1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Bundymania User Review] Triple Radiator (360) Roundup with 26 Rads !

Discussion in 'Watercooling' started by bundymania, 19 Mar 2014.

1. bundymania

bundymania Bastelorakel Industries Worldwide

[​IMG]

Hello Guys,

If you take a look back on the Watercooling-Solutions-Market, you might have noticed that many new products, especially new types of Radiators were launched. Therefore i would like to give a short overview of the new candidates in my new Triple-Radiator-Comparison.
    It looks like that the trend goes to Big-Size-Radiators, if you take a look into the popular Watercooling-Shops, but the Radiators in the size 360 (3x120mm Fans are mountable) are as well very popular. This size provides enough cooling capacity for the most PCs and shows up with the advantage, that it could be integrated in most PC-Cases without any modifications. For further Information check the Sticky @ forumdeluxx.de and aquatuning.de www.Aquatuning.de
    In this Roundup, I would like to present you a short overview concerning the current Triple-Radiators from low to high price ranges.
    I wish you as always much fun reading my test and i hope that the Results may help you finding the adequate Radiator.

Test System:

Banchetto 101 Bench Station from Fa. Microcool
    Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD7 Mainboard
    i7 920 @4Ghz
    CPU Cooler: Watercool Heatkiller 3.0
    Cougar GX 1050 Power-Supply
    Kingston HyperX DIMM Kit 6GB
    Noiseblocker Black Silent PL2 & Phobya Nano-G 12 Silent Waterproof 1500rpm Fan
    Aquaero 4 VFD Control Unit
    Laing DDC+ Pump with Alphacool Acetal Top
    Alphacool Cyclone Reservoir
    Aquacomputer Flow Sensor High Flow
    Koolance VL3N Quick-Connectors & CPC Metall Quick-Connectors
    Masterkleer 16/10mm Tube + 13mm Fittings
    3x Sensors for Water temperature (2x T-Line, 1x in Reservoir)
    Water filter from Aquacomputer
    Thermal grease: Phobya HeGrease Extreme
    Water additive: Innovatek Protect Mix

Testing procedure:

I used Prime95 in the latest version for stress-testing the CPU (Small FFTs). All temperatures were logged with the „Aquasuite“ from the „Aquaero 4 Control-Unit“. All measured values were taken after 60 minutes of stress-testing.

The most interesting value in my comparison is the difference (Delta T) of the room temperature according to the water temperature of the Radiator. The Delta T shows the cooling capacity of the Radiator according to the difference of the room and water temperature. Therefore the conclusion is very easy: If the difference between the two temperatures is very small, it shows the good cooling performance of the Radiator. I think the Delta-T, the flow-rate and the different fan speeds are the most interesting values, so I would like to focus this values in my scales for an easy understanding of them.

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums...w-Triple-Radiator-(360)-Roundup-with-22-Rads-!

(I can only post the link because of the 20.000 chars limit, sry)