bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old 24th Oct 2007, 10:02   #101
r4tch3t
hmmmm....

r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Christchurch, going to Canterbury next year. What abouts are you?
P.S. can you delete the white text from the quote please.
Old 24th Oct 2007, 17:19   #102
Seth
Hypermodder

Seth has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajack View Post

Computer on the bed like.

Edit: And the FF poster is not mine, it was already here when I moved in...
those are some good chips you have there..
I like the sea salt and malt vin. as well.
Seth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Oct 2007, 17:38   #103
Stuey
You will be defenestrated!

Stuey has yet to learn the way of the DremelStuey has yet to learn the way of the DremelStuey has yet to learn the way of the DremelStuey has yet to learn the way of the DremelStuey has yet to learn the way of the DremelStuey has yet to learn the way of the Dremel

Old bedroom.

It's been 3-4 months now and my new apartment setup isn't quite set up yet.
Old 28th Oct 2007, 19:25   #104
ozstrike
yip yip yip yip

ozstrike has yet to learn the way of the Dremelozstrike has yet to learn the way of the Dremel

I'm not actually sure if that picture works, it won't load for me, but it seemed to upload fine.

Left to right: Macbook Pro, Monitor Audio Bronze (B1 I think), 2x20" Dells, DVDs, Other Monitor, Denon RCD-M35DAB, Grado SR80s.
And an Olympus Trip camera under the screens.

Last edited by ozstrike; 28th Oct 2007 at 19:30.
ozstrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Oct 2007, 20:20   #105
guysy1110
Multimodder

guysy1110 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
My room:

Main pc is dual core 3800gHz. 1gig ram. 2x 250gb hd's. and a 1780q LG screen (now dissconued i think so costs a fortune, and is stopping my plans to go dual screen )

other pc is for downloading.

Pc is facing the wall because ive got no where else to put it, defeats the points of having a window

Latest edition to my desk; Laserpod:
guysy1110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Oct 2007, 22:43   #106
<A88>
Trust the Computer

<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis
You got any shots of that in action in the dark? Been interested in getting one for ages but not really seen any decent shots of it working yet. Does it fill the room up with light or just project a nice effect onto the ceiling?

<A88>
<A88> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Oct 2007, 23:15   #107
guysy1110
Multimodder

guysy1110 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Heres a shot in the dark.

With the small globe it looks nice just as a desk light; its not overly bright but gives a redish glow. with the dome off, it looks very nice against the wall but can be a tad disstracting. Well worth the 40 i paid on ebay IMO though.

guysy1110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Oct 2007, 23:39   #108
Tim S
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.

Ok, so I'm working towards a deadline and used my phone cam. This is my office desk as of 2 minutes ago. There's more either side out of the pic, but there's stuff there I can't show you.

In shot...

2x 19" ViewSonic VX924s connected to an SD37P2 (current work machine)
1x 22" Acer AL2216W connected to a test rig
2x 30" Dell 3007WFPs connected to test rigs
IBM ThinkPad X60s
Tim S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Oct 2007, 23:43   #109
Rocket733
Austerity - It's the only way

Rocket733 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Nice... been looking forward to tomorrow so finish that article up!
Rocket733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Oct 2007, 23:43   #110
Bindibadgi
Am I out of touch?

Bindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Tim, e-peen++

I'm sure that's an actual SSE4 function too. Maybe it needs a {
Old 28th Oct 2007, 23:44   #111
Tim S
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindibadgi View Post
Tim, e-peen++

I'm sure that's an actual SSE4 function too. Maybe it needs a {
If it's not, I guess we could make sure it's in SSE4.2
Tim S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Oct 2007, 00:39   #112
Bindibadgi
Am I out of touch?

Bindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming SaiyanBindibadgi is a Super Spamming Saiyan
No, it is, SSE4 supports "motion detection" - which is you dick swinging isn't it?

:P
Old 29th Oct 2007, 04:52   #113
Woodstock
So Say We All

Woodstock is a Super Spamming SaiyanWoodstock is a Super Spamming SaiyanWoodstock is a Super Spamming SaiyanWoodstock is a Super Spamming SaiyanWoodstock is a Super Spamming SaiyanWoodstock is a Super Spamming SaiyanWoodstock is a Super Spamming SaiyanWoodstock is a Super Spamming SaiyanWoodstock is a Super Spamming SaiyanWoodstock is a Super Spamming SaiyanWoodstock is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by r4tch3t View Post
Christchurch, going to Canterbury next year. What abouts are you?
P.S. can you delete the white text from the quote please.
im in hamilton, unfortunately

i5-4670 | Asrock Q87M vPro | Corsair DDR3 16GB | 2x Intel 530 180GB | 9TB of misc spining disks | ATI 7870 | Corsiar something case | Dual boot ArchLinux and Windows 7 (aka game launcher)
Woodstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Oct 2007, 06:13   #114
Amon
inch-perfect

Amon has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim S View Post
IBM ThinkPad X60s
Lovely choice, mate. The ThinkPad T60s are another superb model.
Amon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Oct 2007, 09:54   #115
Veles
DUR HUR

Veles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I think I should go relieve bit tech of some of their clutter. You know, help them out with moving so they don't have to pack so much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fod View Post
spam gangsters might as well tap into all those machines for their zombie networks.
Veles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Oct 2007, 11:29   #116
Mankz

Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.
Nice screens Tim..

Mind giving me a VX924 for my birthday?
Mankz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Oct 2007, 15:01   #117
TheCherub
Hypermodder

TheCherub can run CrysisTheCherub can run CrysisTheCherub can run CrysisTheCherub can run CrysisTheCherub can run CrysisTheCherub can run CrysisTheCherub can run CrysisTheCherub can run CrysisTheCherub can run Crysis
Question for Tim

I am looking at getting a 30" screen, and was wondering what you use to drive it, in particular if there are any GPUs that won't get beaten into the floor if I try gaming on it.

cheers
TheCherub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Oct 2007, 15:03   #118
Mankz

Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.
You'll need 8800 GTX/Ultra or higher
Mankz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Oct 2007, 15:40   #119
DarkLord7854
I Mod, Therefore I Own

DarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankz. View Post
You'll need 8800 GTX/Ultra or higher
8800GT
Old 29th Oct 2007, 15:46   #120
TheCherub
Hypermodder

TheCherub can run CrysisTheCherub can run CrysisTheCherub can run CrysisTheCherub can run CrysisTheCherub can run CrysisTheCherub can run CrysisTheCherub can run CrysisTheCherub can run CrysisTheCherub can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLord7854 View Post
8800GT
Will they actually be able to cut the mustard?
TheCherub is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aardvarks and aasvogels, kilroy woz 'ere, many much monitorsesen!, my desk is bigger, photo, say no to skimlinks, say yes to skimmed milk, show off

View Mode