1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Xbox One sales top a million too

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Meanmotion, 25 Nov 2013.

1. Meanmotion

Meanmotion bleh Moderator

2. Corky42

Corky42 Where's walle?

Would be interesting to see how much of those one million sales are for the US, at least then we could compare like for like.

3. Narishma

Narishma What's a Dremel?

I don't think it really matters. If Microsoft had launched only in NA like Sony, I believe they would have sold the same. At least until early next year, both of them will be selling all the consoles they can manage to manufacture.

4. Corky42

Corky42 Where's walle?

So are we saying no Xbox Ones sold in the other regions ?
    To me it seems the PS4 has out sold the Xbox One because the PS4 had the smaller market.

5. Narishma

Narishma What's a Dremel?

We don't know who outsold who, since we don't have numbers. My point was that the company who manages to manufacture and ship the most consoles will outsell the other one since the demand for both consoles far outstrips the supply.

6. Corky42

Corky42 Where's walle?

Well that's my point both say they sold a million in the first 24hrs, that's why i said it would be interesting to know what the sales figures are for the Xbox One in the US then we could compare like for like.

Like you said though the sales numbers are meaningless, not only because its only the first 24hrs but also because the numbers come from different regions.

7. Panos

Panos Minimodder

PS4 sold over 1 million in 24 hours only in NA America. That says it all.

Tags: Add Tags