bit-tech.net

Old 21st Apr 2017, 04:11   #341
bundymania
Bastelorakel Industries Worldwide

bundymania has yet to learn the way of the Dremelbundymania has yet to learn the way of the Dremelbundymania has yet to learn the way of the Dremelbundymania has yet to learn the way of the Dremelbundymania has yet to learn the way of the Dremelbundymania has yet to learn the way of the Dremelbundymania has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Thx ! Itīs printed on acrylic by coldzero.eu and the backside is just black

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are some first pics of my brandnew Alphacool Eiswand. Itīs a complete set, especially for beginners. I will make some tests with the system later on. Ok now, letīs start with the pics, hope you like them.

And here is a link to an unboxing video from the manufacturer:

https://youtu.be/9dM94qonWLA

and you may have a look at my own little channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/hwluxxbundymania

Best Regards from Germany,

Andy aka Reviewer and Modder Bundymania
bundymania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Apr 2017, 09:34   #342
Impatience
Ultramodder

Impatience is definitely a rep cheat.Impatience is definitely a rep cheat.Impatience is definitely a rep cheat.Impatience is definitely a rep cheat.Impatience is definitely a rep cheat.Impatience is definitely a rep cheat.Impatience is definitely a rep cheat.Impatience is definitely a rep cheat.Impatience is definitely a rep cheat.Impatience is definitely a rep cheat.Impatience is definitely a rep cheat.
Love the look of Alphacool's new blocks and rads, but that tubing & fittings look cheap and horrible.
Impatience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Apr 2017, 16:31   #343
bundymania

bundymania has yet to learn the way of the Dremelbundymania has yet to learn the way of the Dremelbundymania has yet to learn the way of the Dremelbundymania has yet to learn the way of the Dremelbundymania has yet to learn the way of the Dremelbundymania has yet to learn the way of the Dremelbundymania has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
They offer the budget line fittings (incl. in this kit) and adapters and their really good looking "Eiszapfen" High End Lineup. Tubing is ok imo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVkBVYiUXps
Old 25th Apr 2017, 22:58   #344
bundymania

Hey Guys,

Alphacool recently released those Alphacool Aurora HardTube LEDs . How do you like them and do you have plans to use them in your next build ?

Vendor video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y91I16n9b00

BR
Old 1st May 2017, 10:46   #345
The_Crapman
Don't phone it's just for fun.

The_Crapman is a Super Spamming SaiyanThe_Crapman is a Super Spamming SaiyanThe_Crapman is a Super Spamming SaiyanThe_Crapman is a Super Spamming SaiyanThe_Crapman is a Super Spamming SaiyanThe_Crapman is a Super Spamming SaiyanThe_Crapman is a Super Spamming SaiyanThe_Crapman is a Super Spamming SaiyanThe_Crapman is a Super Spamming SaiyanThe_Crapman is a Super Spamming SaiyanThe_Crapman is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Oooo they're nice. I'm not a big fan of hard tubes but they might make me change my mind. Especially if they also come in chrome and copper colours.
i5 3570K@4.4, ASRock Z77 Extreme4, EVGA GTX 970 Cheesecake@1517/7700, 8GB Kingston HyperX Fury 1866MHz CL10, Enermax Revolution 1050W, Samsung 840 EVO 120GB , Fractal Arc Midi R2, Dell U2412M, CM Rapid-i w/Browns, R.A.T. 7, Kingston HyperX Cloud
XSPC Twin DDC Dual Bay Res, 2x Laing DDC-1T Plus, Alphacool NexXxoS XPģ Light, Alphacool NexXxoS NVXP GTX760 Full Cover Copper Block, Alphacool Heatmaster II, 2x 240mm Alphacool ST30, 5x
Xigmatec CLF 120mm LED Fans
The_Crapman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st May 2017, 14:02   #346
Impatience
Ultramodder

Impatience is definitely a rep cheat.Impatience is definitely a rep cheat.Impatience is definitely a rep cheat.Impatience is definitely a rep cheat.Impatience is definitely a rep cheat.Impatience is definitely a rep cheat.Impatience is definitely a rep cheat.Impatience is definitely a rep cheat.Impatience is definitely a rep cheat.Impatience is definitely a rep cheat.Impatience is definitely a rep cheat.
That's a better option than the ThermalTake versions of the RGB fittings IMO
Impatience is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bundymania, watercooling