1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Planning Bitfenix Pandora watercooling?

Discussion in 'Modding' started by atc95, 16 Mar 2015.

1. atc95

atc95 I have the upgrade bug!

Have seen a few project logs for this and really like the case so just have a question about the potential for a radiator on the top panel. The case has a 120mm top fan slot and a 3.5" bay. Would a radiator (probably 30mm) fit underneath the fan without conflicting with the motherboard and if so, could you mount another 120mm fan where the hdd bay is to make it a 240mm?

If you can then would it be possible to have 2x240mm radiators (front and top and both 30mm) without conflicting in space?

2. atc95

Bump?

3. bulldogjeff

bulldogjeff The modding head is firmly back on.

Is THIS what you're on about?

atc95 likes this.
  4. atc95

Yes almost exactly that (+rep), as there is no fan slot how much modding is required to mount a radiator at the front of the top or a 240mm all the way along?

5. bulldogjeff

bulldogjeff The modding head is firmly back on.

Sorry for the late reply.. Looking at the pics I can find a 240 will go in the top but will probably cause clearance issues with the mobo/ram. As for what you say about modding. It really is a case of marking up the holes from a fan and drilling them. So very basic stuff really.

I found a couple of pics with a front mounted 240 rad ( AIO type) so it looks like it will go in with out to many problems, from what I can see all the mounting holes are already in place for the fans.