1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Gigabyte' started by Guest-56605, 21 Sep 2010.

1. Guest-56605

Guest-56605 Guest

Last edited by a moderator: 26 Jan 2019
  2. Reddoguk

Reddoguk I Play WoW :(

Its sounds a bit dodgy to me mate.

The UD3R is quite a high-end board and for you to get 3 bad ones in a row is sounding a bit wrong if you ask me.

Are you saying you had this same problem with all 3 mobos or was the faults all different ones?

3. Reddoguk

4. SpeckleD

SpeckleD What's a Dremel?

I have seen this exact problem many times on this board on many forums since I experienced this myself and have read so many fixes it does make me think what the hell are Gigabyte doing about it? there are so many hardware configs with one common factor..the mobo anyone else fell like you dont get support from the place you should?

5. Reddoguk

I'm to tired atm to go check Gigas site but does that board only have 1 Rev, as in 1.0?

6. Reddoguk

"Thanks for your information about this growing problem. It is getting to manic proportions now. As you suggest it maybe a manufacturing fault."

I'm a big fan of Gigabyte mobos but when someone posts that on the Gigabyte forums then i would start to worry about that board.

7. SpeckleD

Well put it this way, after mucking on for several days trying lots of suggestions, I returned the board and purchased an alternative, this worked without issue.

8. SpeckleD

Perfect choice sir..and the same I made, do let us know how you get on.

9. lizzienotveryhappy

lizzienotveryhappy where not to buy your it from

hi old thread i know but cpu socket on both boards is a foxconn so buying either board quality wise in regard to cpu socket should be the same.

10. Xtrafresh

Xtrafresh It never hurts to help

Hehe, sometimes you just get unlucky and hit a compatibility problem, where RAM and Mobo just don't play together. Replacing either RAM or mobo fixes the issue, and you did that, so all's well i guess :p

11. damxi0

damxi0 What's a Dremel?

After reading the thread, I kinda consider myself lucky. I never thought gigabyte mobos has this kinda issues. Yes I read reviews about mobos and compared a lot too, I chose gigabyte because in the last review I searched on, I found that gigabyte mobos are the best for intel core i7, and I closed my mind there :)

12. Kovoet

Kovoet What's a Dremel?

I have never had a problem with my asus gene's

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk