bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Technology > Software

Old 9th Feb 2017, 16:31   #1
Metaporic
Supermodder

Metaporic is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMetaporic is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMetaporic is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMetaporic is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMetaporic is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMetaporic is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMetaporic is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMetaporic is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMetaporic is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMetaporic is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMetaporic is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Email scanning software?

I am looking for a method to scan emails for keywords, similar to something like Website Watcher for web pages but for Outlook.

An organisation has approached me regarding a method of sorting email automatically. At the moment they get a huge number of emails daily from partners with grant opportunities that are not useful, and they are finding that they often miss out as they are inundated with useless information. These same partners however also send useful offers so a simple blanket filtering would not work, so really it would need to be keyword based.

Not that knowledgeable on software, if someone could direct me to something that might have this type of capability I would very much appreciate it
Metaporic is offline   Reply With Quote