bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Recreation > Gaming

Old 10th Sep 2006, 00:30   #1
RotoSequence
Lazy Lurker

RotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youRotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youRotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youRotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youRotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youRotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youRotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youRotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youRotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youRotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youRotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
EVE Online Players Sound Off!

Who here plays this awesome game? Perhaps we can have a "get together" in .4 or below
Old 10th Sep 2006, 11:56   #2
Bladestorm
Hypermodder

Bladestorm has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
\0/
Bladestorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Sep 2006, 16:06   #3
Rav
Multimodder

Rav has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I do, sort of. Havn't logged in much over the past month or two though :\
Old 10th Sep 2006, 18:37   #4
Nexxo
Whatever's Geek.

Nexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Used to play, but gave it up. Real life had priority, and frankly I got tired of 13-year old kiddies talking crap and shooting at everything that moved. Pity, because it has potential, but it is too much war and fighting based, with too little construction and exploration, so the novelty wore off.

"We are the music makers; we are the dreamers of dreams"

Current project: Metaversa 02 Ada.
Nexxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Sep 2006, 19:16   #5
RotoSequence
Lazy Lurker

RotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youRotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youRotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youRotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youRotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youRotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youRotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youRotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youRotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youRotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youRotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexxo
Used to play, but gave it up. Real life had priority, and frankly I got tired of 13-year old kiddies talking crap and shooting at everything that moved. Pity, because it has potential, but it is too much war and fighting based, with too little construction and exploration, so the novelty wore off.
The game IS a war and fighting game, which is a large part of the draw; I like every aspect of the game though, so I meddle in industry and mining - the problem is that the market is very heavily manipulated. What this game is distinctly lacking in is psychological warfare; your profession would make a fun addition to the game Nexxo; give it another chance
Old 11th Sep 2006, 01:55   #6
Veles
DUR HUR

Veles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Been playing a few months now, awesome game.

Ventured into 0.0 now as part of the FLA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fod View Post
spam gangsters might as well tap into all those machines for their zombie networks.
Veles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Sep 2006, 10:10   #7
ChromeX
I *am* a Dremel

ChromeX has yet to learn the way of the DremelChromeX has yet to learn the way of the DremelChromeX has yet to learn the way of the DremelChromeX has yet to learn the way of the DremelChromeX has yet to learn the way of the DremelChromeX has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
been playing since feb 05, taking abit of time off recently though. I still log on now and then to change skills but thats about it
ChromeX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Sep 2006, 11:11   #8
WILD9
Been here aaaaages

WILD9 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Ive been playing for about 3 months now, living with my corp in 0.1 atm.
Old 11th Sep 2006, 13:10   #9
Hamish
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Hamish has yet to learn the way of the DremelHamish has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by RotoSequence
Who here plays this awesome game? Perhaps we can have a "get together" in .4 or below
0.4? screw that, 0.4 is like 40 jumps away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexxo
carebear
Hamish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Sep 2006, 19:14   #10
RotoSequence
Lazy Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamish
0.4? screw that, 0.4 is like 40 jumps away
0.0 eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamish
carebear
Old 11th Sep 2006, 23:16   #11
scrumble
Multimodder

scrumble has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Been playing for about two or three years now, on and off. In an off period at the moment, largely due to the time of year. While the suns out theres stuff to do, so I usuallyv end up play Eve during winter.

Does anyone else have a problem explaining that you can't just press pause, or save the game, and that the damned bulb/leaking tap/spider will have to wait?
Old 11th Sep 2006, 23:19   #12
Omnituens
Hypermodder

Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
eve player here, caldari forever.
Omnituens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Sep 2006, 23:43   #13
WILD9
Been here aaaaages

WILD9 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnituens
eve player here, caldari forever.
Along with about 80% of the playerbase, shame all the other races have turned into underdogs.
Old 12th Sep 2006, 02:08   #14
Hamish
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Hamish has yet to learn the way of the DremelHamish has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
0.0 eh?
indeed

tbh nexxo, you should join ascn
you can happily mine and build away to your hearts content in feyth
Old 12th Sep 2006, 09:22   #15
nimbu
I *am* a Dremel

nimbu is definitely a rep cheat.nimbu is definitely a rep cheat.nimbu is definitely a rep cheat.nimbu is definitely a rep cheat.nimbu is definitely a rep cheat.nimbu is definitely a rep cheat.nimbu is definitely a rep cheat.nimbu is definitely a rep cheat.nimbu is definitely a rep cheat.nimbu is definitely a rep cheat.nimbu is definitely a rep cheat.
Still here after well over 3 years now, though work and family has me a little busy so havently played in 3 weeks. (my god the withdrawl is really really hard)

Veles, everything ok? Hope tec and rikk arnt being arses.
Old 12th Sep 2006, 21:09   #16
Veles
DUR HUR

Veles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by nimbu
Veles, everything ok? Hope tec and rikk arnt being arses.
I wouldn't know since I've been away as well

Modem is metally challenged ATM and won't hold up a connection for very long

Had dead rising to take my mind off it though

Should be back on when I get back to uni next weekend, unless uni work eats up all my time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fod View Post
spam gangsters might as well tap into all those machines for their zombie networks.
Veles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Sep 2006, 04:49   #17
RotoSequence
Lazy Lurker

Hamish, youre in Ascendant Frontier? Congratulations, youre amongst other 3000 ASCN sheep (J/K)
Old 17th Sep 2006, 01:49   #18
Musicboffin

Musicboffin has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Eve is the best MMO tbh
Musicboffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Sep 2006, 14:11   #19
Hamish
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Quote:
Hamish, youre in Ascendant Frontier? Congratulations, youre amongst other 3000 ASCN sheep (J/K)
oh hell no
in Axiom atm, dunno for how much longer tho
axiom sucks tbh and its still much better than ascn

4000 hobbits not 3000 too
Old 17th Sep 2006, 16:23   #20
RotoSequence
Lazy Lurker

:P

Out of curiosity, whats lousy about Axiom?

Tags
customers are cash cows, eve, internet spaceships, macrotransactions, pc, pc gaming, serious business, wormholes