1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Watercooling Quick connectors...

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Hasle, 20 Mar 2011.

1. Hasle

Hasle nohasslemods›

Hello there.

I've been contemplating building a system with a separate enclosure for the main watercooling components (radiator, pump and res), and to make it easier to move around, I want to be able to disconnect it from the main rig.

I stumbled across these: http://www.caseking.de/shop/catalog...chluss-Set-fuer-10-8mm-Schlaeuche::12312.html

I'm very new to this watercooling business, this being my first build to incorporate it, but I was wondering if those wouldn't obstruct the water flow quite severely?

2. Big Elf

Big Elf Oh no! Not another f----ing elf!

I've never used them but the Koolance VL4s are supposed to be pretty good and less restrictive than some

3. Hasle

Hasle nohasslemods›

Thanks for the input. I'll take a look at those. :)

Anyone else have something to share? I really don't want to work on this idea further if it's too restrictive.

4. Big Elf

Big Elf Oh no! Not another f----ing elf!

5. Hasle

Hasle nohasslemods›

Great link, thanks! I was hoping to find some black connectors that would suit the rest of my colour scheme, but those VL3Ns are exactly what I was looking for otherwise. Sold! :D