1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

POTM [07/07] Swan Lake

Discussion in 'Photography, Art & Design' started by yodasarmpit, 8 Jul 2007.

1. yodasarmpit

yodasarmpit Modder

[​IMG]
    Possible POTM entry

Now entering this version
    [​IMG]

Last edited: 18 Jul 2007
  2. FIBRE+

FIBRE+ Minimodder

Don't take it the wrong way (lol that always sounds bad) but i'm not to sure about this one for your POTM. It's a bit too obvious IMO, I like the slightly off centre creative route you normally take and the end result normally being more striking and dramatic.

I don't know how that reads but I mean it in the best possible way :) (as I love 99% of your pics)

3. yodasarmpit

yodasarmpit Modder

I've not made up my mind what to enter just yet, I still haven't uploaded this or my other shot to the POTM site.
    I think your right though about it being too obvious, I'll see what I can come up with before the 25th.

4. FIBRE+

FIBRE+ Minimodder

Just thought i'd voice my opinion, I thought you might be testing the water or somthing.

I'm sure you'll get some great shots before the deadline you allways do, I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with :D

I had an idea last night, it should be a great shot if I replicate how it looks in my head, my stuff rarely comes out exactly how I want it though. I need a particular person for the shot though so I don't know if it will happen yet :sigh:

Good luck! :thumb:

5. OleJ

OleJ Me!

I concur with fibre+ though I think the picture would be better with less desaturation (or more saturation) :)
    I like the simplicity... Swan... water... no more :)

Tags: