bit-tech.net

Old 13th Mar 2016, 01:59   #1
modd1uk
Mod Master

modd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyanmodd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyanmodd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyanmodd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyanmodd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyanmodd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyanmodd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyanmodd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyanmodd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyanmodd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyanmodd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Happy Customer

Given I sometimes post when my Scan orders go tits up it's only fair I praise you guys when it does go right (kinda).

I've had a few orders recently and they've all been spot on, my recent order had a little hick up where the SK Hynix SSD was showing as in stock, I spoke to Liz via facebook who checked the whole order for me and confirmed it was all good to go. A few hours later I received the "out of stock email" for the SSD, quick message to Liz and the SSD was swapped for a replacement that I was happy with courtesy of Scan.

Overall very happy recently guys, keep up the good work !
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gareth Halfacree View Post
There you are, then! Buy 100, take two, eBay a bundle of 98 at 70% the price of the 100-bag bundles, spend the profit on ale and whores.
modd1uk is offline   Reply With Quote