1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Batch convert MP4/MKV to DVD

Discussion in 'Software' started by noizdaemon666, 9 Mar 2016.

1. noizdaemon666

noizdaemon666 I'm Od, Therefore I Pwn

Hi guys,

My Google-Fu is very weak at the minute :(

I have a load of videos in a folder (some in sub folders) that I would like to convert to DVD (preferably ISO files). I currently use DVDFab but it doesn't seem to have a batch option. Basically I want to load up all the videos and have a program create a DVD/ISO file for each video.

Any suggestions?

Edit: I just realised that this sounds a little illegal. I own all the original DVDs/Blu-Rays but want to burn a copy so the kids don't wreck the originals just to clarify :D

Last edited: 9 Mar 2016
  2. play_boy_2000

play_boy_2000 ^It was funny when I was 12

Is this for an in car dvd player or something you can't upgrade? If not, get a media player or generally most blu-ray players play mkv and mp4 files, some of them from dvd-r/br-r discs too.

3. noizdaemon666

noizdaemon666 I'm Od, Therefore I Pwn

Unfortunately not an option, it has to be DVDS (they're easily replaceable). External hard drives and things aren't.

4. wolfticket

wolfticket Downwind from the bloodhounds

I used to use DVD Flick to do basic file(s) to DVD conversion, but it seem like these days AVStoDVD is the way to go (although rather big disclaimer: I have not tried it).

Looks like it is more recently updated and has built in batch processing, whereas DVD Flick requires some fiddling for batch processing and hasn't been updated in some time.

5. Rhydian

Rhydian What's a Dremel?

Can be a bit more difficult needs a bit of research to be honest on file types, some conversion software is better then others.