1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Space Trucker - Kickstarter

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Jedra, 20 Dec 2013.

1. Jedra

Jedra Supermodel

Some people may be interested in this Kickstarter. It's a Space based logistics game for the PC.

They are obviously just at the concept design stage so there's no assets to see, but it looks like an interesting concept nonetheless.

I have pledged, but to be honest I think their goal is a bit high. But, as no-one seems to have mentioned it here, I though I would!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1314641444/space-trucker

2. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

seems a little wishy washy to me. theres no real solid foundations that i can see.

3. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

Sounds pretty good actually - assuming they use appropriate orbit modelling etc, it could be very entertaining indeed!

Although it won't be your typical space game of blasting everything in sight, more like Truck Simulator - Space edition 2058.

4. Jedra

Jedra Supermodel

Agreed, but I do like the idea of it hence why I pledged. There are a lot of space combat games being made just recently and it's nice to see something a bit more 'thinky'.

It's probably something that will appeal to fans of the board game 'High Frontier' - of which I am one!

$300K over the festive period is a big ask though!

5. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

not the smartest of decisions, everyone is trying to jump on the star citizen bandwagon instead of looking for a open opportunity, I can see several at the moment, one I intend to cater too soon.