bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old 2nd Dec 2009, 20:46   #181
Christof_II
SNAAAAAAAKE!!!

Christof_II can run CrysisChristof_II can run CrysisChristof_II can run CrysisChristof_II can run CrysisChristof_II can run CrysisChristof_II can run CrysisChristof_II can run CrysisChristof_II can run CrysisChristof_II can run Crysis
thats quite tasty, i like the KAC SR25 suppressor, any particular reason the trigger guard is missing?

Ipsa scientia potestas est
Christof_II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Dec 2009, 21:07   #182
liratheal
Sharing is Caring

liratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyan
My hands are, technically, too big for the gun To hold it comfortably, my middle finger would be pressed right up against the bottom of the trigger guard. My gloves also make it a little difficult to quickly remove my trigger finger if I need to - Say, if someone walks on the site without knowing it's an airsoft game (Procedure is to remove mag, put weapon down, call marshal - It's happened once, with a family looking for the fishing spot. The looks on their faces were rather amusing).

I found it easier to just not fit it when I put that body on.
liratheal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Dec 2009, 09:45   #183
geoboy333
Sometimes I say something bright...

geoboy333 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelgeoboy333 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
TM F2000 tan finish
TM G3KA4
TM MP5K
TM AK47
some random bolt action thing which as no branding whatsoever but it has a good scope and can hurt from 200 yards

TM M9
TM Deagle black
TM colt 1911
TM MK23
TM M93 Raffica
TM P226

all pistols are gas blowback

you might have guessed i'm a big fan of tokyo marui. if anyone wants to know where i get all these from

google japan airsoft

and its the link with "direct from the source" as the sub heading.

they have really good prices (its in dollars) and the quality is pristeen.

Last edited by geoboy333; 3rd Dec 2009 at 09:57.
geoboy333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Dec 2009, 13:01   #184
UrbanMarine
Government Prostitute

UrbanMarine has yet to learn the way of the DremelUrbanMarine has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I like TM. I own a M14 from them. Their hop ups and gearboxes are amazing if left untouched.

Oh btw TM doesn't make a FN F2000. JLS (Chinese clone) is currently the only company with an F2000. Also max range for airsoft is 100yds (Which is extremely rare) and that's a highly tuned boltgun pushing 600 FPS or a PTW (Red/Silver cylinder).

Last edited by UrbanMarine; 3rd Dec 2009 at 13:07.
UrbanMarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Dec 2009, 00:52   #185
g3n3tiX
resident frenchy

g3n3tiX has yet to learn the way of the Dremelg3n3tiX has yet to learn the way of the Dremelg3n3tiX has yet to learn the way of the Dremelg3n3tiX has yet to learn the way of the Dremelg3n3tiX has yet to learn the way of the Dremelg3n3tiX has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Not really into airsoft (never had the chance/occasion) but that doesn't mean I don't have some gear

Just bought myself some MSA sordins like this one and I'm patiently waiting for them to arrive. Xmas present...

Will be a nice addition to my tan pack and gerber/surefire C2
Old 4th Dec 2009, 20:32   #186
BioSniper
I Mod, Therefore I Own

BioSniper has yet to learn the way of the DremelBioSniper has yet to learn the way of the DremelBioSniper has yet to learn the way of the DremelBioSniper has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
So I chrono'd my M249, Epic fail of 145fps I decided to strip her down, clean out all the horrible gearbox grease and apply my usual Teflon stuff and re-built.

The FPS is now around 320fps +/- 3 and the ROF increased by around 100.

I'm guessing for the FPS that the barrel/hop simply wasn't seated properly. The grease I cleaned out of the GB was thick, and I mean REALLY thick.
Moral or the story, if its a Chinese clone gun, strip it and clean it

Quote:
Originally Posted by liratheal
Frankly this thread has become a bunch of methed up old women in a hat store.
BioSniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Dec 2009, 21:25   #187
identikit
Ultramodder

identikit is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.identikit is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.identikit is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.identikit is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.identikit is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.identikit is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.identikit is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.identikit is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.identikit is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.identikit is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.identikit is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christof_II View Post
really annoys me cos my girlfriend uses a TM G3 SAS which blatantly could never exist irl but whatever
The G3 SAS can exist in real life. In fact I've seen G3s with even shorter barrels.
Lemonade Magazine | Folding @ Home | CPC & Bit-tech folding stats (team #35947)
identikit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Dec 2009, 21:25   #188
Mr Mario
Supermodder

Mr Mario has yet to learn the way of the DremelMr Mario has yet to learn the way of the DremelMr Mario has yet to learn the way of the DremelMr Mario has yet to learn the way of the DremelMr Mario has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by BioSniper View Post
So I chrono'd my M249, Epic fail of 145fps I decided to strip her down, clean out all the horrible gearbox grease and apply my usual Teflon stuff and re-built.

The FPS is now around 320fps +/- 3 and the ROF increased by around 100.

I'm guessing for the FPS that the barrel/hop simply wasn't seated properly. The grease I cleaned out of the GB was thick, and I mean REALLY thick.
Moral or the story, if its a Chinese clone gun, strip it and clean it
Really should do that to my AMY L85 need to change the rubbish hop-up anyway. Is it hard to clean out a gearbox? Have done everything but open a gearbox up, am afraid of loads of tiny springs flying everywhere, or gears not fitting properly afterwards. It dropped down from 350 to 300/310 which was annoying now my local site allows 350fps on rifles, think I might stick a tightbarrel in aswell, did wonders for my m4.
Mr Mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Dec 2009, 09:49   #189
BioSniper
I Mod, Therefore I Own

BioSniper has yet to learn the way of the DremelBioSniper has yet to learn the way of the DremelBioSniper has yet to learn the way of the DremelBioSniper has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
If you've never done a gearbox before I'd say do it to one you don't mind opening if you cant get it back together properly. The reason I say this is that it is highly possible that the anti-reversal catch or similar will simply fly off never to be seen again.

If you lay it all out in a box so if anything explodes its contained you have a better chance of not loosing stuff. The other thing to remember is to properly retain the spring/spring guide when opening and putting back together, which is in essence the hardest part as there is pressure on EVERYTHING as you do that. Spring guides also hurt when they fly out into your stomach :P

Have a look at some of the guides avaialble online but if you arent sure, find your local shop/gunsmith and take it to them, or even better, if you have a friend that's good with guns, have them on hand if you do decide to undertake it.

Quote:
Old 6th Dec 2009, 01:18   #190
Christof_II
SNAAAAAAAKE!!!

Christof_II can run CrysisChristof_II can run CrysisChristof_II can run CrysisChristof_II can run CrysisChristof_II can run CrysisChristof_II can run CrysisChristof_II can run CrysisChristof_II can run CrysisChristof_II can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by identikit View Post
The G3 SAS can exist in real life. In fact I've seen G3s with even shorter barrels.
not wanting to start a fight but i'm not so sure since there isn't enough space for the charging handle to move far enough to allow the bolt to open far enough to be able to cycle a 7.62mm NATO round, smallest G3 variant i know of is the MC51

Old 6th Dec 2009, 14:38   #191
Mr Mario
Supermodder

Mr Mario has yet to learn the way of the DremelMr Mario has yet to learn the way of the DremelMr Mario has yet to learn the way of the DremelMr Mario has yet to learn the way of the DremelMr Mario has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by BioSniper View Post
If you've never done a gearbox before I'd say do it to one you don't mind opening if you cant get it back together properly. The reason I say this is that it is highly possible that the anti-reversal catch or similar will simply fly off never to be seen again.

If you lay it all out in a box so if anything explodes its contained you have a better chance of not loosing stuff. The other thing to remember is to properly retain the spring/spring guide when opening and putting back together, which is in essence the hardest part as there is pressure on EVERYTHING as you do that. Spring guides also hurt when they fly out into your stomach :P

Have a look at some of the guides avaialble online but if you arent sure, find your local shop/gunsmith and take it to them, or even better, if you have a friend that's good with guns, have them on hand if you do decide to undertake it.
After reading that I think I'll wait. If the piston/gears die, maybe I'll have a go, but I would like both my rifles to be in working order for my next skirmish (which could be a while, apperently it's not airsofting season among my softing friends).
Mr Mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Dec 2009, 14:41   #192
liratheal
Sharing is Caring

liratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyanliratheal is a Super Spamming Saiyan
mechbox.com do some pretty good instructions.

Even if they don't cover your model, the basics are pretty much universal.

I tend to do it in the smallest, brightest, room I can. Easier to find whatever pings off, if anything does ping off >.>

Magnet + Torch = Greatest way to find the itty-bitty springs. IMO, anyway.
Old 9th Dec 2009, 17:56   #193
BioSniper
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Got my new 9.6v Large 3300mAh battery from Component-shop for the 249 (her nickname is now Dorothy, just because it sounds funny). The ROF is now rather tasty.
I've not yet run it through the chrono to check the exact numbers but it's quick. There is definitely a white line of BB's now

Quote:
Old 9th Dec 2009, 19:33   #194
Christof_II
SNAAAAAAAKE!!!

yay, insane rate of fire! its always good.

Old 9th Dec 2009, 19:38   #195
liratheal
Sharing is Caring

Sounds rather dishy!
Old 9th Dec 2009, 19:44   #196
Christof_II
SNAAAAAAAKE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by liratheal View Post
Sounds rather dishy!
ha ha, yeah it does. i quite like the idea of an LMG, not sure i'd have the FN Minimi though, its nice and all but, i think i'd have an FN MAG instead

Old 9th Dec 2009, 20:59   #197
liratheal
Sharing is Caring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christof_II View Post
ha ha, yeah it does. i quite like the idea of an LMG, not sure i'd have the FN Minimi though, its nice and all but, i think i'd have an FN MAG instead
There's only one gun of "machine gun" clasification I'd accept: An Asahi MG42.
Old 9th Dec 2009, 21:28   #198
BioSniper
I Mod, Therefore I Own

I'd love one of those, much more unique on the field.

Quote:
Old 9th Dec 2009, 21:35   #199
Christof_II
SNAAAAAAAKE!!!

tasty, would wanna go an MG3 conversion on it, modernise it up a bit

Old 9th Dec 2009, 22:00   #200
liratheal
Sharing is Caring

If it were any MG42 replica other than an Asahi, then maybe. But considering how the Asahi was made? I'd never touch it aside from repairs and mounting it on a real steel MG42 tripod >.>

Tags
airsoft, airsoft in the head, mil-sim, say no to skimlinks, say yes to skimmed milk

View Mode