bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old 3rd May 2009, 17:49   #41
DXR_13KE
BananaModder

DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoki View Post
This is funny
its not available in my country or domain!

Last edited by DXR_13KE; 3rd May 2009 at 17:57.
DXR_13KE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd May 2009, 18:34   #42
Ending Credits
Bunned

Ending Credits is a Super Spamming SaiyanEnding Credits is a Super Spamming SaiyanEnding Credits is a Super Spamming SaiyanEnding Credits is a Super Spamming SaiyanEnding Credits is a Super Spamming SaiyanEnding Credits is a Super Spamming SaiyanEnding Credits is a Super Spamming SaiyanEnding Credits is a Super Spamming SaiyanEnding Credits is a Super Spamming SaiyanEnding Credits is a Super Spamming SaiyanEnding Credits is a Super Spamming Saiyan
How does it work? That's fantastic!
Ending Credits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd May 2009, 20:34   #43
Bogomip
... Yo Momma

Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DXR_13KE View Post
its not available in my country or domain!

That... Is... Epic...
Bogomip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd May 2009, 20:59   #44
DXR_13KE
BananaModder

DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ending Credits View Post
How does it work? That's fantastic!
there is a guy in the comment section saying that he stores everything in his mouth...
Old 3rd May 2009, 22:18   #45
dom_
--->

dom_ has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Even if he keeps it in his mouth, this is still the highest level of awesomeness.
dom_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th May 2009, 15:26   #46
Unicorn
Uniform November India

Unicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming Saiyan
OMG that's the most awesome video so far :O There's no way you can store a whole billiard ball in your mouth and still speak normally!

"For every stalwart bit-tech-worthy tech out there, another 2 cretinous arse-scratchers are out there pulling your patches and reconfiguring your ****." - Krikkit
Unicorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th May 2009, 05:33   #47
Unicorn
Uniform November India

Unicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Credit goes to ArtificialHero for posting this gem in the demotivational thread!

And I found this epicness earlier today!

"For every stalwart bit-tech-worthy tech out there, another 2 cretinous arse-scratchers are out there pulling your patches and reconfiguring your ****." - Krikkit

Last edited by Unicorn; 6th May 2009 at 05:40.
Unicorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th May 2009, 08:10   #48
VipersGratitude
Mod Master

VipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming SaiyanVipersGratitude is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unicorn View Post
Says he, COMPLETELY missing the point of the thread. Go to youtube.com and you will find 1) Literally millions of videos of spam. I mean total and utter s**t that pepole put on there with interesting thumbnails and titles that we entertainment seeking people stupidly click on. 2) The interwebs biggest population of what I like to call "too young and immature to be on the internet" people. Here (mostly) we have a bunch of sensible, mature when we need to be people who can spot awesome when they see it. THAT is what this thread is for
actually the point of the thread was so people didn't feel compelled to start a new thread every time they wanted to share a video
...but that works too

"Yes, Mom. I am putting my engineering degree to use. What's that? No. I don't know where your cardboard box went. I know you need it to return the lamp. No, I already told you, I didn't eviscerate it."
VipersGratitude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th May 2009, 13:00   #49
Mr Mario
Supermodder

Mr Mario has yet to learn the way of the DremelMr Mario has yet to learn the way of the DremelMr Mario has yet to learn the way of the DremelMr Mario has yet to learn the way of the DremelMr Mario has yet to learn the way of the Dremel

For some reason I wasn't able to put the video in my post, must have been doing it wrong.

Indeed you were. Put the bit after ?v= from the link between youtube tags. So for example:
In: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmlv32cUCqI you need to put "lmlv32cUCqI" inbetween youtube tags. Simple.

Last edited by Krikkit; 7th May 2009 at 14:00.
Mr Mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th May 2009, 13:46   #50
Da_Rude_Baboon
What the?

Da_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Mario View Post
Video of stupid people and accidents (youtube)

For some reason I wasn't able to put the video in my post, must have been doing it wrong.
Classic! Never seen a dog bite a bulls testies before.

X-men video is pathetic. He cant even shred a box.
Da_Rude_Baboon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th May 2009, 14:09   #51
Slizza
beautiful to demons

Slizza is a Super Spamming SaiyanSlizza is a Super Spamming SaiyanSlizza is a Super Spamming SaiyanSlizza is a Super Spamming SaiyanSlizza is a Super Spamming SaiyanSlizza is a Super Spamming SaiyanSlizza is a Super Spamming SaiyanSlizza is a Super Spamming SaiyanSlizza is a Super Spamming SaiyanSlizza is a Super Spamming SaiyanSlizza is a Super Spamming Saiyan
This is kina nasty and also real old but if you aint seen it, it's a must.

Old 7th May 2009, 19:17   #52
Cookie Monster
Your cookies belong to me!

Cookie Monster is a Super Spamming SaiyanCookie Monster is a Super Spamming SaiyanCookie Monster is a Super Spamming SaiyanCookie Monster is a Super Spamming SaiyanCookie Monster is a Super Spamming SaiyanCookie Monster is a Super Spamming SaiyanCookie Monster is a Super Spamming SaiyanCookie Monster is a Super Spamming SaiyanCookie Monster is a Super Spamming SaiyanCookie Monster is a Super Spamming SaiyanCookie Monster is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Anything on this YouTube page Guitar Hero related. Or I've got his site
Old 9th May 2009, 13:11   #53
plug_in_ross
Supermodder

plug_in_ross has yet to learn the way of the Dremel

Pure awesome-ness.
plug_in_ross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th May 2009, 02:15   #54
quietguy
D'orc

quietguy can run Crysisquietguy can run Crysisquietguy can run Crysisquietguy can run Crysisquietguy can run Crysisquietguy can run Crysisquietguy can run Crysisquietguy can run Crysisquietguy can run Crysis
quietguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th May 2009, 11:26   #55
Da_Rude_Baboon
What the?

Da_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit

This last ones great. An official from the mine is trying to deny that alcohol abuse amongst the workers was the cause of a recent accident.
Da_Rude_Baboon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th May 2009, 20:38   #56
pistol_pete
Air Cooled Fool

pistol_pete has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpistol_pete has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpistol_pete has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpistol_pete has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8045371.stm

Burn.
- Q6600 G0(9x333) -- Asus P5k Premium -- 4GB Ballistix DDR2-800 -- EVGA GTX570 -- OCZ Vertex 2E 128GB -- 500GB Samsung F2 -- Antec Truepower New 650W -- Samsung Syncmaster 206BW -- Razer Lycosa, DeathAdder, and Destructor -- Custom Buitl Watercooled Case --

Pistol Pete's Project Perspiration Project Log
pistol_pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th May 2009, 23:23   #57
DXR_13KE
BananaModder

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistol_pete View Post
this is a videos of awesome not videos of fail!
Old 12th May 2009, 23:35   #58
Fisher.
partially impartial

Fisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run Crysis
In re: to Mankz' sulfur hexaflouride video earlier...

Old 13th May 2009, 00:46   #59
quietguy
D'orc

quietguy can run Crysisquietguy can run Crysisquietguy can run Crysisquietguy can run Crysisquietguy can run Crysisquietguy can run Crysisquietguy can run Crysisquietguy can run Crysisquietguy can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisher. View Post
In re: to Mankz' sulfur hexaflouride video earlier...

I'm gonna have to get some for Halloween. Really scare the kiddies.....and their parents.

Last edited by quietguy; 13th May 2009 at 01:50. Reason: dab speeling
quietguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2009, 00:59   #60
DXR_13KE
BananaModder

that last part is funny as hell!

Tags
arthur wangfondle, cheesecake for all, dubstep trains, flap flap flap flap!, hey where's ma cup?, japanese ear worm, more kittens and boobies, needs moar bewbz, needs more awesome!, needs more ponies, nyan nyan nyan, nyan nyan nyan nyan, nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan, reposts kill kittens, say no to skimlinks, sexy sheep, suicideneil's thread, viral sheed, what did i just watch?, yorkie and steve ftw, youtube mirror

View Mode