bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old 1st Nov 2007, 13:02   #121
thefriscokid
why s**t so crazy?

thefriscokid is definitely a rep cheat.thefriscokid is definitely a rep cheat.thefriscokid is definitely a rep cheat.thefriscokid is definitely a rep cheat.thefriscokid is definitely a rep cheat.thefriscokid is definitely a rep cheat.thefriscokid is definitely a rep cheat.thefriscokid is definitely a rep cheat.thefriscokid is definitely a rep cheat.thefriscokid is definitely a rep cheat.thefriscokid is definitely a rep cheat.
i5 2500K | 8 GB Corsair Vengence | MSI GTX560TI | Asus P8P67 Pro B3 | Crucial M4 64 GB SSD | 2x Samsung F3 1TB | Antec TP 750W | Lian Li A05 | Win 7 Pro 64-Bit | Logitech Z-5500 5.1 THX | Filco Ninja TKL | Razer DeathAdder | Dell U2410M | Senn PC360
battlelog: thefriscokid - bf3s - xbox live: JAS82
thefriscokid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Nov 2007, 13:19   #122
Daniel114
Supermodder

Daniel114 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
A Sapphire Radeon x1650 pro gddr3.. yeah you read that right, Old School. My x800 gto succumbed to rust, 46 pound off ebuyer, bargain

incidentally i know its older than time, but has anyone any expeirience with the card? Its only a stop gap until my new pc is built, however now im wondering how good it actually is
Daniel114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Nov 2007, 14:04   #123
ArtificialHero
We were just punking him sir!

ArtificialHero has yet to learn the way of the DremelArtificialHero has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefriscokid View Post
Any good?
Old 1st Nov 2007, 14:11   #124
thefriscokid
why s**t so crazy?

thefriscokid is definitely a rep cheat.thefriscokid is definitely a rep cheat.thefriscokid is definitely a rep cheat.thefriscokid is definitely a rep cheat.thefriscokid is definitely a rep cheat.thefriscokid is definitely a rep cheat.thefriscokid is definitely a rep cheat.thefriscokid is definitely a rep cheat.thefriscokid is definitely a rep cheat.thefriscokid is definitely a rep cheat.thefriscokid is definitely a rep cheat.
yeah (die hard 1 still the best) but the 'hacking' scenes are a bunch of b*****ks
i5 2500K | 8 GB Corsair Vengence | MSI GTX560TI | Asus P8P67 Pro B3 | Crucial M4 64 GB SSD | 2x Samsung F3 1TB | Antec TP 750W | Lian Li A05 | Win 7 Pro 64-Bit | Logitech Z-5500 5.1 THX | Filco Ninja TKL | Razer DeathAdder | Dell U2410M | Senn PC360
Old 1st Nov 2007, 14:16   #125
ArtificialHero
We were just punking him sir!

ArtificialHero has yet to learn the way of the DremelArtificialHero has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Cool, will have to Lovefilm it.

... goddammit that just doesn't sound right! I wish we had netflix here, it makes a much better verb.

AH
Old 1st Nov 2007, 14:19   #126
Nexxo
Whatever's Geek.

Nexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel114 View Post
A Sapphire Radeon x1650 pro gddr3.. yeah you read that right, Old School. My x800 gto succumbed to rust, 46 pound off ebuyer, bargain

incidentally i know its older than time, but has anyone any expeirience with the card? Its only a stop gap until my new pc is built, however now im wondering how good it actually is
I replaced my Ati Radeon 9800Pro with one, because the 9800Pro did not support the 2560x1600 resolution that my 30" TFT demanded, and it ran about as cool (in my WC setup I try to keep things balanced). On average, it is abput twice as fast as my old card and a reliable peformer, even on its higherst resolution, although admittedly I have not thrown anything really demanding at it. You may find that it is a bit faster than an X800 but slower than an X850, paradoxically. In DX9 at least. It can do DX10 whereas your previous card could not, but at crawling speeds, I suspect. Then again all DX10 capable cards are slow in DX10...

Recently I bought an Audica MPS-1 speaker set. Aluminium-clad sexeh-ness which has What HiFi awards.

"We are the music makers; we are the dreamers of dreams"

Current project: Metaversa 02 Ada.
Nexxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Nov 2007, 14:21   #127
Hazardous
Mod Master

Hazardous has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel114 View Post

My x800 gto succumbed to rust...
How Water-cooling spillage perhaps?
Old 1st Nov 2007, 14:23   #128
steveo_mcg
I Mod, Therefore I Own

steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
css = Cansei de Ser Sexy?
cascading style sheets i thought. Whats wrong with them?
Old 1st Nov 2007, 15:03   #129
Daniel114
Supermodder

Daniel114 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazardous View Post
How Water-cooling spillage perhaps?
The place I was staying before I moved had some moisture problems, and I suspect rising damp. Case was on the floor, that started to rust, then I just noticed after my card died a metal bar (I suspect used as a cooling device) had was rusting as well, bam, no more card.

Currently powered by ye olde 9500 pro I had kicking about

Should buy a new case really as well.

*Edit* Cheers for feedback Nexxo
Daniel114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Nov 2007, 17:02   #130
Veles
DUR HUR

Veles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Milk which I just spilt all over my keyboard, well, on the num pad. Oddly, whenever I press enter (not the num pad one) it types an x as well (and vice versa). Only think that seems to have been borked, will hopefully sort itself out when it dries properly.x
x
x

x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fod View Post
spam gangsters might as well tap into all those machines for their zombie networks.
Veles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Nov 2007, 17:55   #131
Firehed
Why not? I own a domain to match.

Firehed has yet to learn the way of the DremelFirehed has yet to learn the way of the DremelFirehed has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
4.0?
?
???

You guys really like to remove our blatant Americanism from everything, don't you?

I must watch that again though. That movie had some great gravity-defying special effects and explosions and other man-fun.
MacPro @ 8x2.8GHz, 10GB FBDDR2, 3TB HD :: MBP @ 2x2.2GHz, 4GB DDR2, 320GB HD
Firehed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Nov 2007, 18:17   #132
dom_
--->

dom_ has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexxo View Post
Recently I bought an Audica MPS-1 speaker set. Aluminium-clad sexeh-ness which has What HiFi awards.
You do know that what hi-fi are about as corrupt as the italian government.
dom_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Nov 2007, 18:24   #133
thefriscokid
why s**t so crazy?

4.0 is a reference to web 2.0
Old 1st Nov 2007, 18:26   #134
DougEdey
I pwn all your storage

DougEdey has yet to learn the way of the DremelDougEdey has yet to learn the way of the DremelDougEdey has yet to learn the way of the DremelDougEdey has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo_mcg View Post
cascading style sheets i thought. Whats wrong with them?
What's right with them you mean?

DougEdey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Nov 2007, 18:28   #135
Firehed
Why not? I own a domain to match.

Firehed has yet to learn the way of the DremelFirehed has yet to learn the way of the DremelFirehed has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
4.0 is a reference to web 2.0
If that's really the case, even worse.
MacPro @ 8x2.8GHz, 10GB FBDDR2, 3TB HD :: MBP @ 2x2.2GHz, 4GB DDR2, 320GB HD
Firehed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Nov 2007, 18:31   #136
thefriscokid
why s**t so crazy?

oh well at least maggie q is looking hot as usual
Old 1st Nov 2007, 18:41   #137
Nexxo
Whatever's Geek.

Nexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by dom_ View Post
You do know that what hi-fi are about as corrupt as the italian government.
Good thing then that reviews from five different sources agreed. And I did listen to them first...

Old 1st Nov 2007, 18:43   #138
Nexxo
Whatever's Geek.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veles View Post
Milk which I just spilt all over my keyboard, well, on the num pad. Oddly, whenever I press enter (not the num pad one) it types an x as well (and vice versa). Only think that seems to have been borked, will hopefully sort itself out when it dries properly.x
x
x

x
That's common behaviour for a wet keyboard. It will sort itself when it dries, generally, but if it doesn't you'll have to take it apart and clean the PCB.

Old 1st Nov 2007, 21:47   #139
<A88>
Trust the Computer

<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis
You intending on using those speakers as desktop ones or just for your iPod? Or indeed both?

<A88>
<A88> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Nov 2007, 00:13   #140
DarkReaper
Alignment: Sarcastic Good

DarkReaper has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexxo View Post
That's common behaviour for a wet keyboard. It will sort itself when it dries, generally, but if it doesn't you'll have to take it apart and clean the PCB.
Ah, Nexxo. Is there anything you aren't an oracle regarding?

Tags
aardvarks and aasvogels, all the things!!, b.o.g.o.f, buy all the things, cause i'm a material girl, conspicuous consumption, damn kids wasting money, gorbachev, i hate skimlinks, it's bloo....., mmm rasperry pi..e, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, mo' money, money, no skimlinks, no to teh wubber domez!!, photo, say no to skimlinks, say yes to skimmed milk, shoes for fish, skimlinkssss!, sub bass bollocks, what are skimlinks?

View Mode