1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox 360 An old (unused) Xbox Live 12-month sub card - still useable?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Whirly, 26 Nov 2011.

1. Whirly

Whirly What's a Dremel?

I've been digging through my old xbox game this afternoon and I came across a completely unused Xbox live 12-month sub card that came out of a Live Starter kit (for the original Xbox). God only knows how old it is or why I didn't use it at the time.

I no longer have a 360 so there is no way of me trying the code, so my question is, does anyone know if it would still work?

The reason I ask is that I figure I could sell it and put the cash towards Christmas. Obviously I wouldn't want to sell something that was useless....

2. Crackdown_uk

Crackdown_uk What's a Dremel?

Yes, it will still work as long as it hasn't been used. There is no expiry date.

3. Whirly

Whirly What's a Dremel?

Well, the "Scratch here to reveal code" bit is intact so I can't see how it could have been used. :)

Thanks for the info Crackdown_uk...now all I have to do is work out a fair price and a place to sell it.

4. Kernel

Kernel Likes cheese

You can sell it on here.
    You can pick them up for £32, so for a quick sale I'd go 28-30 quid maybe

5. Whirly

Whirly What's a Dremel?

Sounds like a good idea and a fair price. Thanks Kernel.

6. Mr Happy

Mr Happy 4 8 15 16 23 42

My local sainsburys has it for £29 in store, but im not sure if it is an offer or not.

But like Kernel states they sell for around £32 up to what ive seen in places for £39

So still a fair price, good luck if selling

7. Whirly

Whirly What's a Dremel?

Thanks for the advice everyone. As it's £29 in Sainsbury's I've priced it at £28 delivered - hopefully that's fair.

BTW If anyone is interested in what a very old Live sub card looks like I put a picture in the for sale thread (here)