bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 15th May 2017, 15:58   #1
Dogbert666
I benchmark, therefore I am.
bit-tech Staff

Dogbert666 is a Super Spamming SaiyanDogbert666 is a Super Spamming SaiyanDogbert666 is a Super Spamming SaiyanDogbert666 is a Super Spamming SaiyanDogbert666 is a Super Spamming SaiyanDogbert666 is a Super Spamming SaiyanDogbert666 is a Super Spamming SaiyanDogbert666 is a Super Spamming SaiyanDogbert666 is a Super Spamming SaiyanDogbert666 is a Super Spamming SaiyanDogbert666 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Phanteks Enthoo Evolv MATX Tempered Glass Review

Tempered glass + award-winning design? You do the math.

https://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/ca...glass-review/1
Dogbert666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th May 2017, 16:15   #2
Wakka
Yo, eat this, ya?

Wakka is definitely a rep cheat.Wakka is definitely a rep cheat.Wakka is definitely a rep cheat.Wakka is definitely a rep cheat.Wakka is definitely a rep cheat.Wakka is definitely a rep cheat.Wakka is definitely a rep cheat.Wakka is definitely a rep cheat.Wakka is definitely a rep cheat.Wakka is definitely a rep cheat.Wakka is definitely a rep cheat.
As a lifelong, die hard Lian Li fan, only Phanteks have managed to sway me away from the original aluminum masters (well, Lian Li have kinda pushed me away with their prices).

I have built a full sized ATX system in a P400 and my current ITX setup in a Evolv ITX and both have been such quick and easy builds that I felt like I was forgetting several steps...
Old 15th May 2017, 20:17   #3
David
RIP Tel

David is a Super Spamming SaiyanDavid is a Super Spamming SaiyanDavid is a Super Spamming SaiyanDavid is a Super Spamming SaiyanDavid is a Super Spamming SaiyanDavid is a Super Spamming SaiyanDavid is a Super Spamming SaiyanDavid is a Super Spamming SaiyanDavid is a Super Spamming SaiyanDavid is a Super Spamming SaiyanDavid is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
One thing that did irk us with these panels, however, is that the stickers on them warning you to handle them with care leave behind a messy residue that takes some scratching, finger linking, and wiping to be rid of. It does come off eventually, but we'd prefer not to have to do this.
Lay the panel flat and soak the sticker liberally with IPA (Isopropyl Alcohol, not Indian Pale Ale), or just use TIM Clean if you have a bottle handy. Leave it to soak in for 30 minutes or so and the sticker will almost wipe off with a cloth.

Main rig - 6700K|Z170|32GB|256GB M.2|500GB SSDs|8TB NAS|980 Ti|3007WFP-HC|Parvum S2.0
David is offline   Reply With Quote