1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Playstation 3 Getting the right Headset?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by [GiB] Spawny, 5 Mar 2012.

1. [GiB] Spawny

[GiB] Spawny Xqpack Lovin

The way I had my PX3 Turtle Beach was usb into the PS3, the phono went into my Sony amp via a small to big jack converter. There's a toggle switch above that diverts the audio to the phono connection. Now that Amazon have agreed to refund the headset due a fault, time now is being spent to research a replacement with a wired version?

After two different version of Turtles and both having hardware issues its time to make a better investment of my money.

I want to get away from break out boxes or DSS units with headsets as I already have a mass of cables as it is.

I'm thinking of the Sennheiser PC 360 Gaming Headset, with a LINDY USB 2.0 Audio Adapter

A mate of mine that I have known through gaming since he was 17 and is now 30 swares by Sennhesiser and value his views.

Like to know your thoughts?

2. [GiB] Spawny

[GiB] Spawny Xqpack Lovin

No replies?

:wallbash: I had hoped for at least a reply :waah:

3. Parge

Parge the worst Super Moderator

Honestly there are so many headset threads in the hardware section of this forum. Have you given it a search?

4. Da_Rude_Baboon

Da_Rude_Baboon What the?

+1

I have the 360's and find them very comfortable for long periods of use and the sound quality is good. The microphone is also very clear.