1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Software Photo Website design suggestions

Discussion in 'Photography, Art & Design' started by C-Sniper, 20 May 2015.

1. C-Sniper

C-Sniper Stop Trolling this space Ądmins!

Hi All,

I currently run an event photography business in my town which has grown recently to where I am looking to expand off of Facebook by creating a website where people can share/tweet/insta/buy their photos from the events that we cover. These events include anything from corporate events, to nightclubs, and festivals so I am looking for a way people can find their photos in one centralized location.

I was wondering if anyone knows of a good web template that can accommodate lots of galleries, each with up to 300 photos (average is about 90-120). Social media sharing is a requirement, whereas e-commerce not so much. And the ability to filter galleries.

I have thought about creating my own website, but my skills, and the skills of those around me are not up to par with what I am looking for. I don't mind paying for the website since I will be making money off of it myself.

Any help is appreciated and thank you in advanced!

Last edited: 20 May 2015
  2. Atomic

Atomic Gerwaff

www.smugmug.com might be what you are after, they print with loxleycolour in the UK who are great so I'm sure the US labs are of equal quality.

Their higher end portfolio or business packages are likely what you are after as you get ecommerce with these packages and can use your own domain rather than their subdomain.

3. bdigital

bdigital Is re-building his PC again

4. GMC

GMC Minimodder

Have you looked at WordPress themes? Not that difficult or expensive to set up a site with a suitable theme