1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hardware Corsair Vengeance 1300 Review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by brumgrunt, 23 Feb 2012.

1. brumgrunt

brumgrunt What's a Dremel?

2. Eiffie

Eiffie What's a Dremel?

Could a photo of the plugs on headset reviews be shown? The article mentions it doesn't feature a USB sound card connector but does that mean a standard 3.5mm jack is on the end? Is there more than 1 connector to account for the microphone? If either a photo could be added in future reviews or please always list the connector types and amounts for headsets I would greatly appreciate it.

3. Material

Material Soco Amaretto Lime

Yes, it's regular 3.5mm jacks - one for the mic (output), one for the headphones (input)

4. Eiffie

Eiffie What's a Dremel?

Thank you.

5. Bokonist

Bokonist What's a Dremel?

Nice review, I'm looking for a headset at the moment. I liked the 'sound' of the Vulcan but I use Freetrack for flight sims and racing games. These seem to be close in quality but the shape of the headband (on the corsiar) looks a bit easier to build a clip for.

6. mi1ez

mi1ez Modder

65dos. Nice.

7. TheDarkSide

TheDarkSide What's a Dremel?

"we don’t hand them out as regular as some.."

Pretty sure i know who you're implying here. And i agree, when awards are handed out to nearly every product they just lose their meaning.

8. rogerrabbits

rogerrabbits What's a Dremel?

Increasing the volume of headphones to get rid of external noise is one of the most common ways people permanently damage their hearing.

9. eVoPhantom

eVoPhantom What's a Dremel?

I have the 1500 versions and can tell you there is certainly no problem with lack of volume, I found that I had to tweak the EQ so that the highs didn't deafen me! Overall I am happy with them, they are certainly better than the creatives ones I had before. They are very comfortable, they seem to produce accurate rather than overblown bass.

10. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

I've just picked up one of these and its fab. Comfy, easy to use, good long cables, good audio/mic quality.

My only slight niggle is that the top volume level could do with being just a notch higher. It's not punchy enough when you try to listen to music. Otherwise, much recommended.

11. woof82

woof82 What's a Dremel?

Nice long cables and very comfy. Mic is a bit close to the face and can be very sensitive. Biggest complaint is the cables are prone to fraying inside the left ear, losing sound out of one side.

Tags: Add Tags