bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old 24th Mar 2010, 09:30   #181
Da_Rude_Baboon
What the?

Da_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
I saw a Porsche Panamera on Saturday and it looks better in the flesh than it does in photo's.
Da_Rude_Baboon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Mar 2010, 15:52   #182
Fisher.
partially impartial

Fisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run Crysis
Saw an SL65 AMG while walking around downtown over lunch yesterday. Changed underwear shortly thereafter.
Old 24th Mar 2010, 15:57   #183
wst
Hypermodder

wst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Picarro View Post
The Dodge Viper.. Where do I start? Puke sounds? Yes, it goes fast in a straight line, but as soon as you turn the wheel it starts doing flip flops and you end up jammed against a roadside tree.
Eh, yeah, but it looks and sounds nice. And as for the handling issues... I wouldn't leave it stock, ofc >_>
wst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Mar 2010, 18:31   #184
Sloth
#yolo #swag

Sloth is a Super Spamming SaiyanSloth is a Super Spamming SaiyanSloth is a Super Spamming SaiyanSloth is a Super Spamming SaiyanSloth is a Super Spamming SaiyanSloth is a Super Spamming SaiyanSloth is a Super Spamming SaiyanSloth is a Super Spamming SaiyanSloth is a Super Spamming SaiyanSloth is a Super Spamming SaiyanSloth is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Beautiful, beautiful Corvette Stingray this morning. Sleek black with the headlights down even though it was still vaguely dark and kinda foggy, because when you're in that car you don't need headlights to be noticed, you just are.

Talk about your Vipers and Mustangs all you want, Corvette is the true American car!
Old 24th Mar 2010, 19:02   #185
Burnout21
Is the daddy!

Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
on sunday two rather special cars in the Mansfield area,

First was a plymouth cuda in black

then two car behind that was a plymouth road runner in black

Made me laugh, some one in a new Focus ST pulled away hard from the lights which was rapid enough, but the cuda in the lane beside, pulled away smoothly with the ST a good 3 car lengths ahead by this time, then nailed the throttle and over took like the ST was a milk float!

The driver in the road runner just cruised along behind me happy to watch the world go by.

That made my day, nearly had a small accident because i was too busy watching the American muscle.

i7 930, GA-X58-USB3, 12GB Kingston, GTX980, 240GB Cruical SSD, 1Tb Seagate, WC
Burnout21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Mar 2010, 19:51   #186
oasked
Stuck in the Mud

oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.
Nice, those Cuda's are rare as anything in the UK.

Saw a Porsche 911 GT3 RS, 911 Turbo, 911 Carrera S, Porsche Boxter Spyder, Panamera S and Panamera Turbo today.

Can you tell I work near a large Porsche dealership?
Old 27th Mar 2010, 04:44   #187
jhanlon303
The Keeper of History

jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Porsche Cayman S in maroon as I was leaving Boeing today. For that I would build a garage! Big wheels, bright red Porsche brake calipers, two exhausts in the center rear. Is nice ride.

john
Old 28th Mar 2010, 15:41   #188
C0nKer
Supermodder

C0nKer has yet to learn the way of the Dremel

That is an airplane on that lorry, wings detached. Applies to this thread, because, it was on the road.

I was driving when I took this picture using my horrible excuse for a cell phone.
C0nKer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Apr 2010, 16:02   #189
kovacs
Minimodder

kovacs has yet to learn the way of the Dremelkovacs has yet to learn the way of the Dremelkovacs has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
[IMG][/IMG]
Old 4th Apr 2010, 19:36   #190
knuck
Hate your face

knuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Saw two R8s in two days and... most of all... yesterday I saw my second NSX ever. HELL YEAH

(for the record, this is my dream car and I will get one some day)
| Intel i7 4770K | 12GB DDR3 2000 | Asus Maximus VI Hero | GTX 980 | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | 10.5TB total | Seasonic X-1250 | Auzentech Bravura X-Fi | Fractal Design Define R3 XL | Corsair H50 | BenQ XL2420T 120Hz |
knuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Apr 2010, 20:36   #191
crazyg1zm0
Mod Master

crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Ferrari 430 drove past me yesterday and it looked nice tho it was only at 30mph
Intel i7 2600k | Be Quiet Dark Rock Advanced | ASUS P8P67 pro | Patriot 1600 6GB | XFX 6870 Twin fan | corsair 650W | OCZ Vertex II 30gb | Samsung SP 1TB, Samsung 1.5TB, Samsung 500GB | Lian Li V-1000 | 2x23" screens
crazyg1zm0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Apr 2010, 21:32   #192
wst
Hypermodder

wst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysiswst can run Crysis
A GT-R overtook me on tuesday, I was doing 70, it was doing 71 so I got a good look. Damn, no body movement at all. Perfectly composed o_O

An Orange Lambo the other side of an MK roundabout today, didn't see it close up, gutted
Old 4th Apr 2010, 21:41   #193
Alekoy
Ostekake!

Alekoy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Alekoy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Alekoy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Alekoy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Alekoy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Alekoy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Alekoy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Alekoy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Alekoy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Alekoy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Alekoy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I saw a Ice-cream truck (Hjem-IS, for those who understand that) on monday.. the stuff inside it was definitively cool...

on a more serious note, Corvette Z-06 on a trailer in the snow, being towed by my brother in law's Toyota Land Cruiser, he is a used car dealer, and had exchanged the Corvette with a Ferrari 348-GTS the same day, also had to tow that one on the trailer, in the snow and salt..
Alekoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Apr 2010, 02:48   #194
Elton
Officially a Whisky Nerd

Elton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming Saiyan
A 1980 Jaguar XJ12, which isn't that cool, but it looked like a badass mafia car.

A 1996 NSX

another Aston Martin DBS

3 1976 Camaros.

3 GT390 Stangs.
Old 5th Apr 2010, 10:52   #195
alastor
I Mod, Therefore I Own

alastor can run Crysisalastor can run Crysisalastor can run Crysisalastor can run Crysisalastor can run Crysisalastor can run Crysisalastor can run Crysisalastor can run Crysisalastor can run Crysis
I've seen a handful of GT-Rs in the last two weeks, they seem have suddenly appeared around Bristol.
Old 5th Apr 2010, 13:49   #196
mctigger
Hypermodder

mctigger has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmctigger has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Ferrari 599 GTB last night at the petrol station.
Old 5th Apr 2010, 16:22   #197
knuck
Hate your face

knuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elton View Post
A 1980 Jaguar XJ12, which isn't that cool, but it looked like a badass mafia car.

A 1996 NSX

another Aston Martin DBS

3 1976 Camaros.

3 GT390 Stangs.
how could you tell the nsx was a 96
| Intel i7 4770K | 12GB DDR3 2000 | Asus Maximus VI Hero | GTX 980 | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | 10.5TB total | Seasonic X-1250 | Auzentech Bravura X-Fi | Fractal Design Define R3 XL | Corsair H50 | BenQ XL2420T 120Hz |
knuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Apr 2010, 00:16   #198
Chombo
Multimodder

Chombo has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
At lunch today the best car was a Black Gallardo.
Chombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Apr 2010, 00:44   #199
thefriscokid
why s**t so crazy?

thefriscokid is definitely a rep cheat.thefriscokid is definitely a rep cheat.thefriscokid is definitely a rep cheat.thefriscokid is definitely a rep cheat.thefriscokid is definitely a rep cheat.thefriscokid is definitely a rep cheat.thefriscokid is definitely a rep cheat.thefriscokid is definitely a rep cheat.thefriscokid is definitely a rep cheat.thefriscokid is definitely a rep cheat.thefriscokid is definitely a rep cheat.
A black NSX can't remember what reg it was though.
i5 2500K | 8 GB Corsair Vengence | MSI GTX560TI | Asus P8P67 Pro B3 | Crucial M4 64 GB SSD | 2x Samsung F3 1TB | Antec TP 750W | Lian Li A05 | Win 7 Pro 64-Bit | Logitech Z-5500 5.1 THX | Filco Ninja TKL | Razer DeathAdder | Dell U2410M | Senn PC360
battlelog: thefriscokid - bf3s - xbox live: JAS82
thefriscokid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Apr 2010, 13:01   #200
wst
Hypermodder

A Tube Train... on the back of a lorry going down the M1

Tags
gizzagomate, say no to skimlinks, say yes to a citroen sm, say yes to skimmed milk, that's my car now dave, twats in ferraris

View Mode