1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Script error in Firefox?

Discussion in 'Software' started by iGame, 3 Dec 2010.

1. iGame

iGame What's a Dremel?

I've been using Firefox for several years and never had this problem before. For the past couple of months now, regardless of the updates, it has been giving me some javascript errors.

Every time when I want to open a file or save one (like an image) and browse through the opened up Firefox file window an error message like this pops up:

"A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script will complete. Script: file:///D:/Programme/Siber%20Systems/AI%20RoboForm/Firefox/components/rfhelper.js:129"

Sometimes the error code has different numbers, like js:9289. Now I see that it says something about RoboForm in there which I do have installed and use.

But I had this installed much longer than when this error started. And I'm not sure that every error message points to this RoboForm url. I would appreciate any suggestions you guys may have. Thanks!

2. Hawkest

Hawkest I got some 4GB new RAM

Have u tried uninstalling and reinstalling?

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk