1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Portable New tablets for 2015

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by chrisb2e9, 30 Dec 2014.

1. chrisb2e9

chrisb2e9 Dont do that...

Anyone have any leads on upcoming tablets for 2015? i tried looking but was overcome with what I call spam sites. Sites that are mostly ads with a little content somewhere in the corner.

I'm trying to find something that has full windows, and a decent set of ports, usb, sd card, etc.

For some reason most people are concerned with a tablet that is as thin and light as possible. I'd rather one that I can use for anything that I could possibly need...

Anyway, if anyone knows of a good place that can keep me updated on upcoming tablets, it would be appreciated!

2. David

David μoʍ ɼouმ qᴉq λon ƨbԍuq ϝʁλᴉuმ ϝo ʁԍɑq ϝμᴉƨ

We saw a brief but very welcome price slash on the Linx tablets - I got a Linx 10 for £79.99

In the states/canada the equivalent is the Winbook TW100 I think. There's a vid of someone running Crysis on the 8" version - the TW801

Quad core baytrail, full fat windows 8.1 (32 bit) with micro SD, Micro USB OTG and mini HMDI out.

Don't let the 1280x800 res fool you - it's very usable.

Standby time is a bit rubbish, but it boots in about 7-8 seconds so I just shut it down when I'm not using it.