bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Technology > Software

Old 13th Apr 2017, 06:26   #1
Cthippo
Can't mod my way out of a paper bag

Cthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Reliable source for drivers?

I picked up a webcam at the thrift store ronight for $2 and I'm having trouble finding drivers for it. Or, more to the point, I'm having trouble finding anyplace that I am willing to download and execute code from.

The cam itself is a Micro Innovations IC400C and Windoes 7 can't find a driver for it. The manufacturer is either out of business, or else is in an entirely different business now and in any case I didn't see what appeared to be website with drivers. I looked around and several sites claim to have a driver, but they all look shady as hell and I'm not convinced that they aren't malware distributors, or at least trying to sell me something.

Are there any reputable driver repositories out there that people use?
Old 13th Apr 2017, 06:35   #2
spolsh
Supermodder

spolsh is a Super Spamming Saiyanspolsh is a Super Spamming Saiyanspolsh is a Super Spamming Saiyanspolsh is a Super Spamming Saiyanspolsh is a Super Spamming Saiyanspolsh is a Super Spamming Saiyanspolsh is a Super Spamming Saiyanspolsh is a Super Spamming Saiyanspolsh is a Super Spamming Saiyanspolsh is a Super Spamming Saiyanspolsh is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Can't find your model, but this link looks to have software for other webcams they made - http://www.digitalinnovations.com/pr.../?support=true

found the support site from a different product they do and sell at microcenter ( http://www.microcenter.com/product/3...book_Sound_Bar ) , seems digital innovations and micro innovations may be the same people
Old 13th Apr 2017, 06:54   #3
Cthippo
Can't mod my way out of a paper bag

Cthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Awesome, thank you!

EDIT:

Interesting. Digital innovations is an "ALLSOP family brand". Allsop is based here in Bellingham and mostly makes things like keyboard trays and copy holders. I actually went to their offices once to buy a part for a really old keyboard tray i had, which they surprisingly enough, had in stock.

Also, I find it very disturbing that they don't have drivers for their canned air!

Last edited by Cthippo; 13th Apr 2017 at 07:20.
Cthippo is offline   Reply With Quote