1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows How to have your gaming experience ruined.

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kurayamino, 9 May 2007.

1. Kurayamino

Kurayamino As long as the Raven flies

I feel I need somewhere to get this off my chest.
    Basically I’m playing 2142 as a sniper and I’m doing pretty well, this guy that I seem to be killing a lot gets angry about it and tries to kick vote me luckily this didn’t work. But what’s really annoying is that people blindly vote, I gave the truth as to the only reason he could be kicking me, that I pwned him basically I must have killed him about 12 times in a single round.
    Really this guy managed to ruin my victory and best sniper round I’ve ever had.

What made me really angry was a post in response to a similar post I made on EA's official forums,

"YOu say you were on RIP server, im pritty sure that clan has been cought using exploits and glitches a ton or breaking the rules of their own server. If you think they are awsome you probably were glitching or exploiting."

I had to reply to this,

"Seriously atomicmask1 you really know how to annoy me. I will not and never will cheat/ hack/exploit. What’s the point what do I get out of that? Also Pritty is spelt pretty, cought is caught etc. The only thing I’ve been caught using is the OXFORD ENGLISH DICTIONARY, get yourself one!
    It’s a server running Punkbuster so let’s hope they are caught/named and shamed etc! Pretty or pritty sure isnt 100% so get your facts right before accusing people.

Kick voting being disabled would just mean I wouldn’t see it until I was kicked least If I see it I get to express the truth!

I wouldn’t say 10 year olds is fair, but childish would be the right word. I came to the forums to escape this, yet im greeted by Atomicmask who quite frankly is a n00b! If I was hacking/cheating/exploiting id hope to be a higher rank, with all unlocks. But it looks like im not any of that!
    Whilst I’m on a roll, atomic its people like you and that M4ssenkill3r guy that completely ruin the "community" and people who want a nice "gaming experience".

I hope you think before you post in future!"

So anger realeased, but what do you think?

2. The_Beast

The_Beast I like wood ಠ_ಠ

well that really sucks, I hate kids who think they know all

3. Kurayamino

Hey, I was half expecting a bit of flaming for taking it a bit seriously. So thanks :)

4. The_Beast

The_Beast I like wood ಠ_ಠ

I hate people who flame other people too unless the thread is really stupid

I see your side, you just wanted a nice game of killing people and that little punk ruined it for you :)

5. smoguzbenjamin

smoguzbenjamin "That guy"

Don't you wish that digital rifle had some real-life power bestowed upon it? :naughty:

6. BioSniper

BioSniper Minimodder

You've just summed up why I stopped playing 2142 a fair while ago, as a support player I used to get stacks of kills (I know it is kind of a kill whore class anyway) and people used to complain and try to kick vote me all the time for actually supporting on the titan.

Yes, it sucks, but sadly there isn't anything much you can do about it.

7. Fod

Fod what is the cheesecake?

... no.

8. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

Kurayamino you were in the wrong, don't you know it's against the rules to pwn people ;)

Specifically, theres a rules saying you cannot kill atomicmask1.

I really do hate people like that, but then again, if I was being constantly killed by some sniper, I'd be pretty cheesed off, but I wouldn't try to get anyone kicked unless they were actually being assholes or breaking the rules.

9. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

You made the mistake of playing online, against other people.

Negating this process will lead to a far more satisfactory gaming experience as quite frankly, other human internet gamers suck ass.

The absoulte exception is when bit-tech gets together to play gears online, cause we all rock.

10. identikit

identikit Minimodder

Bindi is correct. The only real solution is to only play with your friends on your own secure server or have a LAN party. Every online game has a section of noob/arsehole guys and gals who try to ruin the community. Don't feed them, move on and forget about it.

11. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

It's not quite true, you can find a decent online server, online BF with lots of whining noobs still beats it's dire single player.

12. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

That makes me worry about the state of single player BF games. Not that I'd ever buy EA if I could help it.

13. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

BF games may as well not have a single player, it's just the 16 player size maps of the multiplayer with retarded bots. Actually thats not so different to online XD

But there are some fantastic servers, sometimes you find a few gems where, apart from the odd idiot, everyone works together well, using VOIP and all that jazz.

14. DarkLord7854

DarkLord7854 What's a Dremel?

What you gotta do is, stop sniping him, and start knifing him. It pisses him off more, and is very satisfactory :D
    Just laugh at them if they get pissed, and if you get kicked, well so what? There's hundreds of other servers

15. Kurayamino

Yes, yes I do. To remove n00bs of there n00biderty! Woot new online word

Edit: I have to go to work now, more n00bs :(

16. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

Had a game ruining experience like that just now, was playing a ranked match of Catan online. Me and two of the other players were having a fun game, but the other player decides that I'm gay, among other things, because I'm winning. I'm playing a ranked match, and playing it to win (and have fun), but this guy couldn't cope with the fact I was whipping him from the beginning, and using (shock horror) tactics to win, had he been in my position he'd have done exactly the same thing.

The constant annoyance got to everyone I think, and after a few minutes we were all targeting him. :D

17. Giggz

Giggz Minimodder

i get this alot on bf2142. me and a few mates play alot and generally do well defending the titan. then some n00b comes on and kill him a few times. ( he kept dropping down and a apm mine blew him up) and it jkept happening next thing we know he's calling us cheats and started kickvoting us. luckily we didnt get kicked but then he got kicked for doing so many kick votes. ah well this happens =[

18. DarkLord7854

DarkLord7854 What's a Dremel?

That's the best, when the same guy drops down in the same location over and over and over :hehe:
    You'd think that after a few times he'd try a different route :lol:

19. Kurayamino

Exactly, well im glad you all agree. Tim if you read this any news on the BF2142 server?

20. Ramble

Ramble Ginger Nut

Play Dystopia, seriously, I've not come across one arse while playing that game. The community really is awesome.

Tags: