1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hardware Akasa Galileo Review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Meanmotion, 14 Aug 2013.

1. Meanmotion

Meanmotion bleh Moderator

2. SchizoFrog

SchizoFrog What's a Dremel?

'The second is a new fanless mini-ITX case, designed for slim-type mini-ITX motherboards, called the Galileo. Then, following on from the Euler, the Galileo is a slightly longer, more expensive case, which is designed from the ground up to be as skinny as possible.'

This doesn't make sense, did you mean to end the first sentence with 'Euler'?

3. Combatus

Combatus Bit-tech Modding + hardware reviews Lover of bit-tech Super Moderator

We've tweaked this now so it makes more sense :D

4. SchizoFrog

SchizoFrog What's a Dremel?

A, yes indeed it does. Thanks. :)

5. bawjaws

bawjaws Multimodder

I'm sure that one day, an article will be posted on this site that doesn't contain a single typo or error. It'll be awesome because we'll then have discussions about the stuff being reviewed rather than proof reading the articles :D

I think this case is a nice idea but looks really dull: even though the build quality seems top-notch, it just isn't very stylish, imo. Also, I'd like to see some front USB ports hidden behind a cover or something, so that they don't stick out like a sore thumb but are still available if required.

Tags: Add Tags