Old 12th Apr 2017, 19:20   #21
PcShedTV
Minimodder

PcShedTV has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Congratulations passing 4Billion points

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpuk View Post
Grats javaman and hope ya keep it up

A huge grats to DocJonz for surpassing 4 billion points.
Once again congratulations passing the 4 Billion points milestone and huge thank you for your contribution to medical research over a HUGE 12 years period.
Old 13th Apr 2017, 13:47   #22
javaman
May irritate Eyes

javaman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.javaman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.javaman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.javaman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.javaman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.javaman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.javaman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.javaman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.javaman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.javaman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.javaman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Congrats Scorpuk! I donno whats more impressive, 12years or 4 Billion!! Both are massive in their own way
javaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Apr 2017, 10:45   #23
Scorpuk
Hypermodder

Scorpuk can run CrysisScorpuk can run CrysisScorpuk can run CrysisScorpuk can run CrysisScorpuk can run CrysisScorpuk can run CrysisScorpuk can run CrysisScorpuk can run CrysisScorpuk can run CrysisScorpuk can run CrysisScorpuk can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by javaman View Post
Congrats Scorpuk! I donno whats more impressive, 12years or 4 Billion!! Both are massive in their own way
Heh that DozJonz that surpassed 4 bill, not me.

Maybe in a year or so I'll get there.
Old 26th Apr 2017, 09:58   #24
javaman
May irritate Eyes

javaman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.javaman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.javaman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.javaman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.javaman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.javaman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.javaman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.javaman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.javaman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.javaman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.javaman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpuk View Post
Heh that DozJonz that surpassed 4 bill, not me.

Maybe in a year or so I'll get there.
Comprehension failure! In that case, Congrats DozJonz! Scorpuk....get a move on
javaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th May 2017, 17:28   #25
phoenicis
Retired Chimp

phoenicis has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Wow, an amazing run to over 4 billion Doc
Old 8th May 2017, 18:13   #26
DocJonz
Another CPC refugee .....

DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DocJonz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenicis View Post
Wow, an amazing run to over 4 billion Doc
Thanks for that.
Any thoughts of joining back in??
Old 8th May 2017, 22:40   #27
phoenicis
Retired Chimp

phoenicis has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Many thoughts and I've already tested some graphics cards on folding whilst 'monkeying' around for the team over the last week The revived interest has been driven by my son who has now reached the age being interested in shiny new computer thingys just like his old man.

I'm currently participating in the BOINC Pentathlon with [H] but will no doubt give in to the temptation to fold some more after the challenge is over.

It's great to see how resilient the team has been with plenty of familiar names still around.