bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old 3rd Aug 2009, 22:26   #41
mars-bar-man
Side bewb.

mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.
Saw a dead badger :\
Old 3rd Aug 2009, 22:35   #42
D-Cyph3r
Gay for Yunosuke

D-Cyph3r has yet to learn the way of the DremelD-Cyph3r has yet to learn the way of the DremelD-Cyph3r has yet to learn the way of the DremelD-Cyph3r has yet to learn the way of the DremelD-Cyph3r has yet to learn the way of the DremelD-Cyph3r has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I just started a new job on Dover street, Green Park, so every other motor is a Roller, Porche, Merc or Bently.... with a few Ferrari's and Lambo's thrown in for good measure.

*******ing rich people....
D-Cyph3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Aug 2009, 22:58   #43
samkiller42
For i AM Cheesecake!!

samkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyansamkiller42 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I see quite alot of Porche's, Mercs and BMW's.
One very very very special car i spotted was an Aston Martin DB4, i somewhat wept when it started up and drove past me at 10mph, i then cried after that, but, my day was complete. Other than that, a few DB9's, had a DB7, as well as a V8 Vantage. Get a few Rolls Royce and Bentlys in, and i've had a couple of Ferries in too. It soooo helps to work in an up market supermarket in a city with this oldish place that do old style races each year, oh, Goodwoods the name, yea, defo helps.

The car i see most often though, the Volvo XC90, there's frelling hundreds of the damn things

Sam

The Rig: Core i5 4670, GTX980, 16GB DDR3, 256GB M550 SSD, 500GB BX100 SSD Corsair 250D, Dell u2412m
The Server: Gen8 Microserver, Xeon E3-1220v2, 12GB DDR3, 4TB, 3TB, 2TB storage
samkiller42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Aug 2009, 23:00   #44
Red 5
Hypermodder

Red 5 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Red 5 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Red 5 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Red 5 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Red 5 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Red 5 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Red 5 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Red 5 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Red 5 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Red 5 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Red 5 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I was at the Silverstone Classic the other weekend, so there were quite a few cool cars there.

On the road recently I've seen the Holden Ute (forget the name) that was on Top Gear and that John's mentioned a few times, in yellow. A few Astons, modern and classic. A trail of foreign plated Morgans heading who-knows-where. I used to see plenty of nice stuff drive past work, but not so much recently. I sometimes see a white Lamborghini (modern, but I confuse the two) parked in one of the side streets near work.
Red 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Aug 2009, 23:51   #45
Pieface
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I live around by loads of footballers. So Porsche's and Bentleys are common. A house down the road from me has an Aston Martin outside it all the time. See a few Ferrari's (Saw one in Tesco once which I lol'd at). And yeah just the usual supercars (Although the only person I know who has a Lambo around here is Andy Van Der Meyde).

Craig Bellamy has loads of Bentleys, the ****** cut me up once so called him a ****** lol.
Pieface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Aug 2009, 01:50   #46
notatoad
pretty fing wonderful

notatoad has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnotatoad has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnotatoad has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnotatoad has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnotatoad has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnotatoad has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by samkiller42 View Post
The car i see most often though, the Volvo XC90, there's frelling hundreds of the damn things

Sam
i live in a ski resort town. one in three cars is either an XC90, a porsche cayenne, or an audi wagon
Old 4th Aug 2009, 02:20   #47
Elton
Officially a Whisky Nerd

Elton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I saw a XJ220 the other day.

I literally gaped in amazement.
Old 4th Aug 2009, 02:27   #48
jhanlon303
The Keeper of History

jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elton View Post

That totally sucks. Beautiful car! I'm in envy. Body parts and offspring for one.
Old 4th Aug 2009, 02:34   #49
Elton
Officially a Whisky Nerd

Elton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming Saiyan

There's a few more:

1998 Lambo Diablo VT...
1986 Lambo Countach(that was a moment to remember)
1991 Testarossa
GT500 Boss
Shelby Cobra(not the Mustang body)
Ferrari 328GTB
Toyota 2000GT.
1990 Acura NSX.

The last two areonly because I love those cars.
Old 4th Aug 2009, 06:09   #50
docodine
killed a guy once

docodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for president
Porsche 911 GT3 RS, bright orange. Made my day.
docodine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Aug 2009, 07:30   #51
BentAnat
Software Dev

BentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for president
I really am jealous... so many cool cars oversees...
I've seen a bunch of cool ones in Johannesburg, though...
Audi R8's, Lambos, Jag XKR's... Porsches are a dime a dozen in some parts there...
Old 4th Aug 2009, 10:40   #52
Da_Rude_Baboon
What the?

Da_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Quote:
Originally Posted by docodine View Post
Da Rude Baboon, was it this?

I think it looks pretty cool actually.

It is indeed that one but it looks a lot better in the picture. I was discussing this with my fiance the other day and i think its all to do with the light in Aberdeen. On a bright sunny day i'm sure the Ferrari would look better, another example is the ford ASBO in orange. On a sunny day the colour looks great, on a usual grey overcast day here it looks very meh. Red cars in particular look there best in full sun.

I forgot to add numerous R8's to my list. Very nice cars.
Da_Rude_Baboon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Aug 2009, 10:56   #53
Krikkit
Super Moderator

Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.
Just seen two Panther Kallista 2.8's parked in the cul-de-sac where we live. Horrible cars:

Old 4th Aug 2009, 11:43   #54
julianmartin
resident cyborg.

julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elton View Post

DITTO!

First...and probably last i've ever seen. Quite spectacular. They are GIGANTIC!

But, there's a dude with a Noble M12 round me that I regularly see; as well as a mint E-type V12 convertible.

Xeon X5660||Asus P6X58D-E||12GB XMS3||240GB SSD||GTX770||Define R3||X58 forever
julianmartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Aug 2009, 14:07   #55
Da_Rude_Baboon
What the?

Da_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDa_Rude_Baboon is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krikkit View Post
Just seen two Panther Kallista 2.8's parked in the cul-de-sac where we live. Horrible cars:

That cars enormous! Or she is a midget.
Da_Rude_Baboon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Aug 2009, 14:12   #56
Krikkit
Super Moderator

Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.
Nah, it just looks big. They're a little bit bigger than a Caterham 7. Horrible plastic front on the late 80's models though, the cars I saw were on F-plates and just looked crap with those wheels...

Still, horses for courses.
Old 4th Aug 2009, 22:50   #57
mclintox
Eat cheese!

mclintox has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Mk1 Lotus Cortina White/Green
RS 200
Aston DBS
mclintox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Aug 2009, 01:17   #58
Elton
Officially a Whisky Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by julianmartin View Post
DITTO!

First...and probably last i've ever seen. Quite spectacular. They are GIGANTIC!

But, there's a dude with a Noble M12 round me that I regularly see; as well as a mint E-type V12 convertible.
I've seen a mint E-type too...

I was scratching my head until I realized what it was when I got home.

Also, saw a Lambo Muira, those things are interesting to say the least.

As for cool cars:

17 60's Stangs, 15 70's Chevelles, and 17 60s-70s Camaros, all in one parking lot, quite the show.
Old 5th Aug 2009, 01:26   #59
jhanlon303
The Keeper of History

jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Trip to the grocers. 1958 Ford Ranchero. Just like this:

Chrome steel wheels with Baby Moon hubcaps. Dual exhaust chrome tips and white tonneau cover on the bed.

john
/edit
Oh and a police car from Arvada with the back bumper pushed into the rear seat - all smashed in from the rear. Sitting on a flatbed tow truck.
Paperwork will take days!
Old 6th Aug 2009, 02:00   #60
Elton
Officially a Whisky Nerd

An army of Civic Ricers.

Not really cool, but just hilarious.

Tags
gizzagomate, say no to skimlinks, say yes to a citroen sm, say yes to skimmed milk, that's my car now dave, twats in ferraris

View Mode