump aims to abolish personal income tax if you earn less than 50k thats a large chunk of hillarys base, do they even know that, no they dont.

Hillary aims to increase the tax (the fuel in the car), on the rich. And see they flee aboard.

Nexxo its telling that of all things, all they can come up with is this kind of non news and recent tax aspects (which hillary exercises her self with her foundation).

Ill keep my bet position unhedged off Hillary, is free money on hillary to win, and it was just this show when an ex wasshington insider was dicussing that hillary had sucked up all the money in wasshington, and was the chossen one that led me to pick up at 5\2. Its now 2\5
rainbowbridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Oct 2016, 15:39   #122
Yadda
Vegan Sandwich

Yadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Robert Dr Niro's thoughts on Trump.

"I'd like to punch him in the face."

i5 4690k @ 4.6GHz / ASRock Z97m OC Formula mATX / 16GB Crucial DDR3 @ 2250MHz C10 / EVGA GTX 780 @ 1200/6400MHz / BX100 250GB SSD / Seagate 2TB SSHD / Nepton 240m AIO / EVGA 600B PSU / Corsair Carbide Air 240 / Win10 Home / 1080p monitor / Logitech MOMO wheel

Last edited by Yadda; 8th Oct 2016 at 16:04.
Yadda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Oct 2016, 16:36   #123
Anfield
I *am* a Dremel

Anfield is a Super Spamming SaiyanAnfield is a Super Spamming SaiyanAnfield is a Super Spamming SaiyanAnfield is a Super Spamming SaiyanAnfield is a Super Spamming SaiyanAnfield is a Super Spamming SaiyanAnfield is a Super Spamming SaiyanAnfield is a Super Spamming SaiyanAnfield is a Super Spamming SaiyanAnfield is a Super Spamming SaiyanAnfield is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowbridge View Post
Trump bringing corporation tax to 15% to bring corporations jobs back
Trump aims to abolish personal income tax if you earn less than 50k
And just like Brexiters Trump voters will eventually realize that the same money can't be spent several times on 354 different things.
Old 8th Oct 2016, 17:01   #124
RedFlames
...is a figment of your imagination

RedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yadda View Post
As much of a bottom-feeding cretin Trump is, hard to take a man who willingly starred in Bad Grandpa seriously.

RedFlames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Oct 2016, 18:01   #125
Corky42
What did walle eat for breakfast?

Corky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Where is the consipracy in that (andy) discussion?
Do you know whose talk show that is?

Quote:
Listening to two informed gentlemen, discuss aspects of the american economy and election is gold dust to understand the points of contention.
Sorry but Jeff Rense is a well known conspiracy theorists, along with (prof) James H. Fetzer.
Corky42 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Oct 2016, 18:02   #126
walle
I *am* a Dremel

walle is definitely a rep cheat.walle is definitely a rep cheat.walle is definitely a rep cheat.walle is definitely a rep cheat.walle is definitely a rep cheat.walle is definitely a rep cheat.walle is definitely a rep cheat.walle is definitely a rep cheat.walle is definitely a rep cheat.walle is definitely a rep cheat.walle is definitely a rep cheat.
I'm not in my Christmas decorated tin foil hat this morning but it's beginning to look more and more like Trump is just in the race to make Hillary look good, and to make her look good – as well as human – is not an easy task.

Hillary should be grateful that the media protects her – and by extension her husband - because if that wasn't the case her husbands escapades of alleged sexual abuse, assaults and rapes would have been more closely looked into and plastered all over the news and her candidacy would as a result have been dead in its tracks long before it even got started. The fact that she's also been able to escape jail tells us something about her level of protection, that, and the fact that we no longer have a justice system in place but a punishment system and a punishment system that only targets and punishes the plebs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yadda
As much as I generally speaking respect Robert Deniros career as an actor his tirade here said more about his own character than it did Trumps.
Old 8th Oct 2016, 19:29   #127
Yadda
Vegan Sandwich

Yadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFlames View Post
As much of a bottom-feeding cretin Trump is, hard to take a man who willingly starred in Bad Grandpa seriously.
Hah, I don't watch much Hollywood so I'll have to take your word for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by walle View Post
As much as I generally speaking respect Robert Deniros career as an actor his tirade here said more about his own character than it did Trumps.
Yes, for sure. In a good way though.

Bearing in mind Trump is the one that started talking about punching people in the face, I'd like to see him put his money where his mouth is. Have you seen Trumps hands? They're tiny.

i5 4690k @ 4.6GHz / ASRock Z97m OC Formula mATX / 16GB Crucial DDR3 @ 2250MHz C10 / EVGA GTX 780 @ 1200/6400MHz / BX100 250GB SSD / Seagate 2TB SSHD / Nepton 240m AIO / EVGA 600B PSU / Corsair Carbide Air 240 / Win10 Home / 1080p monitor / Logitech MOMO wheel
Old 8th Oct 2016, 19:36   #128
Anfield
I *am* a Dremel

Anfield is a Super Spamming SaiyanAnfield is a Super Spamming SaiyanAnfield is a Super Spamming SaiyanAnfield is a Super Spamming SaiyanAnfield is a Super Spamming SaiyanAnfield is a Super Spamming SaiyanAnfield is a Super Spamming SaiyanAnfield is a Super Spamming SaiyanAnfield is a Super Spamming SaiyanAnfield is a Super Spamming SaiyanAnfield is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Bearing in mind Trump is the one that started talking about punching people in the face, I'd like to see him put his money where his mouth is. Have you seen Trumps hands? They're tiny.
DeNiro vs Trump MMA match in Vegas
Old 8th Oct 2016, 19:54   #129
Yadda
Vegan Sandwich

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anfield View Post
Yes. Please.

Old 8th Oct 2016, 20:28   #130
theshadow2001
[DELETE] means [DELETE]

theshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyantheshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyantheshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyantheshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyantheshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyantheshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyantheshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyantheshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyantheshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyantheshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyantheshadow2001 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Bearing in mind Trump is the one that started talking about punching people in the face, I'd like to see him put his money where his mouth is
He could get some lessons from UKIP.

Last edited by theshadow2001; 8th Oct 2016 at 22:37. Reason: I should lessons in grammar.
theshadow2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Oct 2016, 20:34   #131
RedFlames

RedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by theshadow2001 View Post
He could some lessons from UKIP.
Well he was taking advice from Farage...

Old 8th Oct 2016, 22:04   #132
Yadda
Vegan Sandwich

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshadow2001 View Post
He could some lessons from UKIP.
He could do with some lessons in humility.

Old 8th Oct 2016, 22:24   #133
Nexxo
Whatever's Geek.

Nexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anfield View Post
I'd watch. First in the queue.

"We are the music makers; we are the dreamers of dreams"

Current project: Metaversa 02 Ada.
Nexxo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Oct 2016, 22:28   #134
Yadda
Vegan Sandwich

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexxo View Post
I'd watch. First in the queue.
And I'd be right behind you.

Old 9th Oct 2016, 01:40   #135
TheBlackSwordsMan
The world need more lemon cakes

TheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming SaiyanTheBlackSwordsMan is a Super Spamming Saiyan
The election is already over, with the crap they dug up this week, trump is DONZO.
Old 9th Oct 2016, 04:07   #136
rainbowbridge
Banned

rainbowbridge is a Super Spamming Saiyanrainbowbridge is a Super Spamming Saiyanrainbowbridge is a Super Spamming Saiyanrainbowbridge is a Super Spamming Saiyanrainbowbridge is a Super Spamming Saiyanrainbowbridge is a Super Spamming Saiyanrainbowbridge is a Super Spamming Saiyanrainbowbridge is a Super Spamming Saiyanrainbowbridge is a Super Spamming Saiyanrainbowbridge is a Super Spamming Saiyanrainbowbridge is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Werid way to talk (trump on the bus) like an adolescent? Was he trying to entertain younger people to appear cool?

I saw a video of hillary on her plaine responding regarding recent hacks of emails (russian suspected). And she said, yeah so unlike trump i follow and ensure the correct practises and policys of america are followed (unlike trump).

Wtf, she just got a free get out of jail card for doing the complete opposite.

Its telling that instead of the media focusing on the recent wikeleaks email dump (i am not up to date on what they are before or recent) all we or any one is talking about is trump caught in some sting operation back in 2005. Guy is talking about matting, women, sex.

Big deal.
Look at the bottomless pit of putrid that is the otherside and trumps run is over, really?

And op talking about conspiracy when not applicable and referencing the wrong personal (andy vs prof, ??).
Did you even listen to the content?

Heres some conspiracy, Hopefully this is false?

Love the goonies (old film) mystery music under(over?)lay

Last edited by rainbowbridge; 9th Oct 2016 at 06:03. Reason: Iphone typos,
rainbowbridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Oct 2016, 09:17   #137
Corky42
What did walle eat for breakfast?

Corky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
And op talking about conspiracy when not applicable and referencing the wrong personal (andy vs prof, ??).
Did you even listen to the content?
No i didn't as i tend to look at who that content is coming from before committing time to listening to something, and in this case when i found it came from rense.com (a site that's gotta been seen to be believed) i knew what you posted would be nothing but the rantings of insane people.

Also what are you on about by saying i referenced the wrong people, do you even know what you're posting, you posted two radio broadcasts from rense.com one is Jeff Rense talking to another conspiracy theorist ((prof) James H. Fetzer)) and the second is him talking to Andrew Gause who does nothing for his reputation by appearing on Jeff Rense's radio show.
Corky42 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Oct 2016, 09:24   #138
David
RIP Tel

David is a Super Spamming SaiyanDavid is a Super Spamming SaiyanDavid is a Super Spamming SaiyanDavid is a Super Spamming SaiyanDavid is a Super Spamming SaiyanDavid is a Super Spamming SaiyanDavid is a Super Spamming SaiyanDavid is a Super Spamming SaiyanDavid is a Super Spamming SaiyanDavid is a Super Spamming SaiyanDavid is a Super Spamming Saiyan
The world owes thanks to Donald Trump.

Admittedly, Hillary is a sh!tty consolation prize, but Trump has killed the next presidential term for the GOP.

Main rig - 6700K|Z170|32GB|256GB M.2|500GB SSDs|8TB NAS|GTX 980|3007WFP-HC|Parvum S2.0
David is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Oct 2016, 10:12   #139
jrs77
theorycrafting

jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.jrs77 is definitely a rep cheat.
I wouldn't be too sure that Trump has lost all chances of winning. Stranger things have happened.

Cooltek/Jonsbo U1 | Silverstone SX500-LG | Noctua NF-R8 Redux 1200
Gigabyte H97N-WiFi | intel i7-5775C | Noctua NH-D9L | Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3L1600 | Crucial MX200 250GB | 2.5" WD AV 1TB
jrs77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Oct 2016, 13:11   #140
RedFlames

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrs77 View Post
I wouldn't be too sure that Trump has lost all chances of winning. Stranger things have happened.
This.

His supporters don't care and his detractors already knew [or at least suspected] all of this.

The election, imo, will be decided by how many people are put off by clinton rather than how many are disgusted by trump.

Tags
*hillary, crooked hillary, f*ck logic, halloween costume choice, hilliary vs. trump, ignore, literally shaking !, make america great again, nightmare 2016, not the brexit thread, tiny hands, trumpocalypse, trumpton, us election