bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Partner Forums > Asus UK

Old 27th Feb 2017, 09:55   #21
Parge
the worst

Parge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by killingit View Post
It is too bad that you had that experience, TS. But, as with all other companies, there are going to be some duds. I've had Asus products now and before, and I've only had one dud (a GPU that had fan problems). Other than that, they were pretty good.

Also, consider that Asus monitors are pretty cool in features. Again, I am sorry that you had those ill experiences. I feel for you, to be honest. But, I guess it is just a case of bad products that you've received in succession.
Good try Asus employee.

Silverstone FT03 Mini - i7 4790S - Noctua NH-L9i - Gigabyte GTX 1070 'ITX Edition' - Maximus Impact VII - 16GB DDR3 - 1TB NVME - SF600 - AOC Agon AG271QG - Xonar U7 - Bassshaker - RAT3 - Majestouch Minila - Q90s - Orbweaver - Warthog
Parge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Mar 2017, 18:22   #22
Speed
I'm all you need!

Speed is a Super Spamming SaiyanSpeed is a Super Spamming SaiyanSpeed is a Super Spamming SaiyanSpeed is a Super Spamming SaiyanSpeed is a Super Spamming SaiyanSpeed is a Super Spamming SaiyanSpeed is a Super Spamming SaiyanSpeed is a Super Spamming SaiyanSpeed is a Super Spamming SaiyanSpeed is a Super Spamming SaiyanSpeed is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parge View Post
Good try Asus employee.
Lol!
Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Apr 2017, 13:07   #23
sc.uk^cRoSsFir3
Minimodder

sc.uk^cRoSsFir3 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Just to add my experience to this thread. I had a fault with an Asus monitor, the returns process started off well with them sending me out a replacement but it went downhill quickly.

The replacement was faulty, it would turn on then off then on again in an endless loop. Upon closer inspection this was a refurbished unit. Sent them an email which I didn't get a reply to so tried again a few times and eventually got a reply to say they will collect the faulty monitor and send me out another. I received the "new" one but there were dead pixels and signs of a refurb job again. I demanded a new monitor after this but they weren't having any of it and sent out another refurbished one.

The display on this one was fine and has been since but after a week or two the bezel started peeling off, obviously another bodged refurb.

Safe to say I wont be touching any Asus monitors again.
sc.uk^cRoSsFir3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Apr 2017, 22:06   #24
alan1476
What's a Dremel?

alan1476 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by sc.uk^cRoSsFir3 View Post
Just to add my experience to this thread. I had a fault with an Asus monitor, the returns process started off well with them sending me out a replacement but it went downhill quickly.

The replacement was faulty, it would turn on then off then on again in an endless loop. Upon closer inspection this was a refurbished unit. Sent them an email which I didn't get a reply to so tried again a few times and eventually got a reply to say they will collect the faulty monitor and send me out another. I received the "new" one but there were dead pixels and signs of a refurb job again. I demanded a new monitor after this but they weren't having any of it and sent out another refurbished one.

The display on this one was fine and has been since but after a week or two the bezel started peeling off, obviously another bodged refurb.

Safe to say I wont be touching any Asus monitors again.
I have one thats perfect. No dead pixels , no bleed, and no issues at all. Its a 34" ROG beauty. I have it about 3 months, bought on Amazon. Its the luck of the draw I guess.
alan1476 is offline   Reply With Quote