1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News EA working on their own "Assassin's Creed" game

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by JakeTucker, 17 Nov 2015.

1. JakeTucker

JakeTucker Minimodder

2. bowman

bowman Minimodder

I guess this could be promising but with EA helming it we can only assume it will be even more commercialized than the latest AC entries.

3. MightyBenihana

MightyBenihana Do or do not, there is no try

Are they also working on all the DLC that will make the game 'complete'?

4. schmidtbag

schmidtbag What's a Dremel?

So if EA can't kill a series by buying it out, they make it themselves and kill it that way. But the joke's on you EA, Ubisoft is way ahead of you!

5. ----jimbo----

----jimbo---- What's a Dremel?

Great, regardless of there shoddy releases at least EA do bother to patch games. I've reported dozens of problems to Ubisoft over the years with AC and Watchdogs none of which they bothered to do sod all about. Watchdogs is still the same shitty port we had on release.

6. rayson

rayson Damn sure it was legal

from my experience whilst EA is not all that good of a publisher it is much better than Ubisoft. haven't baught a single ubisoft game in pyears because of al the **** they been doing.

7. RedFlames

RedFlames ...is not a Belgian football team

This could be brilliant. I often look at the AC games and think there's scope for doing something similar, the various settings and time periods could yield some cracking games if done properly. [in my head i envisage something along the lines of Warehouse 13, or The Order: 1886]

But, it's EA, so it could just as easily be utter utter bollocks...

Whatever they do, imo they need a clear 3 [ish]-game plan for the plot... One of my gripes with AC is it felt they had no idea where the plot was going and started meandering around so they could fit in as many settings [games] as possible [though tbh i lost interest after 'Brotherhood']...

Last edited: 18 Nov 2015
  8. Griffter

Griffter What's a Dremel?

i want to see no micro-transaction blocks in the first half of their games... and no always online drm for the future

9. javaman

javaman May irritate Eyes

Whatever happened to Tenchu? I always thought it was better than assassins creed overall, well, Tenchu 1 and 2 anyway.

Tags: Add Tags