bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 15th Jan 2017, 14:12   #1
JackAbrao
What's a Dremel?

JackAbrao has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Cyber Kitsune

Hi guys! I´m new here! My name´s Jaqueline (Jack for short) and I´m part of CM Modding Team.

Today I wanted to show you my first casemod project on the Scratch category, but first I´d like to thank some brands that believed in my work and that decided to be my partners on this project, like Cooler Master, Gigabyte and my friend Ronnie Hara.[/LEFT]

[/B]
Cooler Master, Gigabyte e Ronnie Hara

The case I´m gonna use is a Cooler Master Elite 110

Watercooler Seidon 120 V

Hardware:

HYperX Savage DDr4 16G

Cpu i5 6600k

SSD

VGA:

MOBO:

The project is inspired by the Magic: The Gathering Kaladesh trailer, specifically the Filigree Familiar, an artifact fox-like creature.

Some steps of the building proccess...

Lots of EVA and styrofoam...

Lots of freehand drawings...

Lots of sleepless nights...

It´s a real puzzle, don´t you think?

And when the molds work out, I get trully happy!...

The EVA runs rings around me!

I´ll post more step-by-step pictures and videos soon!

Hi darlings, let´s continue with the project?
At this moment I´m cutting some acrylic molds and it turned out to be really hard work! But let´s focus, we´re getting to the painting and finishing steps.

If everything works as planned, on the 29th I´ll finally post the finished project here.

Last edited by JackAbrao; 19th Feb 2017 at 18:28.
JackAbrao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Feb 2017, 19:23   #2
JackAbrao
What's a Dremel?

I'm back, with one more step in the project, I would like to thank everyone who is following the posts !!

Cut time... I will use these mesh and acrylic for the finishing of the structure

Eyes of the project...

With patience and hard work I´ll get there.

Structure mounted and glued still missing some minor repairs and paints. I hope you like the result

Time to place the screens on the casemod structure

Final results after glueing and drying

Returning to work carving rest of parts in eva...

Last test of the EVA parts before starting the painting and the finishing acrylics ...

Painting moment
I want to work with aging pieces ..

Preparing the cutting of acrylics

Modeling the acrylics on the fox's head

With much patience we are giving life to the cabinet

Thermal blower is life

I finally got the time and I edited this video with a small part of the casemod process I hope you like it...

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6yX...ature=youtu.be

Last edited by JackAbrao; 7th Mar 2017 at 12:12.
Old 7th Feb 2017, 20:13   #3
Ronnie Hara
Multimodder

Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Very good choice of theme and with a very large complexity the cut of parts. Waiting for more pictures of the case. Congratulations
Ronnie Hara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Feb 2017, 20:27   #4
Cheapskate
↓ Don't trust that face!

Cheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Oh shi-3d filligree!! Awesome.
Old 10th Feb 2017, 00:14   #5
JackAbrao
What's a Dremel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheapskate View Post
Oh shi-3d filligree!! Awesome.
I´m glad you recognized the Magic: The Gathering theme. I hope you keep following the case progress.
Old 10th Feb 2017, 00:17   #6
JackAbrao
What's a Dremel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie Hara View Post
Very good choice of theme and with a very large complexity the cut of parts. Waiting for more pictures of the case. Congratulations
Thanks for your continued support, my dear Ronnie Hara. Just wait for the many progress pictures I´ll be posting this week.
Old 10th Feb 2017, 13:36   #7
kim
Multimodder

kim has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
very interesting approach and work... and as a french, always glad to see a great artist being also a modder and a very attractive woman...I'll follow this...
kim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Feb 2017, 17:15   #8
JackAbrao
What's a Dremel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kim View Post
very interesting approach and work... and as a french, always glad to see a great artist being also a modder and a very attractive woman...I'll follow this...
Thank you very much for following my work, I will soon have lots of material to show you, I sincerely hope you enjoy the result.
Old 7th Mar 2017, 12:16   #9
JackAbrao
What's a Dremel?

Finally the moment of truth has come and I will show you the final result of the mounted casemod and already with cables organized !!!I hope you enjoy the result guys.

Old 7th Mar 2017, 17:47   #10
kim
Multimodder

ohh, your hands were not idle, was waiting to see the result, impressive and totally out of common, great paint job really, it looks like a shiny metal armor, freakish, but great...
Old 14th Mar 2017, 12:20   #11
JackAbrao
What's a Dremel?

Quote:
ohh, your hands were not idle, was waiting to see the result, impressive and totally out of common, great paint job really, it looks like a shiny metal armor, freakish, but great...
Thank you very much for the feedback, I was really anxious to finish the project. The techniques I used, are already used in cosplay armor, so I was pretty confident in the process of running. Thank you very much for following this topic.

I will post here a video made after the final process, I hope you like the result

Link : https://youtu.be/Ph-je4pP7kU

Last edited by JackAbrao; 16th Mar 2017 at 01:28.
Old 14th Mar 2017, 19:47   #12
kim
Multimodder

Yeah...I saw the video...it's even more impressive than on pics, I am not a gamer, but i love your work and the result is amazing, something like an antic Egyptian god, or an alien artefact, anyway, great Mod, indeed...btw, I also watched your "Hello fusion" paint job video, but I had to watch it several times to be able to focus on your work only...you and your minimalist working outfit grabbing all attention... your amazing...keep on modding
Old 16th Mar 2017, 01:27   #13
JackAbrao
What's a Dremel?

Quote:
Yeah...I saw the video...it's even more impressive than on pics, I am not a gamer, but i love your work and the result is amazing, something like an antic Egyptian god, or an alien artefact, anyway, great Mod, indeed...btw, I also watched your "Hello fusion" paint job video, but I had to watch it several times to be able to focus on your work only...you and your minimalist working outfit grabbing all attention... your amazing...keep on modding
Thank you very much for accompanying and for having tanned my work without doubts I still have many projects to produce, I hope to get more support from now on with sponsorships to be able to do something even more beautiful and different for the next months ...
Old 16th Mar 2017, 21:25   #14
GeneralFun
Lurker with tools

GeneralFun is definitely a rep cheat.GeneralFun is definitely a rep cheat.GeneralFun is definitely a rep cheat.GeneralFun is definitely a rep cheat.GeneralFun is definitely a rep cheat.GeneralFun is definitely a rep cheat.GeneralFun is definitely a rep cheat.GeneralFun is definitely a rep cheat.GeneralFun is definitely a rep cheat.GeneralFun is definitely a rep cheat.GeneralFun is definitely a rep cheat.
At first glance I'd thought that someone had gotten a pretty young woman to pose with their work. Usually, in this forum, it's someones cat, or a modders child in a picture or two as the work was done. I often wondered why someone had not used the sexy gal as a prop for their photos. I thought you were it. Then I saw you getting dirty. Welcome to the bit-tech forums. You're a welcome addition! Mod-On girl!

ASUS Sabertooth Mark 1, GTX1080, I7-6700K, DarkRockPro 3, Corsair Vengance DDR4 3200, LIAN-LI PC-P80, Dell 2716DG
GeneralFun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Mar 2017, 22:05   #15
Nexxo
Whatever's Geek.

Nexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming Saiyan

That is all.

"We are the music makers; we are the dreamers of dreams"

Current project: Metaversa 02 Ada.
Nexxo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Mar 2017, 08:08   #16
Ronnie Hara
Multimodder

Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
It really is a work worthy of many applause, especially for being a woman doing this beautiful work. My respect and admiration.
Ronnie Hara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Mar 2017, 13:28   #17
JackAbrao
What's a Dremel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralFun View Post
At first glance I'd thought that someone had gotten a pretty young woman to pose with their work. Usually, in this forum, it's someones cat, or a modders child in a picture or two as the work was done. I often wondered why someone had not used the sexy gal as a prop for their photos. I thought you were it. Then I saw you getting dirty. Welcome to the bit-tech forums. You're a welcome addition! Mod-On girl!
I am very happy with this feedback, I really love art of creating cases and it is a pleasure to read such a message, I hope I still manage to produce many creative works for worklog ...

Last edited by JackAbrao; 17th Mar 2017 at 14:11.

Tags
scratch;modding;girl

View Mode