1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Planning Purple Project

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Lunicas, 17 Jan 2013.

1. Lunicas

Lunicas What's a Dremel?

Purple Project

So yeah, Hi. :D I just bought an new keyboard, with purple leds, and im in love! It's just so pretty and bright and aah.. [​IMG]

Because of that, as you might guess, I have to say bye bye to my old stuff which is in red/black.
    Here is a little ugly collage which I made with my mighty photoshop skills :D
    There is my new mouse pad and fans (Xigmatek "Crystal Series" 120x25mm LED Fans) aswell. Sleeving stuff is hopefully on it's way! And Then i have to just buy paints...
    [​IMG]

I'm going to either cut that L or just paint it, not sure yet. And that is kinda my problem here, since I think it kinda looks boring just like that with one fancy L. I think I want some swirls there aswell but I just cant figure out what kind of would look good.
    I'd very much appreciate if somebody here had any ideas or tips to give me since my bain is about to explode for all this thinking.. ._.
    If nothing else atleast tell me the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of purple! :3

2. alpaca

alpaca llama eats dremel

ok, i'll play your game. The first thing I associate with purple and modding is shiny shells. Rounded and polished, insect-like. (google 'purple bug').

And if you want swirls, try googling tribal desings/tattoo's...

Anyhow, good luck

3. jrs77

jrs77 Modder

Nothing says "I'm king!" like purple ;)

4. Lunicas

Lunicas What's a Dremel?

That is Ducky Shine II, (Purple leds, brown switch) And It's from a local shop, here in Finland. I think you can find them from many shops all over the world tho : )