1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Turbobox NA255A

Discussion in 'bit-tech Folding Team' started by Christopher N. Lew, 30 Mar 2013.

1. Christopher N. Lew

Christopher N. Lew Folding in memory of my father

2. debs3759

debs3759 Was that a warranty I just broke?

Very useful looking piece of kit! With that, you could have 16 or more dual-slot GPUs off a single motherboard! I could get all my CUDA capable cards running off a single system :)

3. Christopher N. Lew

Christopher N. Lew Folding in memory of my father

Perhaps - there may still the problem with the BIOS, OS, or drivers that put a limit of 8 GPUs per motherboard. But then that limit was fairly well explored in the days of old-fashioned BIOS not EUFI, Windows XP (usually), and previous generation of drivers. As this box seems to have its own interface card, it may well circumvent those problems. And there is a hint that you could have two of these hooked up to one PC...

Hey, Bit-tech, can get one or two of these for a review and check out the possibilities?

4. Scorpuk

Scorpuk Minimodder

I second that. :thumb:

We need to know the limits of how many of these boxes per computer and how many graphics cards total. :D