1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TV Shows Walking Dead

Discussion in 'General' started by CrapBag, 3 Apr 2017.

1. CrapBag

CrapBag Multimodder

OMG give the viewers what they want just once in the series.

Please don't drag the Negan thing out like you did with the governor, it became **** really really quickly and was massively boring.

Rant over :p

2. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

i stopped watching when Beth got her face shot off in the hospital
    . Shame really, the first season was fantastic.

Last edited: 4 Apr 2017
  3. David

David μoʍ ɼouმ qᴉq λon ƨbԍuq ϝʁλᴉuმ ϝo ʁԍɑq ϝμᴉƨ

I haven't seen an ep since they reached that fenced community and Rick shaved his beard off. I keep meaning to, but I never get around to it. I shall have to binge-watch.

4. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

Series 1 was ace. Series 2 was a bore fest but Series 3 has woken up a little.

Please put spoilers in tags.

5. goldstar0011

goldstar0011 Multimodder

This show stresses me out, I like it a lot but boy are they good at dragging out a story but enough to make we want more.

Nest season should be rather interesting

6. Vault-Tec

Yup, it definitely seems that each quite large change always seems to happen per season, and they constantly leave eps on cliff hangers which is annoying because I then watch another one just to see how the last one ended.

I've also noticed that it has grown increasingly gory. For example
    I was not happy about seeing a part of the C section. They really did not need to do that but it seems they did it for the grimace factor which was reaching a bit, IMO. I knew perfectly well what was happening I really didn't need to see it.

I much prefer the tension to all out gore/shock value. Having said that I am a little bit of a hypocrite because some of the finishing moves on the zombies have been fantastic :D

Overall? it's a decent show. I wish they would move around more, as I love the desolation aspect of something like this. But I guess that would mean more locations so more money needed for the budget.

Nearly finished Season 3 now.

7. mrlongbeard

mrlongbeard Multimodder

It's gotten to the point where only the first and last episodes in a series / season break are worth watch.
    Having now just finished series 7 I have to wonder why i bloody bother to give it the time of day

8. mrbungle

mrbungle Undercooked chicken giver

Love WD but this series had such a thin storyline.

9. LennyRhys

LennyRhys Fan Fan

^ Same for me. I watched it religiously until after the first episode of the current season. I have watched snippets here and there but lost interest because of how ridiculously long they've dragged out the Negan storyline. Still a good show for the most part, but they need to move on and develop a better story for season 8.

10. Vault-Tec

TBH it's got to be quite hard to basically stretch a zombie horror flick into so many eps. I think they rely on the story too much at times, but the story is thin. I would like to see them explore more, but then you need big budgets. Well, bigger ones than just having the whole set in one place for an entire season.

Not too happy with how the story is going in Season 3 either.
    Rick looks like he's all of a sudden developed Schizophrenia and has just been left to carry on chasing phantoms. If it were any one else they'd have shot them and moved on.

11. Corky42

Corky42 Where's walle?

If you like finishing move you should give Into the Badlands a go, then again maybe you shouldn't as it's a bit bloody at times.

Back OT is it just me who keeps expecting something more than walking dead humans in tWD, maybe I'm crossing my Resident Evil with The Walking Dead though. :)

12. Vault-Tec

It's funny you say that. I was speaking to a mate of mine in the USA last night and he was telling me about that. Said it's AMC and was pretty cool.

Will check it out once we are done with the Walking Dead :)

And no, it's not just you. Having played the life out of L4D, Killing Floor, Dead Island etc I am expecting super zombies too :hehe: