1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case Mod - In Progress Bit-tech Mod of the Year 2015 - The Winners

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by Combatus, 14 Jan 2016.

1. Combatus

Combatus Bit-tech Modding + hardware reviews Lover of bit-tech Super Moderator

2. eucalyptus

eucalyptus I am 19 and Swedish!

Congratulations! L3P's build is just amazing, which all of them are, but the watercooling is INSANE!

Hope my Tristellar can compete with Alain's ;)

3. Maki role

Maki role Dale you're on a roll... Lover of bit-tech

Hold on a minute, I think I completely forgot to vote this year...

Congrats to the winners! I must admit there's just something about Felix that really appeals to me. I think it's just fantastic how he nailed the theme so perfectly, that's not easy at all. It's more than just a diorama (neither are the other builds btw, this is a gripe with other comps), which is quite often how themed cases end up. It looks and feels like a Soviet era piece of tech, but it also looks like it's a PC, which to me is awesome. I've never been a fan of when people make some unrelated object and then just stick a PC in it, so glad to see none were like that.

4. MegaSkot

MegaSkot Minimodder

Thank you everyone who voted for me!!

5. Hukkel

Hukkel James' minion

Congrats to the winners! Well deserved. They were absolutely amazing.

:rock::clap::dremel:

6. alain-s

alain-s Minimodder

This really caught me by surprise. After being nominated for several years I thought this year wouldn't be any different then the other years. But it seems that you guys really love this project.
    And I would like to thank you guys for all the votes and support that you gave me.

And ofc congratulations to everyone who made to the nomination. Each build got its own unique styles.

Thank you!

Last edited: 14 Jan 2016
  7. jj_sky5000

jj_sky5000 Minimodder

Congrats to all the winners, the mod where awesome this year

8. l3p

l3p www.^.nl

First of all congrats to Alain-s, BootSector and all the nominees!
    Secondly .. thanks Bit-tech, Corsair, all members and specially Antony for the support.
    Such an honor again!

9. B NEGATIVE

B NEGATIVE All Hail Kim Jong Magoo!

You had my vote early,a well deserved win.

10. Cheapskate

Cheapskate Insane? or just stupid?

Congratulations, guys.:D All the nominations were awesome, and it's getting to be a tougher choice every year.

11. BootSector

BootSector What's a Dremel?

I thank all the people who voted for me, the organizers and the members! It was a real honour even just to be among you and contest with you. Winning in my class still seems something unbelieveable to me.

And I highly appreciate the words that Maki role said. It means that I have managed to obtain exactly the result I wanted.

12. noobas4urus

noobas4urus What's a Dremel?

Having seen Alain's build in person at CES I can attest to its greatness. Also that my drool is all over it. Congrats on the win!

Congrats too l3p on a unique build, a well deserved win.

13. B NEGATIVE

B NEGATIVE All Hail Kim Jong Magoo!

True dat.

I like the builds that retain the PC part of it,the Superman case,although interesting,left me cold because it lacked that feel to it.

14. Phil Rhodes

Phil Rhodes Hypernobber

Would've been a travesty if the Russian-looking thing hadn't won some sort of award.

15. abbas-it

abbas-it We came, we saw, we mod, you awe!

all of them were awesome build and all the winners have well deserved the votes.
    congratulation to you all.

16. Attila

Attila still thinking....

Congrats guys!:clap: Very well deserved and truly fantastic work by the winners and all those nominated.

17. SchizoFrog

SchizoFrog What's a Dremel?

I still find it more than disappointing that Bit-Tech has such a high end modding community but the website does little to educate or even cover actual modding. Reviews and articles cover the same old, same old... cases, PSUs, GPUs and when new, CPUs... about as exotic as it gets is either an off the wall case release or an AIO...

No disrespect to Jake or Rick but there are more and more game reviews which for me, on this particular website just seems to act like article 'padding'.

Sorry for the whinge...

18. BootSector

I have waited a reasonable amount of time patiently before posting this in the hope of avoiding this approach. The matter at hand is that I have not received the prize I’ve won and have neither the explanation of the reasons behind the delay nor the estimated time of arrival of my reward. There were no attempts to contact me on the matter for more than 6 months. Most of my letters and messages to the organizers remain unresponded and the feedback I’ve got only contained empty promises. I expected anything but this. I know that other winners have received their prizes months ago and I am highly disappointed by such a discriminatory attitude. So I have reasonable doubts about taking part in future contests and want to notify other participants of the possible outcome of their submission in the case of the victory. I expect the administration to explain reasons for the delay and ship me the promised reward (or to handle the transfer the same as with the last year’s winner).

noobas4urus likes this.
  19. Dmitry

Dmitry What's a Dremel?

Sanctions policy against modders? The total lack of logic?

20. BootSector

Finally (after 10+ months) I have received my prizes. Well, thanks, anyway.