1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

letting new users comment?

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Matth, 4 Aug 2016.

1. Matth

Matth What's a Dremel?

How about publishing new users' (competely normal) comments one time or the other within a week? Hardware forum restrictions tend to be completely ridiculous. As if it's the most exploited, targeted business in the world Yeah, right. And in case one simply asks, it seems one might have to deal with moderstor's caprices and pettiness (oh, you want it sooner?). (And this shouldn't be annoying?)

2. noizdaemon666

noizdaemon666 I'm Od, Therefore I Pwn

Welcome to the forums :)

Please feel free to make comments about restrictions and how the moderators are petty when you've been a member all of two minutes and probably know nothing of how much a moderator actually does behind the scenes to prevent a metric crap-ton of spam getting through.

Deal with it. Or be nice when posting a thread requesting your posts get through quicker.

3. GeorgeK

GeorgeK Swinging the banhammer Super Moderator

Yes because your post makes me want to give up my free time to moderate your other posts even more. You have to realise that there is a fairly small team of moderators doing this out of the goodness of our own hearts whilst having other commitments.

Oh and if you have any more outbursts like this then you can have a two week ban - that will make the 'week' you waited for your post to be approved seem like no time at all.

4. Shirty

Shirty W*nker! Super Moderator

Marry me, Matth :)