Multimodder

teabag has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Black Friday

Are you having a Black Frday Sale?
teabag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Nov 2015, 11:12   #2
LeeP@SCAN
SCAN Representative

LeeP@SCAN is a Super Spamming SaiyanLeeP@SCAN is a Super Spamming SaiyanLeeP@SCAN is a Super Spamming SaiyanLeeP@SCAN is a Super Spamming SaiyanLeeP@SCAN is a Super Spamming SaiyanLeeP@SCAN is a Super Spamming SaiyanLeeP@SCAN is a Super Spamming SaiyanLeeP@SCAN is a Super Spamming SaiyanLeeP@SCAN is a Super Spamming SaiyanLeeP@SCAN is a Super Spamming SaiyanLeeP@SCAN is a Super Spamming Saiyan
We most certainly will be. Offers will go live at midnight!

Professional button pusher... check out my bassy mixes here; www.mixcloud.com/penrar
LeeP@SCAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Nov 2015, 13:55   #3
teabag
Multimodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeP@SCAN View Post
We most certainly will be. Offers will go live at midnight!
Midnight on thursday?
Old 26th Nov 2015, 09:23   #4
LeeP@SCAN
SCAN Representative

LeeP@SCAN is a Super Spamming SaiyanLeeP@SCAN is a Super Spamming SaiyanLeeP@SCAN is a Super Spamming SaiyanLeeP@SCAN is a Super Spamming SaiyanLeeP@SCAN is a Super Spamming SaiyanLeeP@SCAN is a Super Spamming SaiyanLeeP@SCAN is a Super Spamming SaiyanLeeP@SCAN is a Super Spamming SaiyanLeeP@SCAN is a Super Spamming SaiyanLeeP@SCAN is a Super Spamming SaiyanLeeP@SCAN is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Now mid-day, see you at 12:00pm today!

Professional button pusher... check out my bassy mixes here; www.mixcloud.com/penrar
LeeP@SCAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Nov 2015, 11:04   #5
teabag
Multimodder

Midday today?
Old 26th Nov 2015, 13:10   #6
meandmymouth
I Mod, Therefore I Own

meandmymouth is a Super Spamming Saiyanmeandmymouth is a Super Spamming Saiyanmeandmymouth is a Super Spamming Saiyanmeandmymouth is a Super Spamming Saiyanmeandmymouth is a Super Spamming Saiyanmeandmymouth is a Super Spamming Saiyanmeandmymouth is a Super Spamming Saiyanmeandmymouth is a Super Spamming Saiyanmeandmymouth is a Super Spamming Saiyanmeandmymouth is a Super Spamming Saiyanmeandmymouth is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Deals are up there, some nice ones too.

Main - i7 3770K, Maximus V Gene, 32GB Crucial, 480 Sandisk Ultra II, 7TB HDD's, Fractal Arc Mini, CM 850W
meandmymouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Nov 2015, 13:21   #7
thom804
Banned

thom804 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youthom804 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youthom804 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youthom804 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youthom804 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youthom804 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youthom804 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youthom804 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youthom804 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youthom804 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youthom804 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
How long are these sales lasting?

Payday's Monday so I need to hold out until then.
thom804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Nov 2015, 19:43   #8
pre
Multimodder

pre is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.pre is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.pre is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.pre is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.pre is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.pre is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.pre is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.pre is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.pre is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.pre is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.pre is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
RIP - just missed the last 980Ti Hybrid deal. Forgot my password at work sigh...
pre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Nov 2015, 22:54   #9
raxonb
Multimodder

raxonb is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.raxonb is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.raxonb is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.raxonb is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.raxonb is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.raxonb is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.raxonb is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.raxonb is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.raxonb is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.raxonb is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.raxonb is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Is the site down? Can't seem to get on...

To Be This Good Takes AGES...
To Be This Good Takes SEGA
raxonb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Nov 2015, 09:13   #10
shadow_boxer
Supermodder

shadow_boxer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.shadow_boxer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.shadow_boxer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.shadow_boxer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.shadow_boxer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.shadow_boxer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.shadow_boxer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.shadow_boxer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.shadow_boxer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.shadow_boxer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.shadow_boxer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Ordered the GTX980Ti at 2:45 yesterday, order confirmed and payment taken and now they don't have any stock and it'd been discontinued.
HTPC: Moneual 320 | A10-5700 | GA-FM2-A85XM | 8GB 2133MHz | Intel 330 | Pioneer BD

Last edited by shadow_boxer; 27th Nov 2015 at 15:57.
shadow_boxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Nov 2015, 10:22   #11
ChrisP
Retail Sales Manager

ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
To clarify, we had 200 cards at the Black Friday offer Price, we have sold more than this but we are still honoring all orders, which have already been placed so you will receive your order at the Black Friday price.

The EOL e-mail was sent to "everyone" in error, it should only have triggered once the cards sold out

Chris.
Old 27th Nov 2015, 10:27   #12
Mr_Mistoffelees
More Spanners Please.

Mr_Mistoffelees is a Super Spamming SaiyanMr_Mistoffelees is a Super Spamming SaiyanMr_Mistoffelees is a Super Spamming SaiyanMr_Mistoffelees is a Super Spamming SaiyanMr_Mistoffelees is a Super Spamming SaiyanMr_Mistoffelees is a Super Spamming SaiyanMr_Mistoffelees is a Super Spamming SaiyanMr_Mistoffelees is a Super Spamming SaiyanMr_Mistoffelees is a Super Spamming SaiyanMr_Mistoffelees is a Super Spamming SaiyanMr_Mistoffelees is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Hmmm, find a great bargain on the Scan website, order it and then get an email this evening telling me it is out of stock?
Old 27th Nov 2015, 10:30   #13
thom804
Banned

thom804 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youthom804 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youthom804 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youthom804 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youthom804 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youthom804 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youthom804 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youthom804 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youthom804 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youthom804 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youthom804 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Mistoffelees View Post
Hmmm, find a great bargain on the Scan website, order it and then get an email this evening telling me it is out of stock?
Did you read the above post?

OT: Can't believe you guys actually deleted my other post....
thom804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Nov 2015, 10:31   #14
ChrisP
Retail Sales Manager

ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisP View Post
To clarify, we had 200 cards at the Black Friday offer Price, we have sold more than this but we are still honoring all orders, which have already been placed so you will receive your order at the Black Friday price.

The EOL e-mail was sent to "everyone" in error, it should only have triggered once the cards sold out

Chris.
Old 27th Nov 2015, 11:13   #15
Mr_Mistoffelees
More Spanners Please.

Mr_Mistoffelees is a Super Spamming SaiyanMr_Mistoffelees is a Super Spamming SaiyanMr_Mistoffelees is a Super Spamming SaiyanMr_Mistoffelees is a Super Spamming SaiyanMr_Mistoffelees is a Super Spamming SaiyanMr_Mistoffelees is a Super Spamming SaiyanMr_Mistoffelees is a Super Spamming SaiyanMr_Mistoffelees is a Super Spamming SaiyanMr_Mistoffelees is a Super Spamming SaiyanMr_Mistoffelees is a Super Spamming SaiyanMr_Mistoffelees is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by thom804 View Post
Did you read the above post?
No, I was commenting on the number of times people complain here, about late emails telling them things are out of stock and how are they going to cope with all the extra demand, when they seem to struggle under normal circumstances.
Old 27th Nov 2015, 15:57   #16
shadow_boxer
Supermodder

shadow_boxer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.shadow_boxer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.shadow_boxer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.shadow_boxer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.shadow_boxer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.shadow_boxer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.shadow_boxer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.shadow_boxer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.shadow_boxer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.shadow_boxer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.shadow_boxer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisP View Post

Chris.
Excellent news!

Just wondering whether somebody from Scan Customer services could confirm whether the shipment from EVGA will be arriving today or tomorrow. I was told it would be today but according to some it now appears it will be tomorrow? Thanks
HTPC: Moneual 320 | A10-5700 | GA-FM2-A85XM | 8GB 2133MHz | Intel 330 | Pioneer BD
Old 28th Nov 2015, 17:08   #17
shadow_boxer
Supermodder

^ just to feedback. After a right headache yesterday morning when apparently the wrong email went out to customers then being told wrong information by somebody in customer services I've now received my GTX 980Ti FTW. Initially left a very sour taste in my mouth but subsequent calls to customer services were with professionally and quickly.

Just such a shame the stock system isn't better.
Old 28th Nov 2015, 21:21   #18
teabag
Multimodder

Good news then