bit-tech.net

Old 16th Feb 2016, 22:37   #1
Nealieboyee
Packaging Master!

Nealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming SaiyanNealieboyee is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Payment Problems

This isn't the first time I've had this problem on Scan. Brand new Barclays Debit card. Wont' authorise payment. Try using paypal account linked to same Barclays card. Won't authorise.

I've used this debit card and paypal account multiple times this week on Ebay, Amazon, and other sites without any problems. In fact, after payment failed on Scan, I went to Amazon and bought the item without any issues...using same card!

Whats going on Scan?
Old 18th Feb 2016, 08:01   #2
sparkyboy22
Web Tinkerer

sparkyboy22 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sparkyboy22 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sparkyboy22 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sparkyboy22 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sparkyboy22 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sparkyboy22 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sparkyboy22 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sparkyboy22 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sparkyboy22 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sparkyboy22 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sparkyboy22 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Phone your card provider. They will have the most information on why it won't authorise.

sparkyboy22 is offline   Reply With Quote