1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bits Google I/O: Everything you need to know

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Meanmotion, 16 May 2013.

1. Meanmotion

Meanmotion bleh Moderator

2. Blade_Reaver

Blade_Reaver What's a Dremel?

The new maps and S4 nexus-style sound interesting, but having used the new G+ I have to say that i like the old look and feel better. Besides that I doubt that the music feature will be available outside USA anytime soon and the voice search is something that will not be used very often, especially with awkward names and such.

3. rollo

rollo Modder

Nothing unexpected, except the sg4 stock but that's pretty expensive and out of reach of many would be buyers.

4. mi1ez

mi1ez Modder

I have an S3 and just put supernexus on it. Close enough to stock android for me!

5. sandys

sandys Multimodder

Like the sounds of a Nexus S4, I just wonder how many features it looses, I'm not a fan of the Samsung customisation but some of its camera software features are good. Pricewise its an SGS4 that costs you £600 right now off contract, so it was never going to be cheap.

6. ssj12

ssj12 Minimodder

Why isnt the Nexus S4 coming to Verizon!!!!

7. Aracos

Aracos What's a Dremel?

Where are you getting the Music All Access subscription pricing from? They haven't mentioned it coming to the UK as far as I'm aware so how could you have the £9.99 pricing information?

8. oasked

oasked Stuck in (better) mud

Disappointing to see no Nexus 7 v2, or Nexus 4 LTE announced (as were rumoured). Perhaps they will be arriving a little later this year in their own event.

I don't see the point of that Samsung Galaxy S4, it's too expensive. Just get the regular version from Samsung themselves.

Bring on the next Nexus phone! :)

Tags: Add Tags